Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Aztlan Plan for Insurrection

These "documents" of insurrection date back to 1969 and I guess that deems them "historical," according to the reconquistas.

We should make copies of this and send one to every person in Congress. Notice how now, they have toned down the word "RAZA" as meaning "community."

Email this link to as many people you know and have them do the same, before it gets taken down and buried in Janet Murgia's back yard!

EL PLAN DE AZTLAN

El Plan Espiritual de Aztlan
    In the spirit of a new people that is conscious not only of its proud historical heritage but also of the brutal "gringo" invasion of our territories, we, the Chicano inhabitants and civilizers of the northern land of Aztlan from whence came our forefathers, reclaiming the land of their birth and consecrating the determination of our people of the sun, declare that the call of our blood is our power, our responsibility, and our inevitable destiny.

We are free and sovereign to determine those tasks which are justly called for by our house, our land, the sweat of our brows, and by our hearts. Aztlan belongs to those who plant the seeds, water the fields, and gather the crops and not to the foreign Europeans. We do not recognize capricious frontiers on the bronze continent
    .........(more)

http://www.aztlan.net/aztlan_historical_documents.htm
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Brotherhood unites us, and love for our brothers makes us a people whose time has come and who struggles against the foreigner gabachowho exploits our riches and destroys our culture. With our heart in our hands and our hands in the soil, we declare the independence of our mestizo nation. We are a bronze people with a bronze culture. Before the world, before all of North America, before all our brothers in the bronze continent, we are a nation, we are a union of free pueblos, we are Aztlan.
    No harsh words for the Spanish that took over these countries? Instead I think they see they have found a weak US they can pound to death with their anti-American rhetoric, spouted under free speech, a right Americans hold dear and should not be granted to the illegal invaders.
    Get a grip, folks, as there are many of people around the world who have homelands that were overrun by victors for centuries. Now quit whining about what your leaders lost for you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Aztlan is PURE MYTH! It DOESN'T exist!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    Aztlan is PURE MYTH! It DOESN'T exist!
    In their pea brains it does exist and this is taught in colleges here in the USA by reconquista Chicano Studies professors. It's also the same lies they teach in Mexico.

This type of "doctrine" has NO PLACE in our colleges, but in some places such as California they are wanting to indoctrinate this kind of militant thinking into the brains of our elementary school children. In Los Angeles they already have, thanks to MEChA members like the MAYOR of LA, Antonio Villaraigosa and his cohorts within the LAUSD.

I watched the "birth" of this trash start when I was in high school and tried to put an end to it then, because it reeked of racism to me, but was told by the principle of my high school, that it was a "harmless" club, "don't let it bother you."

I have been watching this "harmless, club/group" slither in the shadows of our society for 40 years, watching it grow more than one head and one of its heads is The National Council of La Raza, a multi-million dollar entity fed by OUR tax dollars to spread racism and divide this country between Americans and Hispanics. They've finally put a saddle on the backs of this illegal immigration debacle from Mexico and other Latin American Countries and are riding their agendas on the backs of illegal aliens to further their realization of Aztlan!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)