Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHead
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex_2585_8538
    Why would an American child have to have a scuffle in a US school when all she was saying on her poster is enforce American law .
    I hope there is a Lawyer out there that will read this and help her.
    Maybe she had racial motivation??? It's not that hard to believe. Why would she only target American students of Hispanic descent?

Any who, there was one student that took her poster off the wall, which I agree, was disrespectful and an insult, but to lie and accuse not one, but 2 other innocent American kids of beating her and threatening her is outright dishonest and she should be punished. I hope there are lawyers out there to help those innocent students.
    She probably just read about all the Americans the illegal aliens are truly assaulting, raping, and murdering online for her report and it got the best of her imagination as a child.

There was a confrontation and insults or threats conveyed to her and that in combination with the true level of aggression towards Americans by the illegals put her on the path to lie for attention or an over active imagination.

W
    Again, which news reports are stating that these kids were illegals? And second, an over active imagination??! My god. Is this the excuse now? I guess the kid who took down the poster had some imagination too, he probably thought the poster read "Hispanics get out of America!" lo. You never know with these kids.
    Do you understand that in today's PC school climate, hispanic students are permitted to freely harass white students while any white student who attempts to verbally defend his or herself will be severely punished and probably sent to 'sensitivity training' or such? If a hispanic student feels he has been 'disrepected', he can contact LaRaza, MALDEF, the ACLU, the SPLC and they will come charging to his defense. No matter what he did. Who is a white girl who is insulted and called horrible names going to call?

Quote Originally Posted by Tex_2585_8538
    Why would an American child have to have a scuffle in a US school when all she was saying on her poster is enforce American law .
    I hope there is a Lawyer out there that will read this and help her.
    Maybe she had racial motivation??? It's not that hard to believe. Why would she only target American students of Hispanic descent?

Any who, there was one student that took her poster off the wall, which I agree, was disrespectful and an insult, but to lie and accuse not one, but 2 other innocent American kids of beating her and threatening her is outright dishonest and she should be punished. I hope there are lawyers out there to help those innocent students.
    " Why would she only target American students of Hispanic descent?"
    Her poster read If you love your nation, stop illegal immigration'. I see no reference to hispanics or any other race. On what basis is your statement made?

Technical clarification or reminder: "Hispanic" is not a 'race'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Has anyone read about her father being a Minuteman? I have read this a couple of times on other blogs. Sounds like a Raza rumor....

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    If she did lie seeing that her name is already out there why don't they release the video?
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Coolhand, unless you have some evidence that Melanie Bowers was motivated by racism, then you are race baiting which is a violation of ALIPAC's rules and a typical tactic of the opposition.

If you have some evidence, then please share it.

W
    W:

CoolHead is a troll, and by the sound of it, either a member of a pro-illegal group or a paid spammer. I know because the style of language is almost exactly the same as those spammers who frequent discussion boards about Indian outsourcing. The "cut and paste" style is usually the same because foreign spammers save time by pasting the same comments over and again. You will also realize that there is something wrong with the English usage, as if a foreigner is still struggling with some of the more subtle apsects of the English language. That is usually a sign that a spammer is operating from a foreign country. Look at these comments CoolHead has made which you can see by going to his profile:

"They felt they belonged to a group that was being attacked, according to them, by the US government and the racists Americans."

"As if it were really hard to believe. It is well known that there are people on both sides of the issue that will do anything to get people to see it their way"

"You never know with these kids."

"Just goes to show you that both sides of the issue contain their racists and will do anything to make the other side look bad in the eyes of the independent thinker. "

----

Who are "the racist Americans"? Who are "independent thinkers"? These generic type phrases always popup in the "cut and paste" dictionary of the foreign spammer.

Let them play their broken race card record.

Each time they play the race card without evidence, it gets weaker and weaker.

Each week in America, more people are saying "I could care less" because of the abuse of the terms 'racism' and 'racist'.

Americans are becoming desensitized and the race card works less each week!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    If she did lie seeing that her name is already out there why don't they release the video?
    The local TV channel just released the survellance video that claims it shows she scratched herself but you can tell that she is not scratching herself enough to cause any injuries. There is something more going on here that we are not allowed to hear about.

See:

http://www.kltv.com/Global/story.asp?S=8144577

and click on the video link to the upper right.

W
    There are some bizarre statements coming out of the TV news story concerning the atmosphere at the school. I could only hope that a full investigtion into the school intself would show that Melanie has a right to pursue charges against the school. I am having problems with the idea that Melanie's father jumped forward to claim guilt. There had to be some coercion:

http://www.kltv.com/Global/story.asp?S=8144577

"They were passing the sign around at school. I saw it. I just got up to ask her about it. Nothing else, nothing more," said Gaby. "They placed me in ISS because they accused me of hitting her, scratching her and threatening her. When I didn't do that. I didn't touch her. I didn't do anything to her. To me they put me in ISS for something I didn't do."

"She's very upset that the little girl lied, ya know?. Being the fact that she's hispanic, what the sign said, it's very offensive to Mexican people."

"There have been 4 or 5 fights over racial stuff at our school. It's ridiculous."

These tensions weigh heavily on Gaby's cousin, who will be at Athens Middle School next year.

"The Mexicans if they do something, they blame it all on them and on the white girls they can do whatever they won't. They never tell them anything," said Vernice Cerrillo, Gaby's cousin.

Now there is some relief from the girl at the center of all this, happy that the truth finally came out.

"I feel much better because it's not all on us that 'Oh, well the Hispanics did it, so I guess they're the bad people here.' when we're not the bad people," said Gaby.

1. I would like to know if the video was viewed by the police before the school admins saw it or was it released to the police AFTER the school admins watched it.

2. Besides allegedly scratching herself, does the video show her putting herself in a chokehold too?

3. Her parents took her to get checked out, what does the hospital say about her injuries?

4. In the video looks like she's touching her face as if it's burning. In a previous video the scratches she showed were on ONE side of her face, the left side I believe. The video shows her rubbing her whole face and neck.

5. Why hasn't the video of the "scuffle" been released?

6. WHY in the WORLD would she keep up a lie after her parents called in the FBI? Is she that mentally unstable? If she is, she needs major therapy!
    "

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast