Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain looked like a strutting rooster tonight. He acts like he's doing us a favor with this ridiculous bill of his. Well, he's going to find out in the days to come, because the people are really mad. I listen to the call ins on C-Span every morning and people are hot over this.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Hey, just curious - does anyone know how McCain got that lump on his left cheek? He looks like he's always got a chunk of Red Man chew in his jaw.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Hey, just curious - does anyone know how McCain got that lump on his left cheek? He looks like he's always got a chunk of Red Man chew in his jaw.
    I believe it came from an injury he received in Vietnam.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I'm tempted to call McCain's office and tell him we've had a plan for a long time, he just hasn't been reading Alipac. We all know what needs to be done.

Dixie
    Amen sister Our sellouts will know ALIPAC and its people before long. I pray everynight to put an end to their selfish ways of thinking Prayer in numbers does wonders So does faxing,emailing, phoning, protesting and all we do to fight. Lets ge tter done
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    McCain looked like a strutting rooster tonight. He acts like he's doing us a favor with this ridiculous bill of his. Well, he's going to find out in the days to come, because the people are really mad. I listen to the call ins on C-Span every morning and people are hot over this.
    McCain is being handled and controlled by people who are feeding him false info is my only explanation.

Senator McCain is not going to win very many conservative votes with his amnesty stand.His campaign donations will very likely dry up.He would be my last choice for County Surveyor,much less President of the U.S.

Hola from McCain!

I was thinking it was a tossup who was worse on the debate ,McCain with the muchas gracias for the La Raza crowd , or Guiliani saying the Republicians were globalists?

Tom Tancredo for President !
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

He has a death wish! He's finished as far as the Republican party goes and I would suggest that he take the wife and kids for a long, long vacation in Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I'm tempted to call McCain's office and tell him we've had a plan for a long time, he just hasn't been reading Alipac. We all know what needs to be done.

Dixie
    Dixie,, please post your response.
    ------------------------

Tancredo did himself no favors by calling for a stop to even legal immigration, even if only for a while. He should know that is going too far for this audience..... he should have simply said a "brief moratorium", leaving the time frame vague... otherwise he was OK, he defended himself..
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12