Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Barack Obama Voter Fraud 2012

Received today...

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Friday, November 9, 2012 - 20 Updates Posted Today and People You Can Contact! See FRIDAY UPDATES! *

Is this what Barack Obama calls a "ground game?" All things considered, on this page and elsewhere, Mitt Romney IS our President elect. Let's do something about it!

I'll be adding additional links on a regular basis and forwarding all of this information to Mitt's campaign! Please send other links.

Evidence of massive Obama voter fraud in Colorado! Ten counties show 104% to 140% turnout!

Colorado Counties Have More Voters Than People | RedState

Fraud: Some told they already voted, others brag about voting multiple times

Fraud: Some told they already voted, others brag about voting multiple times - National Elections | Examiner.com

Crooked Politics: Obama Lost in Every State With Photo ID Law

Crooked Politics: Obama Lost in Every State With Photo ID Law

Philly Polling Stations Where GOP Inspectors Were Kicked Out Had 90% Voter Turnout, 99% Voted For Obama

Philly Polling Stations Where GOP Inspectors Were Kicked Out Had 90% Voter Turnout, 99% Voted For Obama… | Weasel Zippers

[Sounds like those Black Panthers who kicked out the GOP observers and stood guard at the polling stations were not just trying to intimidate voters! They were hiding something!]

Voter Fraud Watch: Two Election Judges Replaced After Illegal Activity in Ohio - Fox News Insider

Voter Fraud Watch: Two Election Judges Replaced After Illegal Activity in Ohio | Fox News Insider

Why the Polls are Wrong: Electorate is R+6

Why the Polls are Wrong: Poll Shows Electorate is R+6

Vote fraud alert: One out of five registered Ohio voters is bogus

Vote fraud alert: One out of five registered Ohio voters is bogus | Conservative News, Views & Books

via @BeachCity55 on Twitter: Senior parents in Florida told not to put their ballots through their reader but in a box. Senior votes in FL not counted?

Data Points To A Powerful Romney Campaign – And Yet…He Lost?
    Data Points To A Powerful Romney Campaign – And Yet…He Lost. - The Ulsterman Report

"You have to vote for Dems" NYC poll worker tells GOP Senate candidate #IllegalElectioneering
    'You have to vote for Dems,' NYC poll worker tells ... GOP Senate candidate | Fox News

At least 70,000 report voting problems, mostly in swing states
    Thousands report voting problems | Texas on the Potomac | a Chron.com blog

Plane crash destroys Afghanistan US military ballots, most of which are for Mitt Romney
    http://goo.gl/kNLFz

Obama's pattern of disenfranchisement of the military vote
    military voting | Election Law Blog

Another Stolen Election? Election data HIGHLY suspicious AND the George Soros' "Secretary of State Project" Vote Investigators Needed NOW! ~ @PolitiJim's Rants for Reasonable People |

Yes, this is the same George Soros who owns part of the company in Spain Obama outsourced parts of the election to and who has been banned from Hungary because he tampered with elections there.

We will continue to add updates! Please check back often!

THURSDAY UPDATES:

From my friend Lynn Victory on Facebook:

"Thanks for what you are doing. My son is friends with a guy in the Romney campaign who has actually been on since 2008. He is not high up, but said that the O campaign bought high tech equipment to target county by county where the votes were needed in battle-ground states, so that they could "bus in the needed votes". The guy would not say fraud, but that is fraud."

Also this referral from Lynn:

White House Insider on Obama Steal the Votes Strategy (Just Before the Election)

"But…these Obama boys…they took it to a whole other level. Votes, donations…deals…it’s a lot more Putin than it is Clinton. Pay to play…Big Labor…this country never seen it at this level."

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER – “Governor Romney Is Gonna Win This Thing” - The Ulsterman Report

Voter fraud witnessed in Wisconsin by one of Mitt's ORCA observers:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

via Lori Patriot on Facebook:

52 Democrats arrested for VOTER FRAUD so far

52 DEMOCRATS Arrested and/or Convicted of Voter Fraud so far and Race or the N.A.A.C.P. Wasn’t an Issue | Newsnet 14

VIDEO: Illegal Aliens Caught Voting and Stealing Elections In Florida In Vast Numbers

Illegal Aliens Caught Voting and Stealing Elections In Florida In Vast Numbers - YouTube

In 2008, John McCain Ignored Vote Fraud to Avoid Civil Unrest
    In 2008, John McCain Ignored Vote Fraud to Avoid Civil Unrest

[See what that got us?]

Michael Savage: How Obama fixed 2012 election

Michael Savage: How Obama fixed 2012 election - YouTube

Massive voter fraud discovered in April
    Illegal Aliens Caught Voting and Stealing Elections In Florida In Vast Numbers - YouTube

Is Voter Fraud Being Committed in Ohio? (Early Voting)
    Is voter fraud being committed in Ohio? - Conservative News

FRIDAY UPDATES:

Pundit Press: What Luck! Obama Won Dozens of Cleveland Districts with 100% of the Vote

Pundit Press: What Luck! Obama Won Dozens of Cleveland Districts with 100% of the Vote

Photo of Ethiopians brought to Ohio voting stations by busload, 95% of whom did not speak English, and told to vote for Obama, straight Dem ticket
    https://www.facebook.com/lori.patrio...04694619604138

"Did this Dirty Trick Get Obama Re-Elected?"
    Did this dirty trick get Obama re-elected?

Vote Fraud Expert: Romney Votes Not Counted in Key States
    Prison Planet.com » Vote Fraud Expert: Romney Votes Not Counted in Key States

"
    Could we fix an election? Sure, they would never know it."
    “Could We Fix An Election – Sure. They Would Never Know It” - The Ulsterman Report

Thousands of votes from our military troops uncounted or missing
    Cast aside: Thousands of votes from our military troops uncounted or missing - Charlotte Conservative | Examiner.com

Defense Department can't put soldiers, ballots together
    Defense Department can’t put soldiers, ballots together

Voter fraud in Pennsylvania - Black Panthers return, GOP inspectors thrown out
    Voter fraud in Pennsylvania? Black Panthers return, GOP inspectors thrown out | Washington Times Communities

Ohio fraudulent voter registration cards
    Voter Fraud Charges Begin in Ohio

Ohio Residents Told They Already Voted When They Showed Up At the Polls Tuesday
    Ohio Residents Told They Already Voted When They Showed Up At the Polls Tuesday

Poll Worker Puts Glendale Precinct's Ballots on Car, Drives Away
    Poll Worker Puts Glendale Precinct's Ballots on Car, Drives Away | NBC Southern California

Referenced above, but with more information:

Two Ohio Election Judges Removed for Allowing Unregistered Voters to Cast Ballots

Report: Two Ohio Election Judges Removed for Allowing Unregistered Voters to Cast Ballots

Democrat Admits He's Voted FOUR Times Already
    Democrat Admits He's Voted FOUR Times Already - Voter Fraud - Fox Nation

Boston reports 129% voter turnout, 79% for Obama; 74% for Elizabeth Warren
    Poor Richard's News - Voter fraud? Boston reports 129% voter turnout, 79% for Obama; 74% for Elizabeth Warren

This one could be just a calibration issue, but not necessarily based on the programer's testimony in the next link:

Voting machine swaps Romney for Obama

http://www.marionstar.com/article/20...WS03/310310009

Programmer Testifies About Rigging Elections With Vote Counting
    Programmer Testifies About Rigging Elections With Vote Counting Machines - YouTube

VIDEO: Possible voter fraud in Pennsylvania — or just voting machine malfunction?
    VIDEO: Possible voter fraud in Pennsylvania — or just voting machine malfunction? | UW Election Eye 2012 | Seattle Times

Voter Fraud Complaint Filed against Florida Democrats
    Voter Fraud Complaint Filed against Fla. Democrats

"Ballot Re-writers" Update from Allen Westhttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

"Half the Democratic ground game is voter turnout. The other half is voter fraud."

Voter Fraud: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

Voter Fraud: Obama Won %108 of Registered Voters in Ohio County

"Half the Democratic ground game is voter turnout. The other half is voter fraud."

Want to do something about all of this? Tiffany Banks and Darin Southam forwarded me a list of people you can contact that are in the November 9, 2012 3:12 PM comment below.

It has also been suggested that we ask Republican Secretaries of State NOT to certify the election until all questions about voter fraud are abated. Some people think this may provoke a crisis, but it can't be worse than the one we are looking at for the next four years and the impact on generations to come! America NEEDS Mitt, and Mitt won fair and square. This was not a ballot stuffing competition but an election. Let's make sure it's counted that way!

Thank you all. Thousands have visited this page so far and I hope millions will see it eventually. Please pass it on! We can do this! (Yes we can!)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Friday, November 9, 2012

Good News: Obama Won County in Ohio with 108% Voter Registration

I can't believe President Obama's luck. First, he received over 99% of the vote in districts where GOP inspectors were illegally removed. Next, he won 100% of the vote in 21 districts in Cleveland. Well, he's gotten another lucky break!

Mr. Obama won Wood County in Ohio this year. That's right, Mr. Obama won the majority of Wood County's 108% of registered voters. That's not a typo.

In 2012, 106,258 people in Wood County are registered to vote out of an eligible 98,213. But it certainly must all be a coincidence, right?

Democrat Daniel Gordon, First Ward Council Member, remarked at how well the President had done this election cycle. “There has never been a more efficient and powerful ground game in American politics,” he said. “I think this is a win for the American people, and I’m very proud of all the young people who poured their hearts out into this.”

And secretary of College Democrats Morgan Holliger chimed in, “We won Wood County, we won Ohio.”

Mr. Obama did indeed win Wood County, along with its 108% of voters.
    Pundit Press: Good News: Obama Won County in Ohio with 108% Voter Registration

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And do you notice that the also corrupt GOP is saying nothing about this? Why? Because they were united in their effort to grant amnesty to millions of illegals and this the only way they could do it.

Voter fraud, illegal activities reported in several states

November 12, 2012
    By: Christopher Collins
    examiner.com

As a result of Tuesday's presidential election, several reports are coming in of voter fraud by the Democratic Party, particularly in key states such as Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, Colorado, and Florida where in St. Lucie County, the unofficial vote count showed 175,554 registered voters but 247,713 vote cards were cast coming to 141.10% .

At one particular polling place in the same county, they recorded 158.85% voter turnout which turned out to be the highest in the county.

From a website, "Barack Obama Voter Fraud 2012", an individual has been compiling reports of voter fraud by the Democrats and posting them with the intention to eventually submit them to Governor Mitt Romney, who lost to President Obama.

Some of the reports on the website include that ten counties in Colorado had 104 percent to 140 percent voter turnout while dozens of counties in Ohio had President Obama winning 100 percent of the vote.

The infamous New Black Panthers showed up in Philadelphia using nearly the same tactics as they did in the 2008 presidential elections with voter intimidation and it was reported that for a while, that about 70 Republican polling inspectors were prevented from being at several polling booths although later they were allowed back in.

In Chicago 4th ward, home of President Obama’s, the Weekly Standard reported with a photo, an election judge checking in voters while wearing an Obama hat, clearly in violation of election laws.

Further adding to the voter fraud reports, Joseph Farah, editor and CEO of WND.com stated today that he is pursing voter fraud with evidence that he has acquired and doesn't plan to give up.

No information that any serious or mass voter fraud occurred in Georgia as of today.

Voter fraud, illegal activities reported in several states - Atlanta Paulding County Republican | Examiner.com

It is impossible to recognize Obama as the legitimate President when it seems the elections were rigged and illegal.

An Illegal candidate and illegal election have turned our country of laws into a lawless free for all of looting and it is seems to be every man for himself.

The Elecetral College meets and casts their vote in dcember

DID VOTER FRAUD SWING THE ELECTION?

Exclusive: Joseph Farah presents evidence of illegal voting, contributions, intimidation

Published: 15 hours ago
    Contrary to popular opinion, I am not a “conspiracy theorist.”
    I live in the real world – always have. I’ve been a journalist who goes where the facts lead him all my life – unlike most of my colleagues whose “facts” are predetermined by their ideology.

Ads by Google

I understand Barack Obama and Bill Ayers because I was one of them early in my life. I even met Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn and Tom Hayden and Jane Fonda in the old days. I admired them. If Obama had been old enough during the 1960s and 1970s, I probably would have run into him, too.
    If anyone has a balanced approach to the realities of political life in America, it’s me. I’ve looked at life from both sides. I know the arguments of the other side and can still spout them before most of today’s practitioners of so-called “progressive” thought can.
    I also know that the reigning ethos of this movement represented so ably today by Obama is this: “By any means necessary …” It was first articulated by Jean Paul Sartre in his play, “Dirty Hands.” But it became popularized as a slogan of the revolutionary left by Malcolm X.
    What it means, in short, is that the ends justify the means. It means violence is fine in achieving a worthwhile objective. It means lying, stealing, cheating and all those other bourgeoisie “sins” are appropriate means of furthering the cause.
    Is there any doubt in your mind today that this is now the reigning ethos of the Democratic Party and its various tentacles and allies?
    There is no doubt in my mind.
    And that’s why stealing the vote is not only an acceptable practice by these people, it is a moral imperative in their twisted worldview.
    Am I suggesting that the recent presidential election was stolen through voter fraud and manipulation?
    Without a doubt.
    Do I have evidence?
    Yes, I have plenty of anecdotal evidence to show that it was committed by one side in the election in various ways. And I am convinced that at least 5 percent of the Democratic vote can be attributed to fraud – illegal voters, illegal campaign contributions, rigged balloting, intimidation at the polls, you name it.
    Here’s just some of the evidence for the skeptical:

• In September, the Columbus Dispatch in Ohio reported this sad and ugly news: “More than one out of every five registered Ohio voters is probably ineligible to vote. In two counties, the number of registered voters actually exceeds the voting-age population: Northwestern Ohio’s Wood County shows 109 registered voters for every 100 eligible, while in Lawrence County along the Ohio River it’s a mere 104 registered per 100 eligible. Another 31 counties show registrations at more than 90 percent of those eligible, a rate regarded as unrealistic by most voting experts. The national average is a little more than 70 percent. In a close presidential election where every vote might count, which ones to count might become paramount on Election Day – and in possible legal battles afterward.” The Dispatch asked Ohio’s chief elections official, Secretary of State Jon Husted, what could be done about this problem. His answer? Not enough. Nine months ago, he asked U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder for a personal meeting to discuss how to balance seemingly conflicting federal laws so he could pare Ohio’s dirty voter list without removing truly eligible voters. Holder’s office never even bothered to reply – to either Husted or the newspaper. What does that tell you? It tells me voter fraud is and was an important tactic in re-electing Holder’s boss and Democrats throughout the country. Anyway, we all know how Ohio voted.

• How about Michigan – Romney’s home state? How did Obama win such a resounding victory when the polls showed the two candidates in a virtual tie? And how is it that Obama won by 9 points while Democrats suffered a string of defeats down the entire state ballot? For instance, Republicans maintained control of both the state House and the Supreme Court, while Democrats lost three ballot propositions.

• Then, of course, there is the fine work of James O’Keefe and Project Veritas, which demonstrated, over and over again on camera, the willingness and ability of Democratic operatives to cheat and commit fraud to win elections.

• How about WND’s own investigation in which it demonstrated conclusively that the Obama campaign welcomed foreign contributions by intentionally leaving vulnerabilities in its web donation page that allowed even those using bogus names, disposable credit cards and foreign IP addresses to donate cash? The classic example was when WND staffers did just this using the name Osama bin Laden, listing his occupation as “deceased terrorist” and employer as “al-Qaida.” The contributions were accepted by the Team Obama, just as it accepted foreign contributions from the Palestinian Authority in 2008, as WND’s Aaron Klein demonstrated.

How much evidence does one need to be convinced? This is just the tip of the iceberg.
    Did it make a difference in this close race?
    Without question.
    Is there anything we can do about it now?
    Not likely.
    But if we want to ensure that America has free and fair elections in the future, we better get to work. America’s political system is becoming a thugocracy.
    I’m fighting back.
    And you can help me in this fight.
    I’m challenging the Obama campaign on the acceptance of those illegal donations. I’ve filed a Federal Elections Commission complaint at considerable cost. I have no illusions that it will be easy to challenge a sitting president within his own bureaucracy. But I’m doing it. Meanwhile, some in the press would prefer that I be charged with voter fraud for efforts to expose the system. I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if the Democrat machine tries something like that.
    That’s why we need your help.
    We’re fighting to preserve America’s freedom here – nothing less.
    We’re fighting to preserve the concept of representative government – elections that actually mean something.
    We’re fighting to expose what no other news agency in the world apparently has an interest in exposing – the dark underbelly of corruption, fraud and abuse in our political system.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/did-voter-fraud-swing-election/

Summary of Key Dates for the 2012 Presidential Election

June through October 2012

The Office of the Federal Register, on behalf of the Archivist of the United States, prepares Electoral College instructional materials for the Archivist to send to the governors of the 50 States and the mayor of the District of Columbia.
    The materials include:

Under the 23rd Amendment of the Constitution, the District of Columbia is allocated 3 electors and treated like a state for purposes of the Electoral College. For this reason, in the following discussion, the word “state” also refers to the District of Columbia and the word “governor” also refers to the Mayor of the District of Columbia.

November 6, 2012—Election Day

Registered voters cast their votes for President and Vice President. By doing so, they also help choose the electors who will represent their state in the Electoral College.

Mid-November through December 17, 2012

After the presidential election, the governor of your state prepares seven Certificates of Ascertainment. “As soon as practicable,” after the election results in your state are certified, the governor sends one of the Certificates of Ascertainment to the Archivist.

Certificates of Ascertainment should be sent to the Archivist no later than the meeting of the electors on December 17, 2012. However, federal law sets no penalty for missing the deadline.

The remaining six Certificates of Ascertainment are held for use at the meeting of the Electors on December 17, 2012.

December 11, 2012

States must make final decisions in any controversies over the appointment of their electors at least six days before the meeting of the Electors on December 17, 2012. This is so their electoral votes will be presumed valid when presented to Congress. The deadline for resolving any controversies is December 11, 2012.
    Decisions by states’ courts are conclusive, if decided under laws enacted before Election Day, November 6, 2012.

December 17, 2012

The Electors meet in their state and vote for President and Vice President on separate ballots. The electors record their votes on six “Certificates of Vote,” which are paired with the six remaining Certificates of Ascertainment.
    The electors sign, seal, and certify six sets of electoral votes. A set of electoral votes consists of one Certificate of Ascertainment and one Certificate of Vote. These are distributed immediately as follows:

• one set to the President of the Senate (the Vice President) for the official count of the electoral votes on January 6, 2013;
    • two packages to the Secretary of State in the state where the electors met—one is an archival set that becomes part of the public record of the Secretary of State’s office and the other is a reserve set that is subject to the call of the President of the Senate to replace missing or incomplete electoral votes;
    • two packages to the Archivist—one is an archival set that becomes part of the permanent collection at the National Archives and Records Administration and the other is a reserve set that is subject to the call of the President of the Senate to replace missing or incomplete electoral votes; and
    • one set to the presiding judge in the district where the Electors met—this is also a reserve set that is subject to the call of the President of the Senate to replace missing or incomplete electoral votes.

December 26, 2012

The deadline for receipt of the electoral votes by the President of the Senate and the Archivist is December 26, 2012. States face no legal penalty for failure to comply.
    If votes are lost or delayed, the Archivist may take extraordinary measures to retrieve duplicate originals.

On or Before January 3, 2013

The Archivist and/or representatives from the Office of the Federal Register meet with the Secretary of the Senate and the Clerk of the House in late December or early January. This is, in part, a ceremonial occasion. Informal meetings may take place earlier.

January 6, 2013

The Congress meets in joint session to count the electoral votes on January 6, 2013. Congress may pass a law to change this date.

The Vice President, as President of the Senate, presides over the count and announces the results of the Electoral College vote. The President of the Senate then declares which persons, if any, have been elected President and Vice President of the United States.

If a State submits conflicting sets of electoral votes to Congress, the two Houses acting concurrently may accept or reject the votes. If they do not concur, the votes of the electors certified by the Governor of the State on the Certificate of Ascertainment would be counted in Congress.

If no Presidential candidate wins 270 or more electoral votes, a majority, the 12th Amendment to the Constitution provides for the House of Representatives to decide the Presidential election. If necessary the House would elect the President by majority vote, choosing from the three candidates who received the greatest number of electoral votes. The vote would be taken by state, with each state having one vote.

If no Vice Presidential candidate wins 270 or more electoral votes, a majority, the 12th Amendment provides for the Senate to elect the Vice President. If necessary, the Senate would elect the Vice President by majority vote, choosing from the two candidates who received the greatest number of electoral votes. The vote would be taken by state, with each Senator having one vote.

If any objections to the Electoral College vote are made, they must be submitted in writing and be signed by at least one member of the House and one Senator. If objections are presented, the House and Senate withdraw to their respective chambers to consider their merits under procedures set out in federal law.

January 20, 2013 at Noon—Inauguration Day

The President-elect takes the Oath of Office and becomes the President of the United States.

General Authority

The Archivist of the United States, as the head of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA), is responsible for carrying out ministerial duties on behalf of the States and the Congress under 3 U.S.C. sections 6, 11, 12, and 13.
    NARA is primarily responsible for coordinating the various stages of the electoral process by helping the States prepare and submit certificates that establish the appointment of electors and validate the electoral votes of each State.

The Archivist delegates operational duties to the Director of the Federal Register. The Federal Register Legal Staff ensures that electoral documents are transmitted to Congress, made available to the public, and preserved as part of our nation’s history.

The Office of the Federal Register Legal Staff reviews the electoral certificates for the required signatures, seals and other matters of form, as specified in federal law.
    Only the Congress and the courts have the authority to rule on substantive legal issues.
    Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Administration.U. S. Electoral College: 2012 Key Dates