Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Authority to impeach, Obama, Holder and Nepolitano

The following is an excerpt from my recently published book "A Primer for Conservative Activism" It clearly shows there is ample reason to impeach The President, The Attorney General and secretary of Homeland Security. They have all failed to uphold their oath of office.

The following is the oath of office for the president of the United States: “I do solemnly swear [or affirm] that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.â€

MW
    Link, please.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Link, please.

I believe that Reggie C is quoting his own material MW......from HIS own book.

See?

R.D. Cook…author of “A Primer for Conservative Activismâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Welcome ReggieC. We all agree, certainly, and also many other administrations have not done their jobs either.

As grassroots activist, we can take many steps to inform the public of what is wrong, but to get the majority to actually take a stand is the more difficult part. Once the majority stand together and call for something like this, there would be action.

Sure there are a lot of Americans out there who agree with us, but getting them to activate is a whole other thing. We are doing what we can to move them.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Welcome Reggie......it seems we have ample reason, now what's the next step?

Can you tell me, if we have a government with checks and balances, why the groups to step in and support the Constitution aren't doing it? Is there any secret little things slipped in that the American public doesn't know about that have changed these things, and maybe even the Congress and Senate don't know, since they don't read a darn thing they sign?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am sorry ReggieC, forgot my manners!!

Welcome to Alipac!!

Was caught up in reading your post and then had to leave to answer the phone but am with the others in wondering what is the next step for us to take?

ELE

The bes thing that could happen to our country.

Welcome Reggie,

Obama, Pelosi, Reid qualify to be impeached. However, I doubt that anyone will impeach them because they are puppets of others with more power and money. And too, we can't even get the Supreme Court to look into the fact that Obama allegedly not a legally the President.

Welcome Reggie!

I dream of Obama being impeached. But, the reality is, he is unimpeachable. If he ever was, there would be a race war. We are screwed.

Maybe the RICO act if the treason charge doesn't fly.

welcome ReggieC to ALIPAC

Here is the book
    http://www.tower.com/a-primer-for-conse ... /113037038

And
    http://www.stylefeeder.com/i/wm2bzf86/A ... -Paperback

That would be some news then if all were impeached
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast