Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    E-mail sent to Ms. Newman courtesy of hubby.

Dear Ms. Newman,

As a professor of English, perhaps you do not see how your standard of living can be affected by the flood of illegal aliens into our country. The minutemen are reinvigorating the American tradition of a civilian militia, a job perhaps our armed forces could undertake if they were not otherwise occupied guaranteeing the profits of oil companies. Before comparing the minutemen to such loathsome groups as Klu Klux Klan, you should document the truth of your aspersion.

Even more disturbing than the lack of facts in your argument is the assumption that intelligent minds cannot understand what transpires in the mind of someone with different skin pigmentation. If that is your belief, then perhaps you should consider a career outside academia. If indeed your rant has not already made your decision on this matter moot.

With as respect as I can muster,

Great e-mail to the professor (and I use that term loosely), Mr. ourcountrynottheirs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Great e-mail to the professor (and I use that term loosely), Mr. ourcountrynottheirs.
    Ditto!

That is about par. Whites have been and are being pushed out of a lot of things in this country. All in the name of being politically correct, we are shamed from expressing an opinion on anything, and when we do we are racists.

It is interesting, in this country, anyone except whites, has rights to an opinion, and the right to form special interest groups.

Thanks to folks like the ACLU, Jesse Jackson, La Raza, and folks like the nuts in this topic, whites taxes can fund their causes while we are stomped on.

One more thing I am sick of.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

I would wager that this is a common sentiment in our government agencies when one considers the sort of people that go for public sector jobs. I don't think this woman would hesitate to institute Jim Crow-esque laws against whites, was that in her power. I don't think that is a very exceptional attitude, either.

Capitalistic society doesn't have much use for sociologists, [hyphenated]-American Studies majors, and the like. If it wasn't for federal and publicly-funded organizations, where would these people work? There is absolutely no market demand for the Marcy Newman's of the country, so it is natural that they flock to the government, public education, and other fields living off the public dime.

Scary that the fields you most find these people in also are the fields that exert very powerful influences on our society and culture.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

BTTT
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

"WHITE" IS A RACE TOO!!

Even though I am not white myself, I have often wondered why there is:

1) BET = Black TV network
    2) Hispanic and Black caucuses in Congress
    3) the NAACP
    4) La Raza, MalDEF, etc
    5) the Latino equivalent of the Academy Awards BUT ONLY FOR LATINOS

Why are the MOST PRESTIGIOUS entertainment awards -- Academy Awards, Golden Globe, Emmy Awards, Tony Awards, MTV Awards, People's Choice Awards, Grammy Awards -- all white-backed and produced and OH-SO NON-RACIST????

Why do we have a Latino awards here in the USA? Shouldn't that be produced and shown and awarded in a Latino country??

Why do we have hundreds of TV and radio stations dedicated to and communicated only in Spanish? This is America -- we speak and communicate in English! English IS OUR COMMON LANGUAGE, and SHOULD BE THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE. If you live in America, you want to hear English and promote American culture whenever you turn on your tv and radio, don't you?? So why do we have hundreds of TV and radio stations in Spanish?

Why do we have a channel on TV that is promoted solely for blacks (BET)? Why is there a LATINO-ONLY form of the the Academy Awards, when the Academy Awards already recognizes film achievement of foreign countries here in the US? IF, BY CHANCE OR DESIGN, WE HAVE A WHITE-ONLY "ACADEMY AWARDS" -- oh my God, everyone would be up in arms and calling that award RACIST.

Racist??? Latinos and blacks are races. But why are they given carte blanche to have their race-only awards and media shows but whites are not allowed to? Isn't WHITE A RACE TOO?? If blacks and Latinos can have their race-based awards and TV shows, why can't the white man do the same thing? Why not? If these race-based shows are to applaud and promote the achievements of a particular race, why can't the white man have its own awards and TV show too? They are human beings too, right? Isn't this what all non-white races use as a defense? "We're human being toos!" Well, aren't whites human beings too? Haven't they achieved successes that need to be acknowledged too? Shouldn't their achievements be recognized worldwide? DIDN'T THEY GO THROUGH THE SAME PAINS AND TROUBLES THAT ARE INEVITABLE OF ANY ACHIEVEMENT, NO MATTER WHAT RACE? Why can the Hispanic and black races get away with this while the white man can not??

Like I said, I have never understood this here in America.

Isn't having a black-only or a Latino-only "Academy Awards" racist? These awards blatantly reject "white" entries. They only accept race-based entries; you have to be either black or Latino. What can be more racist than that??? If you are Asian, like myself, your film will not even be considered for the Latino or black awards because you are not Latino or black. As simple as that!

AND YET, THE PREMIERE AWARD OF ALL, THE ACADEMY AWARDS, ACCEPTS ENTRIES FROM ANY RACE. Why? It's because race does not matter when it comes to film excellence!! In fact, RACE DOES NOT MATTER IN ANY FIELD OF EXCELLENCE. Excellence is based ON MERIT, NOT ON RACE. And isn't it strange that the producers of this seminal award are white?? In other words, why is it only whites that can see through this? WHY IS IT ONLY WHITES THAT CAN REJECT RACISM BUT STILL BE THE TARGET FOR ALL RACISM??

Aren't you white guys sick of this? This is America! America was built on the principles and laws of the white man. These principles and laws are based on Judeo-Christian principles -- all worthy, God-approved prinicples. Why are you now apologizing for this? For the sake of PC?? BS!! PC has castrated all of you. PC has forced you to APOLOGIZE FOR BEING YOU. PC has diminished your dignity. PC has driven you to apologize for your greatness and achievements, for the excellence you have strived for and achieved.

DON'T LET PC DO THIS TO YOU. You are just as worthy as any other race, if not more! What is my proof of this? SIMPLE: EVERYONE IN THE WORLD WANTS TO LIVE IN AMERICA. They want to enjoy what YOU have achieved -- a country of freedom, justice, fairness, NON-RACISM.

So you do not have to apologize for your race anymore, any more than a black or Latino man has to. You have worked hard to get where you are. You deserve to be #1 IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY. WHITE IS A RACE TOO.

GOD BLESS THE WHITE MAN -- A RACE JUST LIKE ANY RACE, A RACE THAT DESERVES ITS SHARE OF THE BENEFITS AND FREEDOMS IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER RACES THAT LIVE IN THE USA.

AND FOR ALL THE OTHER RACES THAT SEEK TO DESTROY THE WHITE MAN -- SHAME ON YOU!! You have sat back all these years in apathetic and lazy mode, letting the white man fight all the wars FOR YOUR FREEDOM, and then expect to just simply step in AND DEMAND EQUAL RIGHTS IN THE WHITE MAN'S COUNTRY. Shame on YOU!!

YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE HUMAN RACE!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Wow, Ex-OC, you have said it all in that post. Basically, here in PC 21st century America, whites must be ashamed of who we are. We are considered in pop culture weak, nerdy, oppresive, lazy. But when it comes to acheivement of Western Societies, it is never mentioned who has done the acheivement. That would be racist. We must shoulder the guilt of wrongs of ancestors, and even people we are not descended from. We must cherish the ethnocentrism of non-whites, while assuming whites have no ethnic identity themselves.

To answer your questions, it is simply that white people tend to be more individualistic and non-ethnocentric. This has been exploited by the media, government, and economic elite. To the point where we must consider any white ethnic awareness to be evil, while any non-white ethnic awareness, even chauvanism, to be excepable and embraced. It has gotten so ridiculous that a group called La Raza has the nerve to call whites racist. Considering that whites are the only people who are losing control over all of their nations world-wide, I would think that we of all people should have at least some identity and interests.

Mexico has an ethnocentic policy to foreigners. Israel has a very ethnocentric immigration policy. Japan has many ethnocentric policies.

Its the great taboo. I'm not even sure if this post passes the PC test.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Tiny just called and told me about this post ( that is my blood not boiling not emarrasment)

This should be forwarded to the minute men and they should sue this idiot for slander, the minute men have never fired a shot at anyone, I think they have an excellent case here.

I will e-mail some of these people above as soon as I finish the job I am working on .....sending poll numbers to all Representative of Washington state 150 of them, LOOOOOOG process.

This really angers me...GRRRRR
    This was discussed on the Minuteman radio program tonight. Of course, all of her words, claims, etc. are BS!!

Yes, please everyone-----call and voice your outrage at this woman and her words/LIES.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123