Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Beck Video on 9-11 question and Medina's Press Release

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Beck video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j2Ov6u9 ... r_embedded

Medina Press Release:

“I was asked a question on the Glenn Beck show today regarding my thoughts on the so-called 9/11 truth movement. I have never been involved with the 9-11 truth movement, and there is no doubt in my mind that Muslim terrorists flew planes into those buildings on 9/11. I have not seen any evidence nor have I ever believed that our government was involved or directed those individuals in any way. No one can deny that the events on 9-11 were a tragedy for all Americans and especially those families who lost loved ones.
    I think Medina made it pretty clear to Beck when she said, "I've not take a position on that." Despite, Beck insisted that he response to his question was a "Yes."

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    Beck just performed political assassination, or atempted to. I heard it yesterday, on the radio, and was so angry, I turned him off. There are times when he does some real good things like the Revolutionary Holocaust, but then he turns around and does this kind of bs. I think personally, that he should made to publicly apologise to Debra Medina, and admit that his interview was skewed, and meant to discredit a decent American running for office against a corrupt incumbent.
    I hear you Hylander! We turned Beck off last July. This guy is nothing but an opportunist just like Lou Dobbs. All he is doing is trying to make as much money off s he can creating controversy in politics. His comedy tour pretty well says a lot about his personal agenda.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Here is a treat. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2Tof1bS ... re=related

A Mike Church interview with Debra Medina, look for pt. 2 as this is where Medina talks about the border.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Here is a treat. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2Tof1bS ... re=related

A Mike Church interview with Debra Medina, look for pt. 2 as this is where Medina talks about the border.
    The URL contained a malformed video ID.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry about that. Let us try this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLyo7JOith8

Well, she talked about securing the border and I thought those comments were good. But she also talked about "immigration is good" and the "melting pot and trade are what grow our economy and made this country great" type of thing. Well, that of course depends on how much immigration and what kind of growth and trade. Maybe that doesn't matter for a Governor, but I think it should, since they engage in free trade on state contracts giving their state business away to foreign entities and hire visa immigants instead of Americans.

Someone needs to ask her point-blank:

1. what is your position on Amnesty, Shamnesty and/or Guest Worker Permits

2. what is your position on free trade
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Another blast.........just in case Perry gets a nod, memories will be refreshed.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Another blast.........just in case Perry gets a nod, memories will be refreshed.
    Both of us know that FOX has been giving money to the RNC. As soon as Beck was told by his puppet masters to make Medina look bad, Perry got his nod. Yet, WE are the ones that have to suffer Beck's consequences. Instead, Beck is hailed as a hero.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

I am far removed from Texas and not directly affected by the election of Rick Perry. He would not have been anybody I would cast a vote for. He is a democrat in sheeps clothing.

BUT, I do have problems with Medina.

Like Whitman and Fiorini, she flawlessly and personally produced a campaign message in Spanish. This was not a "melting pot" inclusive type message, including all Americans..... it was delivered to Hispanics, featuring Hispanics....period.

Medina thinks Sonja Sotomayor, the newly supreme court justice, is the best thing since sliced bread.....Pray tell....do you?

Unlike Jan Brewer, Governor of Arizona, had Medina been elected, she would not have taken the brazen steps Jan has in securing Arizona borders. Medina believes 'it is a federal issue' and up to ICE to enforce. I wonder when was the last time she talked to the folks she may have governed, who live in Brownsville or Laredo.....

E-verify? Perry and Medina are attached at the hip on this one. Both of them can tap dance better than Fred Astaire on this issue. If she has changed her stance since March, 2010, I have missed it.

Don't blame Glenn Beck for Medinas failure to win the seat. I believe Beck is continuously learning his lesson, including his allowing people like Eric Massa air time.....but then he is willing to admit that he does dumb things.....which is part of his appeal.....actually makes him a fellow 'pilgrim'. You don't have to agree with him, but many average Americans can identify with him. He is not always the sharpest knife in the drawer......he knows it and the viewing public knows it.
    But given a choice as to what is offered on U.S. television air time, he comes closer to exposing the truth than any news commentary out there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123