Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Attorney in Tenn. that represents victims of illegal aliens

Ivy Scarbororough is an attorney in Tennessee that has the courage to represent victims of crimes committed by illegal aliens. Working in the legal community in Tennessee, I can tell you that few attorneys in Tenenssee or anywhere else have the courage to do this. It is politically incorrect.

Below is an article about a case in which Mr. Scarborough is representing a victim's family in the aftermath of a drunk illegal alien killing a two-year-old boy that is the son of a legal immigrant father and a mother that is an American citizen and apparently was previously an immigrant.

Here is a link to Mr. Scarborough's website: http://ivy.faithsite.com/content.asp?SID=1149&CID=39245 . If someone is a victim of a crime committed by an illegal alien and lives in Tennessee or a surrounding state, please consider contacting Mr. Scarborough.

Here is a link to the Channel 5 story: http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/stor ... enu374_2_1.

Mother Works To Change Immigration Laws

May 1, 2007 04:17 PM CDT

NASHVILLE, Tenn.- A Middle Tennessee woman whose son died in a motor vehicle accident is working to change state laws regarding immigration.

In November 2006, Lyn Tsuji's son, Alex Tsuji died in a car accident.

"We were just shopping for Thanksgiving, and I was buying them video games," Tsuji said.

The family planned to have an all-night video marathon.

As they drove, another driver Mauricio Salazar crashed into their car. Police said he was driving while intoxicated and he was in the Unted States illegally.

She said she thinks about her son all the time.

"Every morning you have to wake up and I have to make peace that I won't be seeing him anymore," she said. "And when I go to sleep, I just hope God is keeping him well."

Refusing to suffer quietly, Tsuji is going public with her private pain. She is pushing for change on Capitol Hill.

"Mr. Salazar has broken and ignored American laws," said Tsuji.

She's furious Salazar was drunk behind the wheel and in this country illegally the day he took Alex away.

To her, what's worse is a plea bargain that would make him eligible in less than three years.

"That is the wrong message," she said. "It just says it's okay, and I don't think that's okay."

Tsuji said that the laws are failing to enforce immigration.

Some lawmakers are listening.

"This is clearly an example of what continues to occur, and will continue, until we start taking some strong measures in our states," said Sen. Bill Ketron, a Republican from Murfreesboro.

State lawmakers are already considering more than 50 new immigration bills this session alone.

Tsuji said she'll be doing her research, making sure Capitol Hill never forgets her story.

"Other countries they have different laws and they are stricter and from where my husband comes from, their laws are very strict about drinking and driving, and their immigration laws are very strict, too," Tsuji said.

Salazar is behind bars in Coffee County. He could be eligible for parole in less than three years.

Ivy Scarborough, the attorney representing the Tsujis, is already representing two other Tennessee families who have lost loved ones in crashes with people who authorities said were driving drunk and living in the United States illegally.

Along with this and Sen Bob Corker today, I can proudly say I am a Tennessean. I will definitely refer him if anyone needs an attorney here in Nashville.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-