Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Beautiful ICE Agent Dubbed #ICEBae Takes Internet By Storm, Progressives Furious

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Beautiful ICE Agent Dubbed #ICEBae Takes Internet By Storm, Progressives Furious

hahahahahaha… I guess they depicted all ICE agents as Nurse Ratchet and upset she is not

Beautiful ICE Agent Dubbed #ICEBae Takes Internet By Storm, Progressives Furious

A beautiful Immigrations and Customs Enforcement agent who was on hand for Vice President Mike Pence’s visit is taking the Internet by storm.
    Named the #ICEBae by her admirers on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, a photo of her during Pence’s visit has gone viral.
    Okay not gonna lie politics aside you gotta admit #IceBae is hot pic.twitter.com/poLkV58vgo— Ike (@iket72183) July 15, 2019
    And on Monday she joined Twitter and shared another photo and video and amassed thousands of followers in the blink on an eye. pic.twitter.com/ukQBQYFbGq
    — Kiara C (@kiarace24) July 15, 2019
    Her real name is Kiara Cervante and she is a Latina and, judging by what she likes on Twitter, is a fan of President Donald Trump.
    “Soooo it’s crazy…. but here I am. I’m hearing something about a viral picture. I would like to say I was just doing my job.. providing security for the visit of @VP. It was an honor and I take a lot of pride in my job!” she said.
    Soooo it’s crazy…. but here I am. I’m hearing something about a viral picture. I would like to say i was just doing my job.. providing security for the visit of @VP
    . It was an honor and I take a lot of pride in my job!
    Are Ice agents heroes?

“WOW I am in awe. Thank you all for the support! My job is so hectic at this moment but I am grateful. I love protecting my country! And I love my supporters!” she said.
    WOW I am in awe. Thank you all for the support! My job is so hectic at this moment but I am grateful. I love protecting my country! And I love my supporters!— Kiara C (@kiarace24) July 16, 2019
    And that made the progressives on Twitter furious at her for daring to do her job and keep America safe from an invasion.
    “Felt cute, might enforce my country’s immigration policies and separate children from their families later.” #IceBae pic.twitter.com/g8XugWAL3D— WONDERS✞ONE (@KurtWonderstone) July 15, 2019
    I’m never the type to be all serious on twitter
    BUT…. #IceBae ? Seriously? We’re witnessing the rise of a modern day Nazi Germany & this is the crap you decide to tweet about? I’m sad for U.S. pic.twitter.com/uOoe7vGhn8
    — Jay Breeze (@DeLaBreezus) July 15, 2019
    this country is a mess, we are praising and trending #IceBae when she is literally a guard at a CONCENTRATION CAMP, guarding CHILDREN IN CAGES, RIPPING FAMILIES APART AT THE BORDER. you’re all sick, honestly.— alex (@hcapd)
    July 15, 2019
    #IceBae is actively aiding in the internment of men, women, and children without trial or even so much as humane living conditions. She, along with every other officer going along with this is a traitor to the very ideas of justice and freedom.
    — Blondie (@Blondie62_) July 15, 2019
    But their anger paled in comparison to the love and admiration given to her by adoring fans of the president and our brave ICE agents.
    Keeping America safe and looking good doing it. And she follows my friend @TheCJPearson so you know she is a patriot. #ICEBae. https://t.co/33LVnTnHkS— Carmine Sabia (@CarmineSabia) July 15, 2019
    Yup, #IceBae is hot but what Trump supporting woman isn’t? Just my opinion.
    Kambree Kawahine Koa (@KamVTV) July 15, 2019
    #IceBae is a latina hero that knows about the factual dangers of letting in illegals. Democrats hate seeing minorities that have escaped their ways of thinking.Thank You for your service @kiarace24
    pic.twitter.com/Pi0tRE01XY
    — Cornfusius (@TaurenLT) July 15, 2019
    Okay not gonna lie politics aside you gotta admit #IceBae is hot pic.twitter.com/poLkV58vgo— Ike (@iket72183) July 15, 2019
    #IceBae I’ve surrendered bae. Arrest me now

pic.twitter.com/pDCvAoZWbq
    — Believer (@Believe0058115 July 15, 2019
    We now know the reason there are caravans of 100k people, mostly young men, heading to our border each month is because they want to meet #IceBae— Keith Barrett (@KeithBarrett) July 15, 2019
    I just burned all my documentation and I need to be inspected toot sweet! #ICEBae— 𝓟𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓾𝓽 𝓐𝓻𝓫𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓮

(@CamelFro) July 15, 2019
    #ICEbae Immigration FINEst pic.twitter.com/hgmPifHSnH— IG: SameSpitDifferentFace (@SSDFpodcast) July 14, 2019

https://newson-24.com/beautiful-ice-...sives-furious/
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Those guys behind #IceBae looking at her like “stop fakin, you know damn well you one of us.” pic.twitter.com/oL2zMFXSsU

1. How ya’ll downgrade? From #hurtbae to #icebae smh .... pic.twitter.com/02y1K4kd1T

1. #IceBae is trending and recieving hate from the salty left, But never forget AOC took part in a phony poto shoot for a propoganda campaign. One of these women are actually doing dangerous work. The other is @AOCpic.twitter.com/fs7zAUay0g
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

@VibeHi
    8h8 hours ago More

When AOC found out about #IceBae

40 replies 81 retweets 567 likes

“ICE Bae” Captures the Hearts of American Patriots

The customs officer became an overnight celebrity crush for Americans who support strong borders.

Published 14 hours ago on Jul 16, 2019
    By Richard Moorhead

An Immigration and Customs Enforcement officer became a viral Twitter celebrity this week, after being photographed during Vice President Mike Pence’s visit to an immigration detention facility in McAllen, Texas.

Many conservatives and border security advocates appear to have developed an infatuation for the woman, who was seen performing her duties in front of a holding area for detained illegal aliens.

The officer, who gained the moniker of “ICE Bae,” is actually a Customs and Border Patrol officer. CBP enforces immigration law at America’s borders, whereas ICE is tasked with internal immigration enforcement.Many where surprised when the patriotic young lady identified herself on Twitter, responding to some of her fans and expressing thanks for the support of CBP. She identified as a customs officer, thanking her admirers for their support in the face of relentless criticism from progressive and Democrats.

But thank you for seeing how difficult my job can be… not only because I am Latina but just in general the mass amount of people crossing ILLEGALLY daily and the processing can take a toll on anyone of any gender and any race.

Trending: New Poll Showing AOC’s Damage to Dems Proves Trump’s Tweets Are Genius

“Kiara C” later confirmed her identity in another tweet, describing her role in providing security for Vice President Mike Pence in his inspection of the Texas CBP facility. 👋🏼 pic.twitter.com/ukQBQYFbGq— Kiara C (@kiarace24) July 15, 2019

As radical Democrats and open-borders advocates such as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez agitate for the abolition of immigration enforcement agencies such as CBP and ICE, front line patriots like ICE Bae continue in the tireless mission tasked of them to secure the border and enforce America’s immigration laws.Perhaps some of the most patriotic Americans will momentarily forget about their U.S. citizenship if they’re questioned by ICE Bae, making themselves liable for arrest and detention under her supervision.

How ya’ll downgrade? From #hurtbae to #icebae smh ....

5:53 PM - 15 Jul 2019

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/ice-bae-captures-the-hearts-of-american-patriots/

The officer — who identified herself as Kiara Cervantes, of Texas — went viral recently after being photographed outside a holding cell during Vice President Mike Pence’s recent border visit.

foxnews.com

Feds confirm ‘Ice Bae’ is a CBP officer, is free to use social media

By Chris Perez | New York Post

U.S. Customs and Border Protection hopeful that new asylum policy will drastically reduce numbers at border

The chief of law enforcement operations at U.S. Customs and Border Protection says overwhelmed Border Patrol agents need all the help they can get.

The US Customs and Border Protection agency has confirmed #IceBae’s status as a CBP officer, telling The Post in an email that it has no problem whatsoever with her newfound fame — and that she can tweet as many photos as she wants.
    “CBP does not restrict employees from participating in social media for personal use,” said a CBP official. “As we have previously said, CBP employees are held to the highest expectation of conduct, both on and off duty and must adhere to CBP’s standards of conduct.”

Kiara Cervantes, the woman purported to be "Ice Bae" on Twitter. ((Photo: Twitter))

MARC THIESSEN: DEMS ARE PARTY OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION – SAY TRUMP ISN’T ABOVE LAW, BUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ARE

The officer — who identified herself as Kiara Cervantes, of Texas — went viral on Monday after being photographed outside a holding cell during Vice President Mike Pence’s recent border visit. She created a Twitter page to deal with her social media stardom and posted a selfie in her CBP uniform.

Kiara C @kiarace24

video at the tweet

Sooo it’s too long for Twitter... second part coming.

12:09 AM - Jul 17, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

7,061 people are talking about this

The image apparently wasn’t in line with the agency’s standards of conduct and was scrubbed from the internet on Tuesday. Cervantes had also posted a video of herself explaining who she was, but that too was removed.
    She did, however, have two new clips up early Wednesday — in which she explained her reasoning for starting the Twitter page.
    “First and foremost, thank you. Thank you to everyone who’s supporting me,” Cervantes said. “I kind of just want something positive to come out of this, if anything. I want to reach out to younger women to show them — to work hard, to get an education…to be kind, to be humble. Because all of that goes a long way.”
    Cervantes added, “Good things happen to good people…I’m a very respectful person, I’m a very kind person. I don’t let the negativity get to me — even in this day and age with social media, it’s crazy. You have people attacking you from everywhere. And somehow, still…it doesn’t phase me.”
    Cervantes, who was dubbed #IceBae on Twitter, has been getting blasted — and praised — by users since going viral, with some calling her “literal scum” and others a “Latina hero.”
    “I do read all the positive comments, and I love them,” she said. “I’m still getting use to this Twitter thing. But that’s mostly what I want to come out of this, if anything comes out of this. I want it to be positive. I want to inspire somebody to be a strong, educated, hard-working woman, man — anybody. That’s pretty much it. That’s all i want to come out of my 15 minutes of fame.”
    Cervantes, who is a registered Democrat, responded to a request for comment Monday night via email, but told The Post she couldn’t talk about her social media fame until after she “speaks to management with CBP.”
    The agency reached out to The Post late Tuesday night and confirmed her status as an officer.
    “Yes the employee is a US Customs and Border Protection officer,” the CBP official said.
    Attempts to reach Cervantes on Tuesday and early Wednesday were unsuccessful.
    Twitter users kept the jokes and jabs rolling after her latest vids were posted.
    “Now I understand why so many people are rushing to our border,” wrote one person.

‘Why are people horny for a concentration camp guard,” another asked.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fed...a7MZ5g8NylQL-4

MW
    Some folks are giving this lady a big head and she's eating it up. Personally, I don't see what the hoopla's about .... she's not that attractive IMO and her looks certainly aren't newsworthy.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn