Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by loneprotester
    That little word 'knowingly' is every illegal alien employers get out of jail free card. It allows them to play stupid when they are forced into court.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    That little word knowingly was only mentioned in one of sections on ways to break the law. And may I mention right up front that perjury is also a crime.

One of the things that could be done about the, "knowingly" is to set up one of the sleaziest of law enforcement tools, a paid informant program. It could also be done in the private sector since we no longer have any justice system. And may I mention right up front here that if they wanted to uphold the law they would be doing it now. I've seen it when they were honest.

It wouldn't take much to set up. You would need money to set up trust funds that would send payments to the volunteers at their address in there home country.

Something like this could provide a way for an illegal alien to make an extra paycheck while they are going home anyway, provided their evidence leads to a conviction.

For us it could close down a criminal employer for while and make it expensive to use labor that leaches off the general public for their social services and medical bills.

It could also send a message to other criminals in the government and in business.

P.S. And more about the , "Knowingly"

After you've sworn an oath of office to become , say an FBI agent, part of the oath I believe is to uphold the United States Constitution. I would venture that Federal Laws are part of the bargin.

When they helped reunite the child that was recently kidnapped I think they know beyound any reasonable doubt that the family is in this country illegally.

That is knowingly in my book.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-156527-...child+returned

Not only is that knowingly it is sworn officers pulling this stuff against America.

Now who do you call?

miguelina,

Good post on the definition of, "wanton".

I was thinking about what you said. Your definition fits that guys argument and attitude, like you said about the illegal aliens, to a tee.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123