Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Belated Enforcement a Pacifier?

Lou Dobbs: The Obama administration moving to broaden a program to identify and to deport criminal illegal aliens. The program would allow law enforcement to check the immigration status of everyone put into a local and county jail. The program would be with rolled out over the next four years and could keep thousands of criminal illegal aliens off our streets. Jeanne Meserve reports.

Ten Years Ago – July 1, 1999 (Congressional hearing)

Rep. Elton Gallegly (R-CA): We had a pilot program going in my county and also in Orange County California for pre-arraignment for individuals who come in to screen them to see if they were legally or illegally in the country, for crimes committed other than immigration violations.

In the first year, in the pilot program, we found that in my district 67% of those screened were illegally in the country. ...It [a bill to expand the pilot program nationwide] passed the House 428 to 2 and it passed on a unanimous consent calendar in the Senate, and with that type of support the president [Clinton] did not veto it, he signed it into law. Can you tell my why the administration is not following the authorization of Congress on that?

Robert Bach (INS Comm. for Policy and Planning): First, you're getting a memo on that – it's on the way.

Gallegly: It's in the mail?

American Patrol Report: If you would like to know why the law wasn't enforced, watch this short (6 minute) video WATCH THIS VIDEO AT AMERICAN PATROL LINK BELOW. -- Don't let the Ford Foundation get away with it!

http://www.americanpatrol.com/

This will NEVER happen or be enforced. Just empty words the administration is apparently trying to pacify some group somewhere . . .
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I suspect they may do some high profile sweeps of MS13 types in order to counter critics that rightly claim the Obama administration is failing to enforce existing immigration laws (and that's being generous).

It's a plan to deport a few hundred or a few thousand in order to give amnesty to 20 million.

More smoke and mirrors my friends.

Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

MW
    Steve wrote:

It's a plan to deport a few hundred or a few thousand in order to give amnesty to 20 million.

More smoke and mirrors my friends.
    Bingo! Give the man a cigar.

Deport a couple hundred thousand and give 20+ million amnesty. That doesn't sound like any kind of trade off I'm interested in.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn