Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BEFORE YOU CHOOSE A CANDIDATE - SEE HOW THEY VOTED

OnTheIssues.org - Candidates on the IssuesTired of media reports of fundraising and poll results instead of policy issues? At Issues2000.org, you can see the view of every candidates on every issue.
    www.issues2000.org/

You can choose any of the many issues facing Americans today
    and see how these "candidates" voted or what they have said in the past.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    now thats a cool site
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CANDIDATE MUST HAVE A TOUGH STANCE ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!!

I would just like to voice out my frustration with our government on the whole immigration issue. I'm a proud American and I take the issue of immigration quite seriously. My parents barely survived coming to this country from France trying to escape the Nazis. In spite of all the hardships that they had to go through, they still managed to come to this country legally without any shortcuts! My father fought for this country in Korea and in Vietnam where his life ended. There is no reason for anyone to be here if they cannot respect the laws of this country. In California, I encountered a number of illegals who have been in this country for decades. They all seem pretty confident that they will never be caught due to the inefficiency of our government to enforce our immigration laws. They may actually be right on this point! Some of them have even acquired fraudulent SSNs and have managed to secure jobs with big companies such as SEARS. After 9/11, one would think that we've been more thorough checking and vigilant in the area of national security. We've managed to spend billions and billions of taxpayers money on increasing national security yet we can't even do anything about the 12million plus illegals within our borders! Our own government does not even have any hotlines to report illegals. So please do keep immigration policies in mind in choosing the candidate of your choice this coming election!!!

For the next couple of weeks, I will be looking at setting up a website so that patriotic Americans can post the names of those who they believe to be in this country illegaly!

I recently reported a number of illegal immigrants to the Immigration Department of Homeland Security. I've gathered all relevant documents, information, addresses, employers etc. And after doing all the work for them, the government is still dragging its heels on this matter.

Ms. Vivian Diangkinay (949-232-7934) and her daughter Gian Carla Diangkinay (949-241-0057) have been in this country illegally for the past 17 years having used a false SSN she managed to acquire a California Drivers License! Vivian has even managed to secure jobs with Sears and her daughter has managed to take advantage of our education system. Educational resource reserved for taxpaying American citizens and legal residents is basically being stolen by Gian Diangkinay. How is this fair? They both currently reside with their relatives (Wilma Diangkinay Avendano of 26296 Eva St Laguna Hills, CA 92656-3106
    949-916-8888 / 949-648-9997) and Solita Diangkinay (both works for KIA Motors in Irvine, CA). Both reside in the Laguna Hills / Aliso Viejo / Mission Viejo area of the state of California.

Re: BEFORE YOU CHOOSE A CANDIDATE - SEE HOW THEY VOTED

Quote Originally Posted by TennesseeDaughter
    OnTheIssues.org - Candidates on the IssuesTired of media reports of fundraising and poll results instead of policy issues? At Issues2000.org, you can see the view of every candidates on every issue.
    www.issues2000.org/

You can choose any of the many issues facing Americans today
    and see how these "candidates" voted or what they have said in the past.
    Yes very good info. I really like the the way Ron Paul voted on immigration. Very tough. :P

Re: CANDIDATE MUST HAVE A TOUGH STANCE ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATIO

Quote Originally Posted by jeanmartin
    I would just like to voice out my frustration with our government on the whole immigration issue. I'm a proud American and I take the issue of immigration quite seriously. My parents barely survived coming to this country from France trying to escape the Nazis. In spite of all the hardships that they had to go through, they still managed to come to this country legally without any shortcuts! My father fought for this country in Korea and in Vietnam where his life ended. There is no reason for anyone to be here if they cannot respect the laws of this country. In California, I encountered a number of illegals who have been in this country for decades. They all seem pretty confident that they will never be caught due to the inefficiency of our government to enforce our immigration laws. They may actually be right on this point! Some of them have even acquired fraudulent SSNs and have managed to secure jobs with big companies such as SEARS. After 9/11, one would think that we've been more thorough checking and vigilant in the area of national security. We've managed to spend billions and billions of taxpayers money on increasing national security yet we can't even do anything about the 12million plus illegals within our borders! Our own government does not even have any hotlines to report illegals. So please do keep immigration policies in mind in choosing the candidate of your choice this coming election!!!

For the next couple of weeks, I will be looking at setting up a website so that patriotic Americans can post the names of those who they believe to be in this country illegaly!

I recently reported a number of illegal immigrants to the Immigration Department of Homeland Security. I've gathered all relevant documents, information, addresses, employers etc. And after doing all the work for them, the government is still dragging its heels on this matter.

Ms. Vivian Diangkinay (949-232-7934) and her daughter Gian Carla Diangkinay (949-241-0057) have been in this country illegally for the past 17 years. Vivian has managed to secure jobs with Sears and her daughter has managed to take advantage of our education system. Educational resource reserved for taxpaying American citizens and legal residents is basically being stolen by Gian Diangkinay. How is this fair? They both currently reside with their relatives (Wilma Diangkinay Avendano of 26296 Eva St Laguna Hills, CA 92656-3106
    949-916-8888 / 949-648-9997) and Solita Diangkinay (both works for KIA Motors in Irvine, CA). Both reside in the Laguna Hills / Aliso Viejo / Mission Viejo area of the state of California.

Welcome Jeanmartin. Thank you to your parents for doing it the right way and for your father's ultimate sacrifice to our country. It is a shame that our politicians have made such a mockery of our immigration system and reward law breakers.

Nicole

MW
    Balboa wrote:

Yes very good info. I really like the the way Ron Paul voted on immigration. Very tough.
    If you like Paul, than you must absolutely adore Hunter on the issue!

Let's compare the two, shall we (the italic words are my own):

Ron Paul on Immigration:

If economy were good, there'd be no immigration problem. (Dec 2007)

Sure there would! The state of the economy doesn't change the facts, it just obfuscates them.

Amend Constitution to remove aliens' birthright citizenship. (Dec 2007)

(I agree.)

Those who attack bilingualism are jealous & feel inferior. (Dec 2007)

(Wrong, what we want and expect is assimilation!)

No amnesty, but impractical to round up 12 million illegals. (Sep 2007)

(It's certainly not impossible or impractical to round those up that refuse to leave through enforcement attrition. Paul has voted on amnesty before.)

Immigration problem is consequence of welfare state. (Sep 2007)

(Perhaps it's a contributor to the problem, but it's certainly isn't the only one. Jobs is what brings a majority of the illegals.)

No amnesty, but border fence isn't so important. (Jun 2007)

(I would disagree. While the border fence isn't the whole solution, it certainly should be part of our plan to secure the nation from not only illegals, but also potential terrorist, smugglers, and those who wish to prey on American citizens.)

We subsidize illegal immigration, so we get more. (Jun 2007)

(I agree.)

Keep rule barring immigrants from running for president. (May 2007)

(I agree.)

Voted YES on building a fence along the Mexican border. (Sep 2006)

(Yeah, he voted for it to protect his political career. He voted against the fence in 2005.)

Voted YES on preventing tipping off Mexicans about Minuteman Project. (Jun 2006)

(I agree.)

Voted YES on reporting illegal aliens who receive hospital treatment. (May 2004)

(I agree.)

Voted YES on extending Immigrant Residency rules. (May 2001)

(This was the 245(i) amnesty Paul voted on.)

Voted YES on more immigrant visas for skilled workers. (Sep 199

(Not good).

Rated 100% by FAIR, indicating a voting record restricting immigration. (Dec 2003)

(I don't know what FAIR's grading criteria is, but I'm not sure the 100% grade gells with some of the statements he's made or some of the votes listed above.)

Rated 83% by USBC, indicating a sealed-border stance. (Dec 2006)

(Compared to Duncan Hunter's 92%.)

Duncan Hunter on Immigration:

Hispanic community does not agree with having open borders. (Dec 2007)

(Don't understand the importance of this comment or why it was considered worthy of placing on here.)

Folks here illegally have to leave, to protect our jobs. (Sep 2007)

(Hunter has said repeatedly all the illegals must leave. To my knowledge he has never said it would be impractical to round them up. None of the other candidates, other than former candidate Tancredo, has been so blunt on the issue of illegals leaving.)

Rescind Bush's order allowing Mexican trucks on US roads. (Sep 2007)

(I agree. Hunter submitted a bill to deny funding to the program. He also did the same thing on the NAFTA Superhighway).

Complete fence, despite difficulties, because it's the law. (Sep 2007)

(I agree.)

FactCheck: Only 9 miles of fence in San Diego after 11 years. (Sep 2007)

(Hunter clawed, scratched, and worked his butt off, against all odds, for every mile of that fence. Basically, he would not accept defeat and countered every road block that was thrown before him. His perseverance and dedication should be admired. Just look at our current situation in dealing with Congress on the border fence issue for an idea of what Hunter went through to get the San Diego fence built.)

This administration has "the slows" on border enforcement. (May 2007)

(I agree.)

Keep rule barring immigrants from running for president. (May 2007)

(I agree.)

I built the 854-mile border fence and it cut down crime. (May 2007)
    FactCheck: 854-mile fence shifted crime more than cutting it. (May 2007)

(This information is wrong. They are talking about the San Diego border fence, not the 854-mile border fence that has yet to be built. Of course the fence shifted the crime - that was it's purpose. The border fence in San Diego has cut crime in the city by 50% and decreased smuggling by up to 90%.)

Hinting at amnesty causes a rush to the border. (Feb 2007)

(I agree.)

Voted YES on building a fence along the Mexican border. (Sep 2006)

(He wrote the law).

Voted YES on preventing tipping off Mexicans about Minuteman Project. (Jun 2006)

(Just as Paul did.)

Voted YES on reporting illegal aliens who receive hospital treatment. (May 2004)

(Just as Paul did.)

Voted NO on extending Immigrant Residency rules. (May 2001)

(This was the 245(i) amnesty that Paul voted in favor of.)

Voted NO on more immigrant visas for skilled workers. (Sep 199.

(Paul voted in favor of this bill.)

Rated 100% by FAIR, indicating a voting record restricting immigration. (Dec 2003)

Rated 92% by USBC, indicating a sealed-border stance. (Dec 2006)

(Compared to Paul's 83%. This organization must not be as liberal as FAIR in giving out 100% ratings because no one has done more than Duncan Hunter on the border security issue.)

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn