Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Athens school is saying that the kid lied

http://www.news8austin.com/content/your ... rID=205278

School says Athens girl lied about immigration poster assault
    4/9/2008 7:34 PM
    By: Associated Press

ATHENS -- School officials said an eighth-grader lied when she told them a pack of angry classmates assaulted her over an anti-illegal immigration poster she brought to campus.
    Athens Superintendent Fred Hayes said Wednesday that surveillance video shows 13-year-old Melanie Bowers inflicting scratch marks on herself after her poster was taken.
    Bowers' poster for a class project read, "If you love our nation, stop illegal immigration."
    Three Hispanic students had been suspended for their role in the alleged scuffle. Hayes said their punishment remains valid because they helped take the poster, but did not hurt Bowers in doing so.
    Hayes said the school district has asked police to file criminal charges against the girl for filing a false report.
    I my self do not think she lied because Three Hispanic students had been suspended for their role in it.

Why would an American child have to have a scuffle in a US school when all she was saying on her poster is enforce American law .
    I hope there is a Lawyer out there that will read this and help her.

I wonder why the police are so quiet about this? When and what will she be charged with?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

it's the good old boy system at work - I have seen it in my own small town school is part of the local Gov club

Shall we add this to the crime victoms of illegals report

because of too much illegal immigration support

Quote Originally Posted by Tex_2585_8538
    Why would an American child have to have a scuffle in a US school when all she was saying on her poster is enforce American law .
    Maybe she had racial motivation??? It's not that hard to believe. Why would she only target American students of Hispanic descent?

Any who, there was one student that took her poster off the wall, which I agree, was disrespectful and an insult, but to lie and accuse not one, but 2 other innocent American kids of beating her and threatening her is outright dishonest and she should be punished. I hope there are lawyers out there to help those innocent students.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHead
    Maybe she had racial motivation??? It's not that hard to believe. Why would she only target American students of Hispanic descent?

Any who, there was one student that took her poster off the wall, which I agree, was disrespectful and an insult, but to lie and accuse not one, but 2 other innocent American kids of beating her and threatening her is outright dishonest and she should be punished. I hope there are lawyers out there to help those innocent students.
    She probably just read about all the Americans the illegal aliens are truly assaulting, raping, and murdering daily while searching online for her report and it got the best of her imagination as a child.

There was a confrontation and insults or threats conveyed to her and that in combination with the true level of aggression towards Americans by the illegals put her on the path to lie for attention or an over active imagination.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes the kids may be real Americans and not anchor babies.
    So why would 3 of them be suspended? For just taking down a poster??
    I think not. To be attacked by just one anchor baby is bad enough.
    When you are standing up for your Country, look at some parts of Europe that
    Have lost there European culture will we ever get to see the video of what they are saying ?? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

She probably just read about all the Americans the illegal aliens are truly assaulting, raping, and murdering online for her report and it got the best of her imagination as a child.

There was a confrontation and insults or threats conveyed to her and that in combination with the true level of aggression towards Americans by the illegals put her on the path to lie for attention or an over active imagination.

W
    Again, which news reports are stating that these kids were illegals? And second, an over active imagination??! My god. Is this the excuse now? I guess the kid who took down the poster had some imagination too, he probably thought the poster read "Hispanics get out of America!" lo. You never know with these kids.

No one stated that the kids were illegal

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

She probably just read about all the Americans the illegal aliens are truly assaulting, raping, and murdering online for her report and it got the best of her imagination as a child.

W
    Again, which news reports are stating that these kids were illegals? And second, an over active imagination??! My god. Is this the excuse now? I guess the kid who took down the poster had some imagination too, he probably thought the poster read "Hispanics get out of America!" lo. You never know with these kids.
    The Hispanic kids may well have thought the sign meant "Hispanics get out of America" or "I'm a racist that wants to harm you because of your color" because that is the false information and lies the Spanish media, leftist illegal alien supporters, and the creeps over at the SPLC and ADL bombard them with.

Melanie imitated the modus operandi of many illegal aliens and their supporters in America.

She was right in the sense that illegal aliens and their supporters will attack you and threaten your life for your pro enforcement views. She was also correct in the fact that rape is used as a terror weapon by the illegal alien gangs that rule some American streets and most of central and South America.

She was wrong to lie about it happening to her for whatever reason she did that.

It is my personal opinion that she had some exposure to the truth about the threat illegal aliens pose to individuals and the community.

Coolhand, unless you have some evidence that Melanie Bowers was motivated by racism, then you are race baiting which is a violation of ALIPAC's rules and a typical tactic of the opposition.

If you have some evidence, then please share it.

W

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast