Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Is Barack Obama the Muslim nation’s new caliph? Try to impeach Obama and you will see

Is Barack Obama the Muslim nation’s new caliph? Try to impeach Obama and you will see “jihad” on a scale never imagined before!

Obama is galvanizing (uniting) the Muslim nation.

The Muslim Brotherhood is Sunni, one of the two major sects of Islam and which the majority of Muslims are, including all in Indonesia where Obama was in his most formative years raised by his Muslim stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, and where his name was Barry Soetoro, not Barack Obama. And now Obama is aiding the Muslim Brotherhood with American tax-dollars to overthrow the Shia sect in Syria. The Shia Muslims in Syria were until recently aided by Iran and Hezbollah in Lebanon, both dominantly Shia. But don’t misunderstand, the often violent sectarian conflict between Sunni and Shia Muslims (as seen today in Iraq) has always been temporary, i.e., until a new caliph is chosen.

For the cameras, Sunni (Abdullah of Saudi Arabia) and Shia (Ahmadinejad of Iran) are in fact united against the United States, Israel and Western civilization. See the Sunni Muslim glaring at Ahmadinejad: It will take time for them to get used to unity.

So now We the People of the United States of America have a Sunni Muslim in our White House aiding, comforting and uniting Islamic powers into a caliphate while most American Citizens are truly struggling financially. Many of us don’t even have a bank account any longer and are now dependent on food stamps.

If you do not know that Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. is a Muslim, then you do not know what Islam is, (i.e., you do not know what the Quran instructs), and have not acknowledged the facts.

Obama wrote in his book, “The person who made me proudest of all though was Roy, he converted to Islam.” A Christian would NEVER say that! Roy is Barack Obama’s brother and after “he converted to Islam” he changed his name to Abongo“. What we must acknowledge here is that Obama’s mother married a second Muslim, Lolo Soetoro, who adopted her son in Indonesia and his name was Barry Soetoro. “Barry” is not a Muslim name and after leaving Indonesia he changed his name to “Barack,” an Arabic Muslim name. Also, Barack wrote in his book, “Lolo followed a brand of Islam. I looked to Lolo for guidance.” What we must also acknowledge is that Barry’s stepfather and mother enrolled him in two separate Indonesian schools as a Muslim. They could have circled Catholic, Christian, Buddhism, Hindu, but they circled Islam. And in a third quote from Obama’s book he says, “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” Instead of saying he is on the side of America, or of Western civilization, or on the side of the Jews and the Christians who are the victims of Islamic terrorism instructed by the Quran and hadith, he is going to stand with the Muslims.

And we see him doing this: He has been aiding and comforting the Muslims on every issue and at every step of the way.

And that’s just up to 2010 — and he has changed course since then. And while he did approve of the killings of bin Laden and al-Awlaki (although Islam permits the killing of fellow Muslims as sacrifices, i.e., if the killing serves to ultimately spread Islam as the dominating global power) he has never done anything or said anything negative about the non-violent advance of Sharia in the Islamic world or in the West, including the United States.

http://ofthehighest.wordpress.com/20...agined-before/
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 05-05-2013 at 07:46 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I certainly don't know the truth but there is something very wrong in this administration and I believe it is hurting our country.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy View Post
    I certainly don't know the truth but there is something very wrong in this administration and I believe it is hurting our country.
    it Obama that hurting our country . wake the hell up every one