Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Arty Martinez Supports the Deadly and Costly illegal alien invasion of America

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Arty Martinez Supports the Deadly and Costly illegal alien invasion of America

Please review this debate that was exchanged in December of 2013 between our Against Amnesty Facebook page and an illegal alien invasion and amnesty supporter Arcelio Martinez

--------------------------

• Arcelio Martinez
      • THE TERM """ILLEGAL'' IS INSULTING AND THEY ARE ONLY RETURNING TO THEIR ANCESTOR'S LAND ROBBED IN THE AMERICAN EXPANSIONIST WAR OF CONQUEST AGAINST MEXICO AND FYI THEY ARE UNDOCUMENTED HUMAN BEINGS ~~WHAT PART OF THE CONSTITUTION DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?? AND WHEN DID HUMANITY LEAVE YOU

• November 17
      Arcelio Martinez
      • I SAY AMNESTY FOR ALL ESPECIALLY THOSE WHOST FOREBEARS LOST LAND IN THE AMERICAN LAND GRAB THAT WAS THE WAR WITH MEXICO

• November 21
      Against Amnesty
      • oh so you are saying illegal immigration is a form of warfare being conducted to kill Americans and deprive us of our lands. I dont think this illegal alien war to 'reclaim' land from the war American won against Mexico is going to work out for you. There is one group of people in the world you really dont want to piss off and that's Americans boy.

• November 21
      Arcelio Martinez
      • GEE !! I AM TREMBLING WITH FEAR !! I AM AMERICAN MYSELF MORE SO THAN YOU CAN EVER HOPE TO BE ~~ AND THE IMMIGRANTS ARE NOT ILLEGAL, YOU INHUMAN IDIOT, THEY ARE UNDOCUMENTED AND THEY PERFORM THE WORK THAT LAZY AMERICANS WONT DO AND DONT HAND ME THAT SHIT ABOUT THE WAR IT WAS AN IMPERIALISTIC LAND GRAB AND MY PEOPLS WERE AMERICANS BEFORE THE WAR ~~ EITHER BY EUROPEAN STANDARDS BY A HUNDRED OF SO YEARS BEFORE THE MAYFLOWER AND THOUSANDS OF YEARS BY NATIVE AMERICAN STANDARDS ~~PISS OFF !YOU SAY ?? WELL GO PISS UP A ROPE

• November 25
      Against Amnesty
      • you cant have the land back and 'your people' are part murderous invading Spanish conquistadors. We Americans were saints to Mexico compared to that the Spanish slavers did to your ancestors in the language you still like to use. My ancestors are the descendents of free men and women that came here to seek freedom. Your ancestors are generations of rape victims.

• November 25
      Arcelio Martinez
      • You are a real clown you know ~~ you are descended from intrabreeders ~~~that is why you are a retarded bigot who knows no better and assumes too much ~~ I was American long before you and of much purer stock Mestizo and proud ~~ and I might be your father ~ hell a while back I did a real ugly white woman ~~AND as time goes by and your grand daughters are making love to Mexicans I want you think of me there ~~ free man

• November 25
      Against Amnesty
      • Id rather be a clown any day that an illegal alien invasion supporters that is attacking my nation and the good people I represent.

• November 26
      Arcelio Martinez
      • Well, yes I grant you your wish, you are a CLOWN, and a very insecure stupid one at that, Your whole life's philosophy if you can understand that word) is such a pity, for it is founded in hate of other people. You really represent nobody except in your own deluded mind, but are partial to a bigoted passel of self serving morons who are so low on the totem pole that they (you) have to invent someone to hate. Soon enough there will be 11,000,000 more people who will be contributing to this country much more than hate. So get used to it, and bone up on Spanish so you can better communicate with your grandchildren

• November 27
      Against Amnesty
      • dude, you dont even know who the hell you are talking to. Not supported? Im the head of America's 3rd largest national organization fighting illegal immigration with more than 50,000 supporters and our positions are those of a majority of our citizens as you can see here in these many certified scientific polls that show your positions to be shared by only a small minority!
        http://www.alipac.us/illegal_immigration_facts_statistics/
      • Illegal Immigration Facts - ALIPAC
        www.alipac.usAmericans for Legal Immigration PAC or ALIPAC is fighting against illegal immigration and any form of amnesty for illegal aliens. ALIPAC is America's top source of illegal immigration news, facts, laws, polls, statistics, crime listings, and information about gangs from Mexico. Founded by William Gh...

• November 27
      Arcelio Martinez
      • gee I AM UNDERWHELMED i AM NOT IMPRESSED BY BIGOTRY AND A PASSEL OF ASSHOLES

• December 3
      Against Amnesty
      • well im sure you are impressed with the fact we stopped your amnesty for illegal aliens again in 2013!

• December 3
      Arcelio Martinez
      • it is only a matter of time and nothing can stop it not your bigotry nor your attempts to stop it I am more impressed by acts of inclusion and sharing with those you took the land away from It may take longer because of the GOP being controlled by the VOLKSFRONT aka the TEA PARTY ~~AND even if MEXICANS HAVE TO BEGAT millions more by loving them out of American women IT WILL EVENTUALLY HAPPEN

• December 3
      Arcelio Martinez
      • OH I FORGOT your man ~~~THE GIPPER signed IRCA into law in 1986 granting 2,500,000 citizenship papers OBAMA AND/OR future presidents will break that record for sure SO I DO NOT KNOW WHY YOU WORSHIP OLD ABSENT MINDED IMPOTENT REAGAN ~~ HELL HE SIGNED THE LAW

• December 5
      Against Amnesty
      • not my man, I was in school in the 80's. Reagan ****ed America pretty bad. Your Mexican rapists wont defeat us.

• December 5
      Arcelio Martinez
      • Just patch the holes in your sheet so you can wave it in surrender idiot, and it is not rape, they spread em willingly because we are superior lovers unencumbered by intolerance your grand daughters will love it and they will have 1/2 of 11 million to choose from

• December 5
      Arcelio Martinez
      • ALL RACES ?? NO AMNESTY ?? comical, to say the least~~ Doesn't leave the MEXICANS OUT ?? ~~ soon enough there will be 11 million more Americans coming out of the shadows and bolstering the American economy and making it a better nation OH I AM SURE YOU BIGOTS WILL BE AROUND LICKING YOUR WOUNDED HUBRIS AND ILLUSIONS OF YOUR OWN EXCEPTIONALISM

• December 6
      Arcelio Martinez
      • I WILL BE SO SO HAPPY TO WELCOME 11 MILLION NEW CITIZENS AND ALL YOU BIGOTS CAN EAT CROW

• December 10
      Against Amnesty
      • Illegal aliens are really good at ruining communities and a country so badly everyone wants to leave.

• December 10
      Arcelio Martinez
      • WONDERFUL !! WHEN THE 11 MILLION ARE MADE LEGAL YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO LEAVE EVEN IF NAZI GERMANY NO LONGER EXISTS ~~What a pitiful bigot you are I am sure you claim to me a Christian I am an atheist and in your case I hope I am wrong because you and all the pitiful bigots in the Tea Party have a special place in hell waiting for you You know son i just may be your father for your resemble a white woman I had a few times when I was a happy wanderer WELCOME TO THE FAMILY

• December 13
      Against Amnesty
      • The people in the Tea Party are those most similar to those God animated to create America. You are just the descendent of generations of rape set in motion by your slaver conquistador ancestors. You have been unable to create or maintain descent nations on your own so you are here to try to screw up ours with your disgusting rapist mentality. No matter how many 'white women' you can find dumb enough to bed down with a creep like you, it will never change the fact that you are an evil piece of shit stinking up what was once the greatest civilization in human history thanks to people like me and the Tea Party and all the great Christians and Patriots that built and sustained this nation including when we kicked your ancestors asses all the way back to Mexico City in a matter of a few short days. You are such an idiot that you are forgetting that Mexico was sympathetic to Germany in both World Wars 1 and 2 you ****ing moron.

• December 13
      Arcelio Martinez
      • GEE It did not take much to bring out the REAL

• December 13
      Arcelio Martinez
      • GEE it sure did not take much to expose the REAL 'Christian' that you are ~~ a TRUE hate mongering son of a bitch who was apparently taught to hate at an early age. YOUR MIND IS SO ****ED UP it is useless for you to try to get educated ~~further~~ My ""Illegal"" father created 7 veterans who defended this country ~~5 of my brothers are decorated WWII veterans ~~and I am more AMERICAN than you can ever be.. because all my ancestry pre dates all European influences ~My indigenous ancestors built civilizations with magnificent cities while your ancestors were dragging their knuckles out of the caves into the dark ages ~~ My European ancestors also had cities here at the time your ancestors came unwashed into Plymouth where you learned from the Indians how to live and survive and paid them with treachery Your ancestors paid the Indians as such so who in the **** are you calling evil AND THAT IS WHAT THE TEA PARTY IS A RACIST BUNCH OF IGNORANT REACTIONARIES WHO ALL HAVE AN ESPECIALLY PAINFUL ASYLUM WAITING FOR THEM AND YOU IN HELL you knuckle dragging bastard AND THOSE ARE YOUR ''GOOD POINTS''

• December 15
      Against Amnesty
      • your veteran relatives would be ashamed of you supporting the illegal alien invasion of America our soldiers have fought to prevent from ever happening here you traitor.

• December 15
      Arcelio Martinez
      • you would be considered a clown if you were not so stupidly hate filled and How dare you presume you know my brothers better than I do.. My brothers fought against such as you and the tea party My brother Mike killed 52 warrior Nazi Germans ~~ 12 of them in hand to hand combat (confirmed) and he was denied a medal beyond a Purple Heart by a hateful racist bastard of a higher ranking officer with your brand of thinking hateful just like you <My brother Tito, a bombardier, was shot down Twice over France and was saved by the French Underground and HE did not rise too high up the Military ladder because he punched out his racist commanding officer for insulting his Mexican ancestry .. so don't ****ing lecture me about patriotism you cowardly nabob ~~ Silvestre Herrera, a friend of mine and a MEDAL OF HONOR WINNER recently deceased was an UNDOCUMENTED Immigrant who took out 4 Nazi machine gun nests single handedly ~~2 of them AFTER they shot his legs off below the knee AND EVEN THEN hateful bastards like you wanted to deny him the medal but were overruled There are more BALLS among the three aforementioned Mexicans than in all the ****ing tea party combined nearly ALL THE TEA PARTY REPUBLICANS IN THE HOUSE COWARDED OUT OF MILITARY SERVICE so don't presume a ****ing thing asshole AND if I were some 40 years younger it would be my pleasure to slap your racist face around ~~i would NOT INSULT MY FIST BY INJURING SUCH A tough talking racist PUSSY AS YOU and I bet you dont know all the words to the National Anthem

• 15 hours ago
      Against Amnesty
      • too bad they put their lives at risk for you to come along and try to wreck the place and destroy our borders and way of life with massive illegal alien invasion from the 3rd world. My second amendment rights have me well protected from you and your hollow threats.

• 10 hours ago
      Arcelio Martinez
      • I do not threaten I just wished for a change in time that cannot happen so you are most certainly safe, but it would have been a pleasure to slap some sense of humanity into your a) Empty head or b) that bowling ball on your shoulders for I am sure you have no balls down lower without a gun. The second amendment as Conservatives see it is bullshit and paranoia of fear of problems of their (your) own creation ~MY GOD ''THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU GUNS"" what an illogical paranoid and UTTERLY STUPID statement!! HOW in the **** can unarmed pacifists disarm a gun toting idiot like you?? The border is already safe and killing children across an international border is Murder not securing the border. I am proud of BRAVE soldiers and sailors and marines

• 10 hours ago
      Arcelio Martinez
      • FURTHER over 90% of the tough talkers like you and the rest of the TEA PARTY are BALL-MINUS cowardly pussies who did not MAN UP when our nation needed them just like LIMBAUGH AND HANNITY just talk talk OH I FORGOT CHENEY and you love our brave servicemen and women so much you and the HOUSE GOP take away their benefits they earned by serving not like the cowardly TOUGH TALKERS OF THE RIGHT WING cowards all MERRY CHRISTMAS

• 21 minutes ago
      Against Amnesty
      • Im so happy I have the freedom to own guns to stop violent rape and invasion supporting thugs like you from every living out your nasty fantasies of conquest over American citizens. Smile for the camera Arcello Martinez, Im about to share this little chat of ours with many thousands of people that have a lot to learn from what you have said here as a representative of the illegal alien invasion of America!

Here is the Facebook page of Arcelio Martinez if you would like to drop him a note...

https://www.facebook.com/arty.martinez

Last edited by ALIPAC; 12-17-2013 at 12:45 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Notice a lot of name calling by him which causes him to lose the debate immediately imo.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This guy displays some of the real attitudes of the invaders I think we need to put on display more often.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Yes this type of attitude needs to be on display, people need to be made aware. It really was not a debate , it was one guy making sense and the other trash talking and trying to bully the other into submission.

I bet his brothers would be appalled by his statements. Why do these types think that their obscenities will make you cower in fear? Why do their insults always include sexual references? Sounds like he's the bigot in the conversation not you!! What a creepy jerk!
    Last edited by imblest; 12-21-2013 at 12:08 AM.

I'm moving Arty Martinzez to our new section of illegal alien invasion supporters to blame. He is the first activist I will add.

W