Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AUDIO: Morones and Reconquista Cebeda on SDMM sign

On Wednesday evening (January 16, 200 Augustin Cebada interviewed Enrique Morones on La Causa [a Reconquista kook radio show regularly aired on radical left-wing L. A. propaganda station KPFK].

The major issues were the Minutemen adopting a two mile section of Interstate 5, and why this is unacceptable to Hispanics, as well as the presidential election and Enrique's meeting with Harry Reid. And, of course, they cannot have a show without mentioning Lou Dobbs ...

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN
    http://www.americanpatrol.com/AUDIO/HTM ... 80116.html

or

http://www.americanpatrol.com/AUDIO/La% ... 6-2008.wma

I am so tired of Morones' cries of racism! He has nothing else to cry because he's defending people who have broken the law. So now he proposes making a scene again? What else is new, that's all he ever does.

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    I am so tired of Morones' cries of racism! He has nothing else to cry because he's defending people who have broken the law. So now he proposes making a scene again? What else is new, that's all he ever does.
    On top of their ridiculous lies they call everyone who they don't like a Nazi and claim that everyone who is not with them "has ties to the Ku Klux Klan".

And the saddest part, they simply sound dumb and uneducated.

They want everything for their own "La Raza" but think everyone else is racist and out to get them...

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Enrique "Moron" Morones is a creep. He is nothing more than a pro-illegal idiot who spews his hate for anyone who wants their borders secured and their immigration laws enforced-which is something like 80% of America if I have my facts right. Moron, move down to Mexico if you don't like it here you creep!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.