Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

BICYCLE ACROSS AMERICA WITH FROSTY

Frosty is looking for volunteers. Help a friend, ALIPAC contributor, and true patriot. Join Frosty in this historic ride.

UB

BICYCLE ACROSS AMERICA FOR SUSTAINABLE CIVILIZATION

http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frosty446.htm

By Frosty Wooldridge

As a six continent long distance touring bicyclist, I witnessed entire civilizations fall into horrific problems concerning environment, water shortages, energy problems and loss of quality of life.

More alarmingly, today, I watch the United States follow in the same footsteps of other failed countries like Mexico, China, Zimbabwe, India and Bangladesh. Those countries suffer SO many problems, they cannot solve them. Their people grind through their collective misery beyond any American’s understanding.

Many of you read my series, soon to be a book: AMERICA ON THE BRINK: THE NEXT ADDED 100 MILLION AMERICANS.

In that book that took two years of research and a lifetime to see in person, publishing on April 1, 2009, I show where mass immigration will add 70 million third world people to this country within 26 years. Immigration remains the main driver of our hyper-population crisis. Our total population will exceed an added 100 million by 2035.

I am SO afraid for my country, its people, our culture, our language and our future. In fact, I know what’s coming because I’ve seen it first hand on my bicycle adventures across six continents, over 100,000 miles and nearly 100 countries.

We face such a sobering future, but most of our citizens and all of our leaders don’t have a clue. We keep steaming into the future like the Titanic, not slowing down, even with multiple symptoms erupting across our great nation. It’s like our whole country sits around in mass denial and utter, blissful stupidity.

California leads on the brink of multiple disasters with mega problems beginning with a lack of water. We import 60 percent of our oil. We’re tearing up the environment with our machines. Over half our citizens breathe toxic, polluted air. We suffer 1.5 million homeless. Over 28 million of our citizens live on food stamps. Over 15 million suffer unemployment. And on and on! Yet, we import 200,000 immigrants every 30 days into our country to make things worse! It’s beyond my ability to rationally grasp how stupid our Congress and governors remain while symptoms accelerate.

In a profound DVD, “Blind Spotâ€
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

3.3.09 Frosty is on LIVE w/Barbara Jean NOW ;)

Frosty is on LIVE w/Barbara Jean NOW..!!

..at this station:

Barbara Jean [Mon & Tues 12-2p MT] K-Talk KTKK 630 AM www.k-talk.com ..

Call-in Number: 801.254.5855

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..and later..
    Frosty Wooldridge Radio Shows
    Connecting the Dots at Republic Broadcasting Radio
    Join Colorado teacher and world bicycle traveler Frosty Wooldridge on "CONNECTING THE DOTS" with Republic Broadcasting Network as he features top national speakers, writers and leaders on national issues concerning immigration, population, economics and the environment.

Date: Tuesdays and Thursdays every week
    Time: 8:00 to 9:00 pm EST; 7:00 to 8:00 pm CT, 6:00 to 7:00 pm MT, 5:00 to 6:00 pm PT

Radio: Listen live across America
    Computer Link: www.RepublicBroadcasting.org
    Call in number: 800 313 9443
    Host: Frosty Wooldridge.

Frosty writes for:
    www.NewsWithViews.com
    www.Rense.com
    www.AmericanChronicle.com
    www.Novakeo.com

www.frostywooldridge.com/radio/radio.html
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG PS:
    Mafia/Usurper Thread
    : www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UB

FYI

Frosty can also be heard every Wednesday a t8 PM Eastern Time on Microeffect.com with Connecting the Dots.

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.