Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Best ALIPAC Forum Avatar contest!

Here are the rules:

Starting on Monday of next week, we will have an avatar competition. You must pick out your avatar and stick with it for the week. Then I will call for Private messages on your votes for best avatar.

Important rule... you cant vote for yourself!

Once the finalists are chosen by PM we will mount a forum poll to select our winner.

The winner will receive an award of somekind Still debating on what it will be lol

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have to get busy! g

Re: avatar

Quote Originally Posted by naturalglenn
    I have to get busy! g
    That was forum avatar, not poem and/or reflection.

Anyway, no one here can compete with you in that category!

If you want a great avatar, I can let you borrow a picture of Barkley.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Where does one find/create avatars?

The easiest way is to go to Google.com and then click on images and do some searches.

Try to find an image file that is close to 150 by 150 pixels. If it is a bit larger or smaller our website will adjust it.

Click on the picture to see the full size image then go into your web address bar at the top of the browser and make a copy of the link to the picture with your mouse. (let me know if anyone needs tips on this)

Then come back to the alipac site or open a new browser to our site and click on 'Your Account" on the top tool bar.

Then click on "Your Info" and scroll down.

Paste the link to the picture into the Offsight avatar field and hit save/submit. That should do it. If not, try a different picture.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm keeping mine, very hard to compete with a red head in a backless gown, don't ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by RedGirl1
    I'm keeping mine, very hard to compete with a red head in a backless gown, don't ya think?
    Well, it made me clean my glasses . . .