Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Arrogance of Gilchrist, why he endorsed Huckster!

Friends,

This just came in via email and I though all of you would want to read this. Please distribute.

---

I heard Jim Gilchrist on the Lars Larson show on Wednesday, and he explained why he is supporting Huckabee.
    He said that "Huckabee is the only candidate who asked for his endorsement". And that the other candidates ignore him.
    It just seems to me that Gilchrist is a fading star who will do any outrageous thing he can do to get noticed, which means he will endorse the worst possible Republican candidate, if that candidate will just mention his name and make him look important.
    Gilchrist also said that Huckabee has a "repatriation plan" and that he will deport all the illegal aliens. Gilchrist claims he actually believes Huckabee's plan.
    Now, while all of us agree that the border must be secured before we move on to the deportation issue, Gilchrist seems to have missed that point. When a ship is sinking, do you merely bail water forever or do you PATCH THE HOLE AS QUICKLY AS YOU CAN?
    I think Gilchrist wants to be seen as important and powerful, but that he really misses the point. If you are in office, you have real power, but if you are not in office, you are stuck trying to INFLUENCE people. Gilchrist, instead of influencing people to secure the border is now pushing people away from him personally, while he desperately clings to an anchor that would drag us all down. I hope that when Huckabee goes away, Gilchrist will too.
    Jeff
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    This is really sad

I had great respect for Jim as a co founder of the Minutemen, now I
    have none.

I heard that interview as well. Gilchrist is on a pitiful power trip and Huckabee was quite lucky to find a so called anti amnesty figure as dishonest as he is.

Deception and treason make for strange bed fellows; that's for sure.

April
    What a pathetic man!

One question has been raised in my own mind. Does Huckabee really KNOW Gilchrist and that Simcox working for different goals? Does he really think he has the guy who is working the border? Maybe he has them mixed up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    What a pathetic man!
    Yes he is a very pathetic man. But he gets no sympathy from me.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Brett Hume just read a statement on fox news from Simcox

Stating that the Gilchrest endorsement is hogwash and
    he doesn't speak for the movement but only for himself

When I first met Jim Gilchrist last year, he was an ARDENT American patriot. NOW, tragically, he comes across as NOTHING! I am SO disappointed! Mr. Loya used to glowingly describe Jim's compassion and patriotism to me, and now I'll bet that Mr. Loya is disappointed, too!

Jim also received a fat paycheck from Huckabee. I don't know how much but I know he received money.

Gilchrist loves attention and he loves money.

When money went missing from MMP, the board members wanted to get the books straight but Gilchrist and his dishonest friend Steve Eichler turned it into an us vs. them contest.

Jim was to remain the MMP spokesman but the board members wanted Jim and Eichler to let go of the bank account. Jim calls this a "hijacking" and he's been blaming the board members for his fall from grace over the past year.

Now Jim has done it again. He's shown his arrogance and lack of moral character for all to see by taking money from an open border globalist pig.

This time Jim can't blame his fall from grace on anyone but himself.

Jim also received a fat paycheck from Huckabee. I don't know how much but I know he received money.
    This would confirm my first thought after hearing that Gilchrist had endorsed Huckabee....he's been bought! I mean come on, Huckabee and his puppetmasters must have been squirming somthing awful as his past pro-amnesty positions were bubbling to surface and what better way to gain pro-enforcment "cred" than a nod from the Minutemen.

Sure, WE know Jim does not even remotely represent the Minutemen or any of the pro-enforcement groups but, no doubt the Huckabee hucksters are betting that the GP doesnt know the difference.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast