Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have had several people in my class (younger students around mid 20's) and they don't have a clue. "I like McCain - he thinks for himself" "I like Hiliary b/c we need a woman president" "I like Obama, he is nice looking"

How do we get more people aware???!!

But, I do remember being that age and not paying attention to anything and not know what the differences are. It is hard to have these conversations with the younger generation - most of them have no value system like Americans used to have.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    I have had several people in my class (younger students around mid 20's) and they don't have a clue. "I like McCain - he thinks for himself" "I like Hiliary b/c we need a woman president" "I like Obama, he is nice looking"

But, I do remember being that age and not paying attention to anything and not know what the differences are. It is hard to have these conversations with the younger generation - most of them have no value system like Americans used to have.
    And what makes you think you're any better than them? You're probably just the same. "I hate McCain - he is for amnesty". I hear on this forum how many just hate Hillary for no reason other then they just dislike her personality. That sounds like the thinking of a 20 year old as you put it. So enough of this whole "Oh. I can think for myself, they can't". It's the same thinking everywhere.

If you guys want to ditch McCain solely because of immigration then they can choose to vote for McCain because "he thinks for himself". Same thought process in both situations.

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    Quote Originally Posted by alisab

And what makes you think you're any better than them? You're probably just the same. "I hate McCain - he is for amnesty". I hear on this forum how many just hate Hillary for no reason other then they just dislike her personality. That sounds like the thinking of a 20 year old as you put it. So enough of this whole "Oh. I can think for myself, they can't". It's the same thinking everywhere.

If you guys want to ditch McCain solely because of immigration then they can choose to vote for McCain because "he thinks for himself". Same thought process in both situations.
    Kiss this
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12