Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Beware election fraud in 2008!!!

This is a short version of something I read on Univision online today.

Latinos may punish Republicans

Analysts concluded that Hispanic voters could make the republicans pay for the recent failure of the immigration reform by giving victory with their votes to the democrats in key states during the presidential elections in 2008, Florida is among those states.

“The message that the democrats have sent is that the republicans blocked the immigration reform and it could very well be that the hispanic voters will remember it just like thatâ€

Analysts concluded that Hispanic voters could make the republicans pay for the recent failure of the immigration reform by giving victory with their votes to the democrats in key states during the presidential elections in 2008, Florida is among those states.
    WHAT A BUNCH OF BALONEY ARTIST PAPER TIGERS

I am SO sick of hearing about how the Hispanic voters are going to do this or going to do that! Got news for you, a lot of Hispanic voters were involved in shutting down the phone lines last Thursday to stop the Senate from passing that outrageous bill.

Besides, the La Raza-loyal block of "Hispanic voters" already votes Democratic. So how are they threatening to harm Republicans? The only harm that will come to Republicans is if they FAIL to get our border secured and our laws enforce PRONTO. And I think they kind of know now that the threat isn't from the so-called "Hispanic voter". It's from PIS*ED OFF Americans of every ethnic ORIGIN
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Both partys blocked amnesty.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Washington Post warnerd that the republicans could pay the consequences in the elections of 2008, where the results of various determining states could depend on the votes of the hispanic community, the most significant minority in the U.S. with 45 million people.
    Now I’m really curious. Are the “illegalâ€

We all need to contact our Senators, Congressmen and voting districts and ask them what is being done to ensure that only American Citizens vote in any elections.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We all need to contact our Senators, Congressmen and voting districts and ask them what is being done to ensure that only American Citizens vote in any elections.
    I second that motion.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

in CA the elderly people who run the polling locations NEVER check ID when I go to vote. I asked the lady last time, "What do you do to make sure illegal aliens are not voting?" She just looked at me with a blank stare and refused to answer, because they had no answer.

I personally think we already have MASSIVE voter fraud going on. I'm sure of it.

Funny how it's "racist" to require valid ID to vote, but it's ok to require it to drive or to buy alcohol. What a bunch of garbage we allow these elected officials to get away with.

Quote Originally Posted by DcSA
    I second that motion.
    I third that motion, GA will be easy to handle. It's FLA I'm worried about, but Charlie Crist is a good man and he could mandate something to insure that illegals are not going to vote.

I just move from FLA to GA and when I went to transfere my DL, I had to submit my SS, FLA DL and my birth cert. Good going, GA!

MW
    Dixie wrote:

Both partys blocked amnesty.
    True, it couldn't have been done without those Democrats that crossed the aisle, however, the Republicans out numbered the Democrats by more than 2 to 1 against cloture. I believe in giving credit where credit is due and IMO it just so happens that the Republicans are due more credit on this one.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    You're right, dianasanchez. 2008 has the potential of being the year of the largest voter fraud in the history of this country!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast