Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Attend the national Unite to Fight immigration reform summit

Please read the full details at

Unite to Fight illegal immigration summit details
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-16118.html#16118

Topics: illegal aliens, border security, border patrol, congress, senate, laws, reform, crimes, campaigns, americans for legal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just found out about this yesterday and made some very quick reservations to attend. I'll be coming in from Hawaii to attend the convention. Although I will be coming alone, the illegal immigration issue is important enough to me to be there.

Since I do not know anyone who will be attending, I'd just like to introduce myself (maybe I can make an acquaintance or two over the message board).

My name is Russ Ward. I've been in the Navy 6 years and I'm stationed in Hawaii. My hometown is Pittsburgh and I've never even been involved with the border problem first hand. I love the America I grew up learning about. I love our history, our culture, and our language! I believe every person who feels the same as I have a responsibility to do whatever they can to stop this invasion of our country and destruction of our culture. I look forward to meeting many of you who feel the same.

Russ,

Glad you are coming. I will be meeting many people in the flesh for the first time. Please send me an email at WilliamG@alipac.us and I will try to get all of the ALIPAC supporters that are coming together at the event.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hello and Welcome rhino!

Another voice from Pittsburgh, I live in the South Hills.

My hometown is Pittsburgh and I've never even been involved with the border problem first hand. I love the America I grew up learning about. I love our history, our culture, and our language! I believe every person who feels the same as I have a responsibility to do whatever they can to stop this invasion of our country and destruction of our culture.
    This is exactly why I am here, we are not in the same situation as some of our friends here, not yet anyway.

I intend to do everything possible to keep it that way and to help the rest of the country get their lives back to the way it used to be.

We must stop this invasion and wake up America.