Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Marco Rubio talks immigration with Jorge Ramos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T77sLD1pei4

There's something that we all need to think about and become more clear on.

There seems to be groups in the Republican Party who oppose illegal immigration but have no problem with the presence of illegal aliens. These are the ones who say they came here, we gave them jobs, we signed them up for welfare, we made them believe it was okay to be here, and that some day their "contributions" would be rewarded with legalization of some type.

There are others who object to their presence, do not blame the employers alone, but blame the illegal aliens themselves for being here, and hold them more responsible than an employer and want all illegal aliens deported, quickly, rounded up and hauled out of here.

There are others who object to illegal aliens being here but are less concerned with their presence than legislation that allows them to become citizens with voting rights, because they believe they'll become Democrats instead of Republicans.

The positions are very different and I believe that comes from different and varying motivations in the political arena because as advocates we've not been as clear and united on our stances as perhaps we need to be.

I'm a hard-liner on presence. I want them out, I want them hunted down, rounded up and hauled out of here en masse with family units intact, no child left behind, because it is clear to me that illegal aliens present in the United States are the biggest magnet and the largest lure for more illegal aliens, illegal aliens present in the United States are using welfare and stealing jobs, are running up the cost of education and healthcare, committing crimes, spreading disease, and breeding, plus illegal aliens present in our country form organizations, have protests, take over our schools and buy up our politicians to influence policy and US elections.

I don't see how this problem can ever be solved without complete removal of illegal aliens so for me, any policy proposed to solve this problem that does not include mass deportations is just the talk without the walk of politicians and their rhetoric to pretend to be solving a problem they have no intention or desire to solve and thus will not ever solve it.

Solving illegal immigration begins and ends with mass and rapid deportation of illegal aliens by all means necessary and this should be the unified policy of all anti-illegal immigration organizations. We're not rounding them up to send them to concentration camps like Cruz tries to imply with his "jack boots" comments, we're sending them home.

That's my advice from having studied this problem now for over 10 years. We can not expect our stupid incompetent politicians to come up with a plan or a solution of their own. We have to unite and tell them what we want and demand it until we get it. This limbo of them still here, still stealing jobs, still sucking on welfare, our school, medical and political system has to end.

And yes, it will probably be the hardest thing Americans have ever done. When I counted up how many there really were in the country 10 years ago, I almost threw-up, because the number was staggering then and it's more staggering now. The goal of the people behind this disaster was to get as many in as many ways as possible to overwhelm the American People into acceptance of it.

If we give in on this one more year, this problem will never be solved, we will never get our country back, and ourselves and our posterity will suffer the dire and adverse consequences forever.

For those who say it's impossible, it isn't. We have over 800,000 sworn, ready, equipped, capable, paid state and local police officers who can and will remove illegal aliens at the rate of 20 million a year by simply making arrests at the rate of 2 illegal aliens per month per officer, plus 1 extra one month, that's 1.6 million per month, that's 19,200,000 illegal aliens a year plus the 1 extra in 1 month for another 800,000 = 20,000,000 per year deported. If we have 30 million, then that's 30 million in 18 months, if there are 40 million, then that's 40 million in 2 years.

No "jack-boots" required, no "pulling them out by their hair" is necessary. Police officers know how to question and investigate, how to ask to ask for documents, know how to make arrests. It's what they do every day with citizens who are breaking the law or sometimes not breaking anything, and an illegal alien in our country breaking the law is no exception, no special situation, no special circumstance.

The only difficult part of this is the backlash from Americans. Teachers "I love these kids, they're so sweet". Employers "Where willl I find replacement workers". Neighbors and Friends "Oh my god, they're my friends, our children play together." Businesses "look what you're doing to my sales, these are my customers".

These whines and wails have to be ignored and the mission carried on. The cost of education will reduce dramatically to our benefit. American workers will replace illegal alien workers and do so with better wages and more benefits. Neighbors and friends will adjust the same way when people they are close to relocate to another state because their employer transferred them. Businesses will make up for the lost sales from illegal aliens with their share of the incomes from well-employed American Workers.

The hysteria will end. Illegal immigration will be over. Our country will return to what it was supposed to be before this invasion.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Judy wrote:

I concluded on December 15 during the GOP Debate that Ted Cruz is a liar when he lied on national television to 18 million viewers about his past support for legalization of illegal aliens and when he lied about his election forms and said "I forgot" to report the Goldman Sachs and Citibank loans on his financial disclosure report, and when asked about his Canadian citizenship he lied and said "I didn't know".
    More assumptions used to create an opinion. You can't possible know what he forgot and didn't forget. Furthermore, on the Canadian citizenship thing. Remember, this is a man who left Canada at 4 years old. He has had no connection to the country since then. I find it very believable that he didn't know of the Canadian citizenship thing, especially if it wasn't something his mother or father ever discussed with him. I'm sure he never considered it an issue while growing up, so he probably never had a reason to research it. He was born to an American citizen mother, which makes him an American citizen by birth.

If one person is going to call another a liar, it seems to me that person should have facts to back it up, not just assumptions, speculations, and opinions.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If Ted wants us to believe him on the immigration front, he should be calling for an immediate END to the H1-B visa program, the one he wanted to quintuple in size. Over the last 25 years, millions of American families have been destroyed by this giveaway of jobs to foreigners.
    Viva La Migra! [Hooray for the Border Patrol!] Viva Ramos! Viva Campean!* Good Riddance to El Presidente Jorge Boosh!

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by vivalamigra View Post
    If Ted wants us to believe him on the immigration front, he should be calling for an immediate END to the H1-B visa program, the one he wanted to quintuple in size. Over the last 25 years, millions of American families have been destroyed by this giveaway of jobs to foreigners.
    Republican Candidate Ted Cruz Calls To Suspend H-1B Visa For 6 Months
    TIP Newswire -Nov 15, 2015

WASHINGTON: A leading Republican presidential candidate has called for suspending the issuance of H-1B visa for six months to investigate abuses against the most sought work visa by Indian IT professionals.

“In order to strengthen our immigration system, protect national security and better serve American workers, we must suspend the issuance of all H-1B visas for 180 days to complete a comprehensive investigation and audit of pervasive allegations of abuse of the program,” said Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz as he rolled out his immigration reform plan.

“New allegations detail appalling abuses of the H-1B visa program – a program meant to create American jobs and spur economic growth. I will suspend the program for 180 days to investigate abuses,” said Mr Cruz whose popularity ratings in the last few weeks have increased nationwide.

Interestingly, as a Senator from Texas, Mr Cruz had backed quintupling the number of H-1B visas. Mr Cruz also called for halting increases in legal immigration so long as American unemployment remains unacceptably high.
    “The purpose of legal immigration should be to grow the economy, not to displace American workers. Under no circumstances should legal immigration levels be adjusted upwards so long as work-force participation rates remain below historical averages,” he said.

Cruz sought to end birthright citizenship. “Birthright citizenship was not intended to legalize the children of people who are breaking the law by entering and staying in the country illegally. I will take steps to pass legislation or a constitutional amendment to end it,” Mr Cruz said.

“A Cruz administration will enforce existing protections for American workers and amend the H-1B visa program to fulfill its original purpose,” he said.
    Calling for creating a “layoff cool-off” period for all H-1B visa applications, he said companies must wait one or two years between laying off a worker and bringing in any H-1B foreign workers to ensure that the program is not used to displace American workers.

Observing that the recent lack of federal oversight of the H-1B visa program has fueled a cottage industry of diploma mills, he said, foreign academic institutions must meet minimum accreditation standards at least as stringent as those imposed on American universities in order to qualify for the advanced-degree requirement.

Under his plan, Mr Cruz said companies will provide sworn statements and documentation that detail their efforts to hire Americans before requesting foreign workers through the H-1B visa program.

http://www.theindianpanorama.news/united-states-america/republican-candidate-ted-cruz-calls-to-suspend-h-1b-visa-for-6-months-52961/

Nov 15, 2015

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    More assumptions used to create an opinion. You can't possible know what he forgot and didn't forget. Furthermore, on the Canadian citizenship thing. Remember, this is a man who left Canada at 4 years old. He has had no connection to the country since then. I find it very believable that he didn't know of the Canadian citizenship thing, especially if it wasn't something his mother or father ever discussed with him. I'm sure he never considered it an issue while growing up, so he probably never had a reason to research it. He was born to an American citizen mother, which makes him an American citizen by birth.

If one person is going to call another a liar, it seems to me that person should have facts to back it up, not just assumptions, speculations, and opinions.
    He was born in Canada to a Canadian father. His father was a Canadian citizen. His father didn't become a US citizen until 2005.

But you're free to conjecture about when he left Canada, what he and parents discussed and didn't discuss, and you're as free as the wind to think he's as stupid as I think he is dishonest.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12