Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Attention Hunter and Tancredo fans that use YouTube

Here is a link to an online "debate" between Rep. Hunter and Rep. Tancredo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrrROk7Yu9c . It is not truly a debate, but it is a chance to see both candidates speak about important issues. Both candidates show why each of them would be a great president.

Here is a link to a video made by one "GovernorWatts" in which he attacks the comments of both Rep. Tancredo and Rep. Hunter that were made in the above-mentioned video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrc3DYm6xNI . It would be good if some Hunter and Tancredo fans reading this post responded to the attack by "GovernorWatts".

I signed up and posted a comment. Hopefully it will be up there soon. Governor watts obviously hasn't paid much attention to Congressman Tancredo's words. He has stated many times that by strictly enforcing the existing laws many illegals will self deport. By enforcing the law on companies who hire illegals would soon get out the message that it IS NOT OKAY to hire illegals anymore. If the job magnet disappears, many of them won't come.

Of course, HAVING THE DAMN FENCE BUILT would be a huge start in the right direction!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Censorship by GovernorWatts

GovernorWatts is now blocking Tancrdo supporters from posting about his video. He is also deleting posts that support Rep. Tancredo or pose questions that GovernorWatts doesn't want to answer. Additionally, GovernorWatts has now deleted a post in which he stated that he supported giving social security benefits to illegal aliens and a post in which he stated that he could support giving legal status and a path to citizenship to illegal aliens.

GovernorWatts' Censorship

GovernorWatts is also deleting posts that challenge his statements opposing the border fencing that is supported by Rep. Hunter. In his video, GovernorWatts attacks Rep. Hunter for his support for border fencing.

Banned
    GovWatts is a freaking IDIOT!

I wonder how long it will take him to delete my '30 million' post???

Tried to post a comment, but it takes more than 500 characters to give that imbecile a piece of my mind.

MW
    tancredo fan wrote:

GovernorWatts is now blocking Tancrdo supporters from posting about his video.
    I assume he's also blocking Hunter fans because my post never showed up.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I won't bother posting. That Watts guy repeats every globalist lie that the media trumpets. Can't really tell where he stands. Is he a Dem? Sounded like it a couple times. But his views about American jobs are as pro-corporate and anti-American worker as you can get. "Pay double for everything without illegals." Absolute BS. I know of a little harvard economist that would take serious issue with that. And his views about Americans not taking the jobs illegals would leave behind--for descent wages-- are absolute BS. As are his strawman attacks about "deporting 12 million people." He needs to learn something about economics, as well as the position of his oposition. He's like a neo-liberal. A liberal who is in favor of globalism and just simply hates our country.

BTW, anyone ever take Tyson? I KO'd him in the first round one time
    I'd like to get Watts in the ring. We should find a way to lure him here, so we can kick his @$$.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

April
    Take a look at his photo on his profile page it tells you a lot about Governor Watts. There are links to send him a message on the page as well.

http://www.youtube.com/GovernorWatts

He's a libertarian

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I won't bother posting. That Watts guy repeats every globalist lie that the media trumpets. Can't really tell where he stands. Is he a Dem? Sounded like it a couple times. But his views about American jobs are as pro-corporate and anti-American worker as you can get. "Pay double for everything without illegals." Absolute BS. I know of a little harvard economist that would take serious issue with that. And his views about Americans not taking the jobs illegals would leave behind--for descent wages-- are absolute BS. As are his strawman attacks about "deporting 12 million people." He needs to learn something about economics, as well as the position of his oposition. He's like a neo-liberal. A liberal who is in favor of globalism and just simply hates our country.

BTW, anyone ever take Tyson? I KO'd him in the first round one time
    I'd like to get Watts in the ring. We should find a way to lure him here, so we can kick his @$$.
    He posted a comment stating that his views are libertarian.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast