Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

barry's illegal auntie wins status....

http://michellemalkin.com/2010/05/17/aw ... ngos-fate/

Reports: America’s most famous deportation fugitive wins legal status
    By Michelle Malkin • May 17, 2010 01:10 PM

Last week, in my column on our busted deportation system, I mentioned that President Obama’s deportation fugitive aunt was still awaiting the results of her second asylum appeal after nearly a year.

The AP reports that her lawyers are set to announce the decision this afternoon in Cleveland.

Will she finally be kicked out or will this unemployed Obama family member remain here in taxpayer-subsidized housing and other mysteriously-funded means?

I know where I’d place my bets, given that she has benefited from bipartisan open-borders largesse for the past 10 years.

Refresher course: The Deportation Abyss: “It Ain’t Over ‘Til the Alien Wins.â€
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

MW
    If this is true it is very unsatisfactory and should not be able to stand!

IMO, the only way she could have been legalized is if the defense convinced the judge (or panel) that her life was in danger in Africa because of her relationship with Obama. Hmmm......will Obama give her a bodyguard now?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW its true, go read the story on the home page.
    and in the NEWS Section

This is insane. The POTUS has an illegal invader aunt in this country, which has ignored several orders of deportation, but once her nephew get elected, she's then granted asylum!

Obama has no shame.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The argument was that if she would be deported she'd be a target for muslim radicals or something to that effect in Kenya...well if that is the case what about barry's brother??
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

All I can say is, was anyone surprised? As much as Barry says he would not interfere, does anyone on this site think he didn't? I don't believe a word that comes out of his or any other politicians mouth. This is just one more example of how powerful a politician is until they get caught. Personally, I am still waiting on the Messiah to be charged with treason.