Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Begin the drive to eliminate the MSM from our elections NOW!

Since the members of the Council on Foreign Relations (code words for council of domestic harm, wage slavery and world domination) who in part own the components of the MSM (mainstream media and to what extent, I don't know) have sucessfullly 'picked' our candidates for us by isolating who we really wanted from the general election, I intend to draft a letter to several of our leaders who would be real patriots in taking this letter seriously. I have not yet decided who those leaders will be. The letter would be a proposal to eliminate the MSM's moderation, organizing and any other involvement (ASIDE from inteviews and reporting) in our federal and state election processes. The proposal would be to submit the idea of viewing our election process as a function of the US Government, funded by taxpayer dollars since our Constitution guarantees all CITIZENS those rights. Influence by any organization will not be tolerated. Just a straight forward presentation of the issues and candidates. The debates should be kept simple and plain!

When one thinks of the mainstream media, they must relate the MSM to the CFR.

CSPAN would be the media to promote, organize and broadcast the debates of all levels of elections. CSPAN would have to expand to cover the state and federal elections. The expansion could include the airwaves used by the MSM rather than just 'cable' channels.

Some of my ideas are (not yet completed): Representatives from all, not just some, political parties (only 3 or 4 right now) would be picked from those organizations to present questions to all of the candidates. No moderators, just questioneers. This proposal would extend the idea of a non-biased presentation of the debates to the general public. Although not a point being tried to make, this would also eliminate the profits being made by the MSM when the public tunes in to watch the debates..those who are picking our future leaders are making millions in the process. The bigger point is the subjection of biasd questioning and presentations of our candidates and the involvement of the CFR in this crutial process. This will also eliminate the exit polls which do nothing but influence those who do not want to vote for anyone but a winner and to try and sway the elections in general by the MSM. It's high time that our elections be free of the corruptness by the MSM. I might add that not once during the Obiden-McPalin debates was illegal immigration mentioned.

Alan Keyes, Duncan Hunter, Tom Tancredo and Ron Paul were all given the shaft by the MSM during the primaries by the MSM. Most of the questions posed to these candidates were insulting. This has got to stop. The MSM has no business highlighting and center-staging which candidates it is that they want for us. They are way out of line, to put it mildly, to think they know better about what is good for us and what it is we want. The elections should tell the world what it is we want..not some bunch of rich broadcasters who put themselves above everybody else..and our laws.

I seriously intend to draft this letter and input from my fellow ALIPACers would be very welcome and is greatly needed. There are a lot of you here that know a heck of a lot more about how to go about this than I do and any input from any of you would be great. For instance, if any claims that I have made here are incorrect, I need to know. The time has come to overcome the bias and corruptness that we are subjected to during the most important function of our country. A basic forum without all of the glitter and glamor and coersiveness is all we need to make our voting decisions.

Any ideas..please post here. Great leaders like Rohrabacher and Hunter are just a few I have in mind. Those who are members of the CFR WILL NOT receive this letter. Thanks everyone!
    R
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think this a great idea, and consider me behind you 100%. Certainly this letter should not only go to those patriots you mentioned, but perhaps should be copied those who would sell us out, as well. I would also consider circulating it as a petition.

Add Jeff Sessions to the list.
    <div>
    </div>

JAK
    I'm sure there are more, but maybe these could be added to your list:
    Brian Bilbray, Steve King, Marsha Blackburn.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great input, keep it coming..

Add Senator David Vitter!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Good for you ROCK FISH!!!! WE NEED TO TAKE ACTION ON ALL FRONTS!!!

Thanks, April! Come on, people, I NEED INPUT!!

April
    Doug Lamborn stood firm for the people!