Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Beat the Boycott: Arizona's Top 8 Coolest Things to Buy

Beat the Boycott: Arizona's Top 8 Coolest Things to Buy
    Bill Kelly's Truth Squad
    Washingon Times May 20,2010

Cold Stone's The Pie Who Loved Me

Since the President, Attorney General Eric Holder, Janet Napolitano and their friends at La Raza are a little behind the curve on Arizona's immigration law, I think it is important to help them out. All these scores of Lefties (who, again, haven't read the bill) have been calling for boycotts of Arizona based on false information. I mean, I'm sure its just a big misunderstanding. Surely, if they knew the truth about the law, they wouldn't be calling for boycotts would they? I mean, they must have some respect for the law, right? For American sovereignty, right? And the need for the law enforcement to be able to protect U.S. citizens from harm ie. theft, drug dealers, murder etc.? I can't imagine that they wouldn't. It just plain wouldn't make any sense. That's why I am stepping up to the plate and recommending theTop 8 Coolest Things to Buy Right Now to help the citizens of Arizona.

8. Get your very own Arizona Diamondback Bobblehead. It will drive your friends in Los Angeles crazy.

7. It's hot in Arizona. Make it even hotter with a little Arizona Gunslinger BBQ Sauce. Yum!

6. Print copies of Arizona's immigration law and send them to President Obama, Attorney General Holder and Home Land Security's Janet Napolitano to read. This Phoenix printer will give you a good deal.

5. Buy some nuts from Arizona's own Almond Brothers. The real nuts are the ones boycotting AZ but this store's glazed walnuts with rosemary are a must.

4. Arizona bolo ties serve multiple purposes. You can wear it for a sense of style or wave it wildly around your head to scare off would-be drug dealers. Very practical, especially in Arizona.

3. The poor girls basketball team at Highland Park High School in Illinois missed out on the trip (thanks to their biased Superintendent!) but you don't have to. Plan a trip to one of the natural wonders of the world: The Grand Canyon in Arizona of course!

2. Now Arizona Ice Tea isn't really from Arizona but the dummies are boycotting it anyway. (It's brewed in Brooklyn - which isn't Arizona!) Genius.

And the #1 Top Coolest Thing to Buy in Arizona is...

1. Ice cream from Arizona's own Cold Stone Creamery. Try "The Pie Who Loved Me" made with Oreos, cheesecake ice cream, fudge, and graham cracker.

My wife is going to be excited about the prospect of extra trips to Cold Stone Creamery this summer to support AZ!

Warning about the Grand Canyon. Seems like I heard the City Commission of nearby Flagstaff where a lot of people stay and or provission on their way to the Grand Canyon voted to oppose the AZ law. No need to spend money there.

Perhaps AZ businesses who support the law need a sticker on their door so people wanting to support them can know their dollar is being well spent.

As far as that goes has anyone checked with Cold Stone Creamery to ensure they are with us? Otherwise we don't want to support them and will go on a diet immediately!