Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

From the top of the 2nd hour of Beck's show yesterday, Beck says that later he will interview Medina, the manner in which he says this is, or was, to me telling as he sounded poised to perform a hatchet job,.......which he did. It sounded like a set up from the start. Why? And why so blatant? People have responded well today, they are critical........even of Beck.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I don't know much about this controversy, but watch the below vid and see that Medina and Perry dodge and do not support E-VERIFY (8:32 in):

http://www.wfaa.com/news/politics/debat ... 68657.html
    Medina and Perry both do not believe in e-verify, they believe it is a federal problem, Medina seems to want to ramble on about property rights when ever the immigration issue is brought up

Hutchison said she was for e-verify but not mandantory e-verifiy.

There all a bunch of rats....poor Texas!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Beck just performed political assassination, or attempted to. I heard it yesterday, on the radio, and was so angry, I turned him off. There are times when he does some real good things like the Revolutionary Holocaust, but then he turns around and does this kind of bs. I think personally, that he should made to publicly apologise to Debra Medina, and admit that his interview was skewed, and meant to discredit a decent American running for office against a corrupt incumbent.
    I totally agree with this assessment of Glen Beck and his attack on Debra Medina. I agree that he has done a lot of good by opening the eyes of the sheeple, but as I told my Husband, he is only giving you half of the truth. At least it is more than most of MSM and alternative news. But a lot of it is still skewed, although I don't think that everyone has to be 100% in agreement on everything to still be a patriot and want the best for our Country and our Children.

I do think that his head is growing too large, what happened to "Question with Boldness". It seems that if you do question with boldness and come away with a different opinion that his, he screams "Get off my radio" and then all three Hyena's that are on with him use the next half hour to make fun of the caller.

He sure has been loosing it a lot recently, a lot of screaming at callers.

Today he was playing down what he did to her and any caller who said so was asked just what exactly he said that was wrong about her. It was the tone of the interview and the questions asked. I had no idea who Debra Median was not hearing the beginning of the conversation, but it sure caught my attention because it was so hostile and the heckling that took place afterwords.

He has lost all respect I might have had for him and that was only 50 percent. I still haven't quite figured out what he is about, but you can be sure my family and I will be praying on it, in order to understand him.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    Beck just performed political assassination, or attempted to. I heard it yesterday, on the radio, and was so angry, I turned him off. There are times when he does some real good things like the Revolutionary Holocaust, but then he turns around and does this kind of bs. I think personally, that he should made to publicly apologise to Debra Medina, and admit that his interview was skewed, and meant to discredit a decent American running for office against a corrupt incumbent.
    I totally agree with this assessment of Glen Beck and his attack on Debra Medina. I agree that he has done a lot of good by opening the eyes of the sheeple, but as I told my Husband, he is only giving you half of the truth. At least it is more than most of MSM and alternative news. But a lot of it is still skewed, although I don't think that everyone has to be 100% in agreement on everything to still be a patriot and want the best for our Country and our Children.

I do think that his head is growing too large, what happened to "Question with Boldness". It seems that if you do question with boldness and come away with a different opinion that his, he screams "Get off my radio" and then all three Hyena's that are on with him use the next half hour to make fun of the caller.

He sure has been loosing it a lot recently, a lot of screaming at callers.

Today he was playing down what he did to her and any caller who said so was asked just what exactly he said that was wrong about her. It was the tone of the interview and the questions asked. I had no idea who Debra Median was not hearing the beginning of the conversation, but it sure caught my attention because it was so hostile and the heckling that took place afterwords.

He has lost all respect I might have had for him and that was only 50 percent. I still haven't quite figured out what he is about, but you can be sure my family and I will be praying on it, in order to understand him.
    If by "sheeple" you mean the typical "I will ALWAYS vote rebublican because the Democrats are Satan," then yes, hopefully the conservatives can finally get rid of the racist, birther element. The "sheeple" that you refer to are people that voted for Bush. I am ashamed to call myself a Texan, because most of my brothers are too dumb to realize how bad Perry and Hutchison are. Medina is clearly the best choice, but we already know that Perry will win.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I don't know much about this controversy, but watch the below vid and see that Medina and Perry dodge and do not support E-VERIFY (8:32 in):

http://www.wfaa.com/news/politics/debat ... 68657.html
    Medina and Perry both do not believe in e-verify, they believe it is a federal problem, Medina seems to want to ramble on about property rights when ever the immigration issue is brought up

Hutchison said she was for e-verify but not mandantory e-verifiy.

There all a bunch of rats....poor Texas!
    Same old same old.......... this gets SO OLD!!!

April
    Caller reaction after 9-11 Beck question:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXHUNshRU3g

DarthIllegal said:

If by "sheeple" you mean the typical "I will ALWAYS vote rebublican because the Democrats are Satan," then yes, hopefully the conservatives can finally get rid of the racist, birther element. The "sheeple" that you refer to are people that voted for Bush.
    Sorry DarthIllegal, but the sheeple I refer to are the Democrats, Republicans, Independents or no party at all. People that never do any reading or research and just listen to the Main Stream Media and believe everything they tell them. They should read some of the alternative media on the Internet, listen to some alternative radio, pick up some books.
    Just get your head out of your arse and take the time to see what is really happening in the world around you. Become interested, become involved. Don't just plop down and turn on the T.V. and gripe about what is happening in our Country. DO SOMETHING!!!!

I believe that is how the Tea Party came about.

The "sheeple" that you refer to are people that voted for Bush.
    Please don't ever tell me what I am referring to and Conservatives are not the only people that can be racist.

This is not over by any stretch. Mike Church ripped Beck yesterday on his show. Liberty loving patriots are hot about the hack job Beck done on Medina.

10thamendment center ripped Beck as well, so it was reported on Church's show. Many callers supporting Medina and ripping Beck. This incident has much tinder to roast those that would like to hijack the TP. Many perps joined with Beck from the start, despite the sentiment of those who actually heard the interview.

This was a set up. JMHO Beck lost much credibility(?)

April
    I totally agree with this assessment of Glen Beck and his attack on Debra Medina. I agree that he has done a lot of good by opening the eyes of the sheeple, but as I told my Husband, he is only giving you half of the truth.
    Yes it seems there is a point where he stops and steps off, but he gives good history insights and he is hot on the marxist agenda that Obama is pushing.

April
    TX-Gov. candidate Debra Medina (R)
    It turns out that Debra Medina, the Tea Party activist and candidate for the Republican gubernatorial nomination in Texas who clarified remarks yesterday that seemingly presented her as a 9/11 Truther, later that same day gave an interview in which she dignified both Trutherism and the Birthers.

"The 9/11 Commission report, you know, great sections of that are redacted and they're top secret," Medina said. "That makes us all wonder, 'well what's happening back there?' The same is true with the birth certificate thing. I think it's healthy that people are asking questions."

Yesterday, Medina had issued a statement that flat-out declared: "I have never been involved with the 9/11 truth movement, and there is no doubt in my mind that Muslim terrorists flew planes into those buildings on 9/11." At the same time, though, she added: "The real underlying question here, though, is whether or not people have the right to question our government." So while she might not be a Truther or a Birther, she fully respects the interest that people have in questioning the government about these things.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010 ... php?ref=mp

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast