Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ATTN: Piggy Pelosi Constituents

Dana Walsh(R) is running AGAINST PIGGY PELOSI in SF. I've been listening to an extensive interview on talk radio and SHE IS JUST WHAT SF (AND THE U.S.) NEEDS.........to be rid of Pelosi!!!!!!

I hope all voters in Pelosi's district gets behind this woman.

The Walsh Agenda

Winning the War on Terrorism

Nancy Pelosi and Cindy Sheehan are in denial about the threat Islamic Radicalism poses to America and other free societies. Their call for an artificial timetable to withdraw from Iraq would embolden the terrorists and produce greater danger and regional instability.

We need to give General Petraeus and our troops the support they need to accomplish the goal of securing a free and independent Iraq. We need to win the War on Terrorism in Baghdad, not lose it in Washington, D.C..

Illegal Immigration & Border Security

Securing our borders and stopping illegal immigration are key elements in defending America. We need to remove the incentives for those who break our laws to enter our country: No welfare benefits, no drivers licenses, no free college tuition and NO AMNESTY for illegal aliens

I support the Secure Fence Act, which creates 854 miles of border fence along our Southwest border. I oppose allowing cities like San Francisco to declare themselves sanctuaries for illegal aliens.

Defending American Values

Assimilation of different groups and ethnicities is one of America’s greatest strengths. English is the language of prosperity. It is essential to a vibrant civic culture and healthy democracy.

Studying our nation’s history, demonstrating proficiency in English and understanding the rights and responsibilities of being an American should be mandatory requirements for citizenship.

Expanding Economic Opportunity

As an entrepreneur, I understand that small business is the principle generator of jobs and innovation in our economy. I favor reducing the tax and regulatory burden on independent enterprises.

A balanced federal budget is a priority for our national economic health and long-term prosperity. I support giving the President the power of the Line Item Veto to cut government spending.

Energy Independence and National Security

Achieving energy independence is a critical component in winning the War on Terrorism and keeping our economy strong and growing. We need to accelerate the construction of new nuclear power plants and permit American firms to drill on Alaska's North Slope.

We also need a national commitment to the development of a variety of alternative sources of energy, including biodiesel, biomass, wind, hydrogen, solar and clean coal in order to stop enriching Middle Eastern dictators who want to destroy us.

http://www.danawalshforcongress.com/IssueAgenda.html

MW
    It would be nice but unfortunately a conservative would have a very difficult time winning in liberal la-la land (Pelosi's district).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    It would be nice but unfortunately a conservative would have a very difficult time winning in liberal la-la land (Pelosi's district).
    She might have a chance since Cindhy Sheehan is running also, a lot of the la-la's may vote for Sheehan leaving Dana with the highest number of votes. Well we can always hope.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This would be a dream come true..just maybe the people of SF are fed up also. We can hope
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SEEING THAT 3 INNOCENT AMERICAN CITIZENS ARE NO LONGER HERE BECAUSE OF SF PROTECTING ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINALS THIS LADY JUST MIGHT PULL THIS ELECTION OFF. I HOPE SO ANY WAY. MS. NANCY IS NOT THE RIGHT PERSON TO HAVE THE POSITION AS SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE. SHE IS REALLY FULL OF HER SELF ANY WAY. SHE IS SORT OF A BARBIE GIRL JUST LOVE TO BE IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA.

In this whole candidacy I see common sense, and I must admit I am completely SHOCKED. I hope the voters of SF also will show a little common sense about what is good for this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    I hope the voters of SF also will show a little common sense about what is good for this country.
    most "voters" in SF hate this country and want to end it. that is why you have Pelosi and Feinswine and Boxer and all of the other invasion-abetting communists being elected there.

what should happen is SF is cut off from the US and made it's own little satellite of Mexico. they seem to love illegal alien murderers there.

I wonder what would have happened if that Nicaraguan illegal alien gangbanger scumbag had murdered Feinswine's husband and kids?