Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

This was a good interview people really should pay attention to this man in the next few months.....we can not vote for either one of the traitors running now.
    I didn't watch the interview. Was Barr asked about his support for a path to legalization for illegal aliens? I don't think I can bring myself to vote for any candidate who:

- Supports amnesty.
    - Will not go after the employers of illegal aliens.
    - Does not fully support a quality border fence.
    - Openly says we can't deport all illegal aliens without addressing attrition through enforcement.

I don't know where Chuck Baldwin stands on each of these issues but the other candidates (Obama, McCain, Paul, and Barr) have all missed the bullseye for me.
    Well "MW" the information coming out on Barr is not looking good is it, I am with you on not voting for anyone who will not do all the things you point out...all we can do right now is compile the facts and learn as much as we can about each candidate.

Hopefully we will get an Independant candiddate who feels as we do so we have someone to get behind and support.

Seems none of these people will get behind attrition and we know it will work, Its so easy, take away the incentives to stay here.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Bob Barr

My point IS...Bob Barr will make real change and neither of the others will. I am MORE concerned with someone who will effectively spread the message of limited government, sound money , non interventionism and a return to the Constitution. I am also considering who will be the best person to move a good third party up the ladder in the political arena to compete with the two parties that have become one party. Bob Barr is the one to do it. THAT is voting my concionse or however you spelll that.

Re: Bob Barr

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    My point IS...Bob Barr will make real change and neither of the others will. I am MORE concerned with someone who will effectively spread the message of limited government, sound money , non interventionism and a return to the Constitution. I am also considering who will be the best person to move a good third party up the ladder in the political arena to compete with the two parties that have become one party. Bob Barr is the one to do it. THAT is voting my concionse or however you spelll that.
    I agree with you on Barr, I think he would be good for the country, but it is too early to make rash decisions about who to vote for when all partys have not come forward.

If Barr feels this way on immigration, the only way I would vote for him is if he every candidate takes the same stand and I have no other choice, but as long as we still have hope for an Independant I will hold out,
    I also know we can not send the same message with another amnesty...This disrespect for the law in this country has to stop, and here is a good place to start.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12