Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think it is a waste of time to read that garbage. Really, we know that they are all about.

Your just baring trouble messing around with them. I really hope you are not dragging them over here with tracking cookies becasue I don't want to deal with them. We will have more important things to do on Monday than clean up after that mess.

The 4th of July thread was pulled because of rule violations that no one reported.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    THIS IS MY HOMELAND! I want us to give them a big reminder of who runs this country on their racist holiday July 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is the most inane claim the illegals make. I mean, WHAT IF we did give them back the American Southwest? What if every "white person" left the American Southwest, and we conceded it back to Mexico?

THEN WHAT? HUH??

They'd be no better off than they were in Mexico. I've said this a dozen times, and I'll say it again....it's not the land they come here for...it's not the land they claim. NO! It's the American system...jobs, welfare, healthcare, education, etc. Gaining back the American Southwest, without the American people there to provide them with jobs and social services, would be worthless to them.
    YUP. They come because we "weak, lazy" Americans built the finest most productive industrial economy in history. They come because of Americans......then they are all so happy we are leaving and "not making babies." So they take over, and it turns into......well we see what they can do to a country. We see what they have done to Los Angeles.

Yes, once they "take over" the SW will turn to a Third World cess pool. It will become exactly what they had fled. Then they will want to leave it any way. It is such an illogical movement it is laughable.

As I always say: They don't come here "because it is Mexico." They come here because it sure the hell is NOT.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Dixie, you know it's showtime when we watch you take on the OBLer's!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    THIS IS MY HOMELAND! I want us to give them a big reminder of who runs this country on their racist holiday July 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is the most inane claim the illegals make. I mean, WHAT IF we did give them back the American Southwest? What if every "white person" left the American Southwest, and we conceded it back to Mexico?

THEN WHAT? HUH??

They'd be no better off than they were in Mexico. I've said this a dozen times, and I'll say it again....it's not the land they come here for...it's not the land they claim. NO! It's the American system...jobs, welfare, healthcare, education, etc. Gaining back the American Southwest, without the American people there to provide them with jobs and social services, would be worthless to them.
    YUP. They come because we "weak, lazy" Americans built the finest most productive industrial economy in history. They come because of Americans......then they are all so happy we are leaving and "not making babies." So they take over, and it turns into......well we see what they can do to a country. We see what they have done to Los Angeles.

Yes, once they "take over" the SW will turn to a Third World cess pool. It will become exactly what they had fled. Then they will want to leave it any way. It is such an illogical movement it is laughable.

As I always say: They don't come here "because it is Mexico." They come here because it sure the hell is NOT.
    EXACTLY!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    Dixie, you know it's showtime when we watch you take on the OBLer's!
    gofer,

Thanks. Normally, I'd say bring it on, however, I'm so tired from last week it would be pure misery right now.

Those OBLer's are short timers. Their days are numbered and before long, their words will be a fleeting memory. Their websites will disapear, their words will be on CDs collecting dust or scratched and in the dump. They will become nothing. Remember, the victors write the history books and I'm all about being remembered for my efforts.

I'm not done making history! We have some big things coming that we need to push on. We are going on the offence and we need our energy and focus for that.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is a good thing. You should know that my intentions were definitely not to start a polarized battle with this site, but simply as a matter of curiosity, I wanted to know what was behind it, in infrastructure, process and funding. Unfortunately I stumbled onto a good deal of information that leads to East Coast based leftist funding. But yeah, didn't mean to stir up something, just thought I would share what I found. Comparing that "organization" with Alipac is not possible, apples and oranges and such, but they do seem for some reason to be oft overlooked by the main stream media.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    They don't have any concept of laws
    So right. I have lived among them and they think nothing of walking onto our front porch and take whatever tickles their fancy, if we happen to leave it out, which, we do not anymore.

Furthermore, their kids will decide they are "curious" about us or the inside of our place and I will walk through and there right in our yard, on our front porch is a gathering of kids, staring in our window!

I have seen their lack of the concept of "boundaries" and they simply do not get it.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123