Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Babysitters?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

vic

Babysitters?

One of the pro-illegal speakers said this afternoon,and McCain said on the news a few minutes ago " if not for these illegals who would mow your yard,who would clean your house and who would take care of your children"? Well I mow my own yard except when some kid comes by wanting to make a couple bucks spending money. I like to see that in a kid so I try to give them some little job. My wife does a great job with the house,my life would be a little easier if she wouldn't do quite so good. We raised six children,have six grandchildren and three great grandchildren all without the aid of immigration. I'm sure he could find more than a few who could tell him the same. Perhaps these people are so far out of touch with reality this is actully what they believe.
    Government is not reason;it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master! George Washington

Hmm let's see here..... I get up each morning and take care of all the gardening (which my husband and I do all of our gardening/landscaping/etc.)......... the hosework is kind of a joint effort and yeah the house is messy as nobody likes to clean and we like it that way.......... as for my three kids, they are homeschooled so I am home with them all day teaching and raising them and we don't leave them with anyone but on VERY RARE occasions we leave them with grandma.

We do our own wash,foodshop, cook own food, watch our children, we mow our own lawn, we hired lawn doctor for fertilizing and tick treatments, but all are Americans. I think you have to be crazy to hire an illegal alien to do anything involving family. In NJ last year, an illegal who was taken in by a family had their two sons killed and kidnapped the mother for money at the ATM. I think this Senator should be sent out to pasture and forget about being President.

Rep. McCain is not talking to the majority of America. He is talking to the elite in this country and they are so far removed for the middle class it is sickening.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One point you are missing, once these people are legalized he is saying we will still need ILLEGALS!

Cut our MOD EDIT taxes and we will be doing even better. But he is going to make it worse with higher taxes to pay for these criminal louts.

People like McCain think they need illegals because that is who does all their work. This is the root of the problem. These people really think the US needs them to take care of their children, mow their lawns, clean their toilets. The rest of us do it ourselves and dont need illegals! Here is a deal. McCain and the elite senators can keep their illegals and send the rest of them home. The only thing they do for me is crowd my child's schools, flood my emergency rooms, get free lunches, increase the cost of car insurance and create overcrowded housing.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Quote Originally Posted by usatime
    People like McCain think they need illegals because that is who does all their work. This is the root of the problem. These people really think the US needs them to take care of their children, mow their lawns, clean their toilets. The rest of us do it ourselves and dont need illegals! Here is a deal. McCain and the elite senators can keep their illegals and send the rest of them home. The only thing they do for me is crowd my child's schools, flood my emergency rooms, get free lunches, increase the cost of car insurance and create overcrowded housing.
    Your so right!!! He just demeaned U.S. citizens by making this
    statement. Apparently he's one of those that buy into the idea
    that all Americans are lazy and cannot do hard work anymore.
    He's going to get a big surprise!!

I've managed to go my entire life (as has my family) without a lawn mower, maid, cook, butler, or chauffeur.

If politicians think that Americans are ready to sell out this wonderful country for cheap lawn mowing and babysitting service, they're dead wrong.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Yep, I stay home to raise my kids, my dh, the kids and myself take care of our house and yardwork. That's the way it's always been in America till illegals came here. I would absolutely, NEVER, under NO circumstance, hire an illegal to do anything for me or my family!
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

After I had my first child I started a licensed day care center and did that for over 17 years so that I could stay home with my kids. I helped take care of my mother and I also took care of my elderly father when they were sick.

NEVER EVER WOULD I HIRE AN ILLEGAL to take care of my family. MY FAMILY IS TOO IMPORTANT TO ME.

We mow our own lawn plus we also mow the elderly lady's lawn next door. We grow our own garden and butcher most of our own meat. We clean our own home, pick up the trash in the neighborhood(because the illegals don't), cook our own food and the list goes on. When I was in high school I worked as a maid. The best part of that job was getting to use the swimming pool for free-I was the envy of all of my friends. I even have a son who works in the local meat packing plant.

Americans CAN AND WILL do the jobs that need done themselves. We don't need illegals to do our work!

I sincerely think the rich, well-to-do, Kennedy like people forget what a real life is like?!

What no help, no maid, no nanny -impossible!

But that's real life baby. We can manage just fine.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast