Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Azealia Banks Doubles Down After Defending Donald Trump's Immigration Stance

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Azealia Banks Doubles Down After Defending Donald Trump's Immigration Stance

Azealia Banks Doubles Down After Defending Donald Trump's Immigration Stance

By Philip Ross September 09, 2015

Azealia Banks doubled down in her defense of presidential hopeful Donald Trump on Wednesday, two days after the New York rapper took to Instagram to ask her 438,000 followers whether they thought it was "bad" she "sort of" agreed with the controversial Republican frontrunner's views on immigration. On her Twitter account, Banks, 24, said Mexico would be better off were the United States not "playing foster parent."

@ellieovalle maybe if they don't have the ability to escape to the u.s they'll plan, organize, and overthrow the government.

"Mexican society will never be able to save itself if America keeps playing foster parent," Banks tweeted Wednesday. Banks had previously tweeted, "Maybe if they [Mexicans] don't have the ability to escape to the U.S. they'll plan, organize and overthrow the government."

Trump has repeatedly called for imposing stricter limits on immigration, including overturning the so-called "birthright clause" of the 14th Amendment that allows people born in the United States to automatically become a citizen, as well as building a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border. Banks first defended Trump in a series of Instagram posts Monday, writing, "Do you think it's bad that I sort of agree with Trump's stance on immigration?"

Banks said the basis of her defense was the U.S. government's not paying reparations to the descendants of the millions of African men, women and children who were brought to the United States as slaves between 1525 and 1866. She said the government shouldn't spend money supporting undocumented immigrants "for any reason other than black Americans still not having been paid reparations for slavery."

"It's selfish, but American has been really good at convincing me that everyone else's problems are more important than my own," Banks wrote.

Banks followed up with a comment about "compassion" for others having led to black Americans' "current misfortune." She said self-preservation was "key."

Conservative advocates have frequently claimed immigrants are a strain on U.S. resources and cost U.S. taxpayers tens of billions of dollars every year, ABC News reports.

However, under U.S. law, undocumented immigrants are not eligible for food stamps, Medicaid or welfare, among other federal benefits, CNN Money reports. At the same time, the average cost of deporting a single immigrant is about $10,070, according to the Center for American Progress.
    http://mic.com/articles/125050/azeal...gration-stance

Oh I soooo totally agree with Azealia Banks. Immigration has definitely ruined the lives of so many Americans, especially black Americans. She is also correct that black Americans have met immigrants with open arms, for reasons that are beyond me, because they have not only threatened the welfare of black American, they have actually harmed them, stealing their jobs, deflating their wages, competing for housing, loans and seats in colleges and universities, and signing up for welfare that depletes if not voids their resources and opportunities. Now because the problem is so massive it's impacting everyone, the vast majority of Americans are waking up to the size and impact of this mammoth problem.

Good for you, Azealia Banks for telling it like it is!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

this quote is from the article below: "Conservative advocates have frequently claimed immigrants are a strain on U.S. resources and cost U.S. taxpayers tens of billions of dollars every year, ABC News reports.

However, under U.S. law, undocumented immigrants are not eligible for food stamps, Medicaid or welfare, among other federal benefits,
    CNN Money reports. At the same time, the average cost of deporting a single immigrant is about $10,070, according to the
    Center for American Progress.
    http://mic.com/articles/125050/azeal...gration-stance"

The Marxists controlled "news" media is so full of crap. Technically it is against the law for illegal aliens to get food stamps but they all do. Like all laws related to immigration our government moves heaven and earth not to enforce them. Our government has gone out of its way to show illegal aliens how to cheat and game the system, complete with pamphlets paid for by tax payers written in Spanish emphasizing that an applicant's immigration status will not be checked when they apply for food stamps. These pamphlets were distributed in Hispanic communities and give out in cooperation with the Mexican consulates in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by csarbww View Post
    this quote is from the article below: "Conservative advocates have frequently claimed immigrants are a strain on U.S. resources and cost U.S. taxpayers tens of billions of dollars every year, ABC News reports.

However, under U.S. law, undocumented immigrants are not eligible for food stamps, Medicaid or welfare, among other federal benefits,
    CNN Money reports. At the same time, the average cost of deporting a single immigrant is about $10,070, according to the
    Center for American Progress.
    http://mic.com/articles/125050/azeal...gration-stance"

The Marxists controlled "news" media is so full of crap. Technically it is against the law for illegal aliens to get food stamps but they all do. Like all laws related to immigration our government moves heaven and earth not to enforce them. Our government has gone out of its way to show illegal aliens how to cheat and game the system, complete with pamphlets paid for by tax payers written in Spanish emphasizing that an applicant's immigration status will not be checked when they apply for food stamps. These pamphlets were distributed in Hispanic communities and give out in cooperation with the Mexican consulates in the US.

Yes, that is so true, and "technically", they aren't supposed to be in the country either! I guess CNN reports chose to overlook that and 100 other laws these people "technically" break every single day they're here.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Dear Judy this is the answer to your question, "...She is also correct that black Americans have met immigrants with open arms, for reasons that are beyond me..."

Because 50 years of White bashing and the endless litany about evils of discrimination has made every non white paranoid. Thanks to White liberals, they now have a siege mentality, i.e. "It's we people of color against the evil whites who are out get us." Actually for the social Marxists it is a twofer. Paranoid non whites and guilt stricken, self hating Whites who never tire of pandering to people of color no matter how wrong it might be and attacking other Whites if they object to anything a non White does.

And that is why taking down the Confederate battle flag in South Carolina was never about the appropriate use of government land. As one of the ant-American "peace" protesters said during the Viet Nam War. "The issue is not abut the issue, it is never about the issue, the revolution is the issue."

Dear Judy this is the answer to your question, "...She is also correct that black Americans have met immigrants with open arms, for reasons that are beyond me..."

Because 50 years of White bashing and the endless litany about evils of discrimination has made every non white paranoid. Thanks to White liberals, they now have a siege mentality, i.e. "It's we people of color against the evil whites who are out get us." Actually for the social Marxists it is a twofer. Paranoid non whites and guilt stricken, self hating Whites who never tire of pandering to people of color no matter how wrong it might be and attacking other Whites if they object to anything a non White does.

And that is why taking down the Confederate battle flag in South Carolina was never about the appropriate use of government land. As one of the ant-American "peace" protesters said during the Viet Nam War. "The issue is not abut the issue, it is never about the issue, the revolution is the issue."
    That's it alright. They felt like by banding with other people of color they could help solve their own plight, but what they missed or didn't understand is those people don't see themselves as people of color, they see themselves as superior, entitled, above the law and use it to steal from black Americans in every way imaginable, exploiting blacks to do so. And that was a fundamental mistake made by the NAACP. The same mistake unions are making.

I hope with all my heart that more black Americans will pay attention to Trump, listen to what he says and hear what he wants to fight for, because they will be the front-line beneficiaries of all that he wants to do, and that would please me to no end. Trump from the money, Trump from the privilege, Trump from Manhattan has a better keener understanding of the plight of black Americans and how to fix it than any President since Richard Nixon. Don't get me wrong, we're ALL going to benefit from what Trump wants to do, but this time black Americans will benefit in ways they never have, this is a goal whose time is long past due, and there's a man running for President who can do it, because he wants to do it, and he's smart enough to do it, and his name is Donald J Trump.
    Last edited by Judy; 09-10-2015 at 12:01 AM.

Banned

I know this post was addressed to Judy...
    But still...
    If you *really* believe what you are saying,
    the solution will never be found to the
    problems we face as a nation.
    Being an American is not a zero sum game.

Furthermore, I know of no law that prohibits
    an American from flying the Confederate flag. It's your right to self expression. I fly the African American flag and refuse to take mine down.
    With that said, if it's not an "official" flag, what business does it have in official business. I'm not miffed because the AA flag is not flying above the courthouse, for example.
    My argument is made manifest in the smaller points: embrace Americans or embrace a color. One leads to freedom.
    The other leads only to more pain and misery.
    Last edited by Nkosi; 09-10-2015 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nkosi View Post
    I know this post was addressed to Judy...
    But still...
    If you *really* believe what you are saying,
    the solution is will never be found to the
    problems we face as a nation.
    Being an American is not a zero sum game.

Furthermore, I know of no law that prohibits
    an American from flying the Confederate flag. It's your right to self expression. I fly the African American flag and refuse to take mine down.
    With that said, if it's not an "official" flag, what business does it have in official business. I'm not miffed because the AA flag is not flying above the courthouse, for example.
    My argument is made manifest in the smaller points: embrace Americans or embrace a color. One leads to freedom.
    The other leads only to more pain and misery.
    Exactly. "Embrace Americans"! I love that, Nkosi.

United we stand, divided we fall.

It's a simple law of the universe.

Like Trump says, we have to start winning again, and that means setting aside ideas, attitudes, programs, policies and laws that are part of the failure, and supporting ones that actually work, ones that advance US all, that protect all of US, that secure our country and all of its cities, towns, counties and states, that restore domestic tranquility, and enhance our ability to truly enjoy the blessings of our liberty and pursue our own happiness, without creating a harm, expense or burden to someone else.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Exactly. "Embrace Americans"! I love that, Nkosi.

United we stand, divided we fall.

It's a simple law of the universe.

Like Trump says, we have to start winning again, and that means setting aside ideas, attitudes, programs, policies and laws that are part of the failure, and supporting ones that actually work, ones that advance US all, that protect all of US, that secure our country and all of its cities, towns, counties and states, that restore domestic tranquility, and enhance our ability to truly enjoy the blessings of our liberty and pursue our own happiness, without creating a harm, expense or burden to someone else.
    Right on, Judy!