Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Athens Texas school they need to be fired we need to protest

I think Americans should make a poster and protest this How can we do this?????
    Read what Hayes stated at the bottum of the post.

[color=red][b]“I think that probably what we ought to look at is, if it’s a current issue we probably don’t need a protest poster made on that issue,â€

Here's the news clip video. This will make you MAD!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJSvGapFxmY

I'm sure all the kids in the school know where the blind spots are, he can't be that clueless.

I smell a HUGE coverup here. 21 students, 2-3 "allegedly" attacked and the others there to close the circle, it's called a mob.
    The 2 students he saw walking away probably didn't want to get involved.

[quote]Hayes also said the district will think twice about similar class projects in the future.

“I think that probably what we ought to look at is, if it’s a current issue we probably don’t need a protest poster made on that issue,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Re: Athens Texas school they need to be fired we need to pro

[quote="Tex_2585_8538"] I think Americans should make a poster and protest this How can we do this?????
    [b]

Melanie Bowers, a 13-year-old eighth grader, arrived at school last Monday, March 31, with her U.S. History project — an 8 1/2 x 11 “protest signâ€
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

I want every single one of the attackers arrested and their immigration status and the status of their parents checked. If found to be here illegally, we should march them back across the border at a crossing point in front of the cameras.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How frightening for this young girl. Sounds like the parents are taking it all the way -as they should.

Reverse standards...

I'm going to go watch that youtube video now.

Okay...it was completely wrong not to let the girl call her parents and then make her go back to her class. I very much want to know how this story turns out. The girl seems like she has a really good head on her shoulders.

This brave young girl was assaulted and then the school denies her the opportunity to call her parents! Sounds to me as if the administrators are trying to cover this up in order to protect themselves and the illegals or anchor babies that perpetrated this vicious assault!

Walking them across the border is a good idea but will they stay there I doubt it ..

I saw the news video on youtube. The school adminstrators didn't think of the safety of a student after she is attacked. I feel that if Terry Anderson and other illegal immigration opposers should feature this on their shows. Jamiel Shaw's story is starting to spread around the country and I feel Melanie Bowers' story should also spread.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

I hope others in Athens support Melanie.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast