Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

gofer wrote:
    From my grito blog addressed to Hillary Clinton...

[quote:z9boh3mz]...Quote:
    Even though I dont have actual family members effected by this, "They Are Still My People" No Matter What my heritage, Who I was, Who I am and Who I will always be. My People, can be your people we just watch out for and take care of each other and see Our People take care of you. The governments current actions are just wrong, whats the justifacation in ordering raids on people because they are working!!
    Here you have the Latin America Patron/Client system illustrated. Good ole Hillary is rushing in to pander as their savior and they are buying it! [/quote:z9boh3mz]

And she is lapping up their promise that she'll be "one of our people". What an image, securely wrapped up in the loving arms of the Hispanic extended family.

Hillary, they are playing with you, ok? You are just a useful idiot to them and they are offering you what they know you want - a way out of being white. Giving them what they want isn't going to make you Hispanic any more than your laughable accent you put on in front of Black audiences makes you Black. You are only "LOVED" because you have something that they want. Suck it up, sweetheart. You are white! and you need to stop the racist self-hatred that makes you look so pathetic.

They are pulling your leg, OK? White self-hatred is no secret among Hispanics, and they'll milk it for all they can get. Grow up!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Great thanks!

This is the picture that sums up their movement for me:

I am still curious as to where our thread is, the one by badlarry...There were some interesting discussion there I was meaning to read and some links to others (another forum or something)who had observed the violent threats by this group.
    I searched all the posts badlarry made and none of them rang a bell, and I don't see anything in "general" with him as the person who posted the thread in the past couple of days that ring a bell either. Maybe it was deleted for some reason? Probably I just overlooked it. I've bee working here this weekend with some kitchen remodeling and I'm just about brain dead.

In fairness, the moderator did slam him for this
    The moderator is going to do more than slam him if the FBI takes action on the report I sent in on their violent threatenings. I hope people are sending that around the internet, because they may just get a clue and take it off.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

BearFlagRepublic....I read that post too!

That site is VERY SCARY. I registered with the intent of getting my two cents in, but then when I tried to post, it said I wasn't authorized to do any posting. Hmm...how do you get authorization to post, I wonder?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

DAMN, I'm still fuming after reading that.....Guess he thinks that we are so weak and will never fight back. He is promoting a war, and wants to destroy Americans..........that we are a weak people easily defeated.........How did that work for ya the first run-around, chico?

Americans weak and lazy? A nation filled with people and relatives of those people who pulled off the most impressive military victories ever. A people that built the strongest most productive middle-class EVER. WTF does Mexico have to be proud of? What courage, what hard work? The media is really giving these enemies a false sense of confidence.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

We lost, today pero, its time to fight back and win by any means necesary. I am sick of looking at their stupid white faces and shit. Tired of it. THIS IS MY HOMELAND! I want us to give them a big reminder of who runs this country on their racist holiday July 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy.
    Mao Tse-Tung
    I still trying to understand how the 4th could possibly be racist??!! I guess any holiday celebrated by Americans is racist to them.

Mexico has a problem with corruption, this is true. But it is financed by "America's" 250 billion dollar illegal drug habit. Does Tom Delay remind you of anything? It should. He is a corrupt American politician. your country has corruption, too.
    Here we go with "it's your fault because you buy the stuff argument." Never mind the thousands of "pushers" who agressively market the garbage to kids. It's not like they're a retail store. They go out and push it on the streets....working schools...getting kids into a habit. Drug dealers and smugglers are pure garbage in society!

I don't think Tom Delay is on a par with the billion dollar drug cartels and the thousands of horrible murders and rapes these people commit. Give me a break!

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    BearFlagRepublic....I read that post too!

That site is VERY SCARY. I registered with the intent of getting my two cents in, but then when I tried to post, it said I wasn't authorized to do any posting. Hmm...how do you get authorization to post, I wonder?
    They are screening your posts. I saw a comment as to that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    I still trying to understand how the 4th could possibly be racist??!! I guess any holiday celebrated by Americans is racist to them.
    Exactly my thought....racist against......the English? They hate our very being. We will have no rights as Americans if these Third Worlders take over.

Here we go with "it's your fault because you buy the stuff argument." Never mind the thousands of "pushers" who agressively market the garbage to kids. It's not like they're a retail store. They go out and push it on the streets....working schools...getting kids into a habit. Drug dealers and smugglers are pure garbage in society!
    They always shift the blame off of Mex. I hate when they want to tar Americans as a bunch of brain-dead druggies. You can hook any nation on drugs. Americans just have all of the money, so they sell where the money is.

I don't think Tom Delay is on a par with the billion dollar drug cartels and the thousands of horrible murders and rapes these people commit. Give me a break!
    Yah, our gov't sux but NOTHING compared to the criminals in Mexico City.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Gofer...it never even let me type anything! So there was nothing to screen.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

THIS IS MY HOMELAND! I want us to give them a big reminder of who runs this country on their racist holiday July 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is the most inane claim the illegals make. I mean, WHAT IF we did give them back the American Southwest? What if every "white person" left the American Southwest, and we conceded it back to Mexico?

THEN WHAT? HUH??

They'd be no better off than they were in Mexico. I've said this a dozen times, and I'll say it again....it's not the land they come here for. NO! It's the American system they want...jobs, welfare, healthcare, education, etc. Gaining back the American Southwest, without the American people there to provide them with jobs and social services, would be worthless to them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast