Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The bigger problem...we get the Government with the people.

While, certainly, millions and millions of illegal immigrants, from many countries and many backgrounds, is a huge out of control problem, there is something we need to remember.

The bulk of the illegal immigrant problem which is due primarily to the blatent efforts of the Mexican government is from Mexico.
    It is intentional. Drivers: Money and Power.

Mexico can't seem to build consulates in the US fast enough presumed under the premise that "where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico" and the people need it's government. However, the resulting layer of Mexican Government on the American people has huge influence both up and down the political ladder in BOTH parties.

Here in Southern Arizona this is evident. I am presuming the same in many states just not as bad - yet.

For a "poor people" that 'need' massive amounts of monetary 'gimmes' from the US government (we all know that is not true), they sure spend a lot of resources here.

Mexico (directly, indirectly, through our fav groups, or both) is overtly suing everyone (state, sheriff (only one here in AZ they don't seem to like), officials who aren't 'with' them) constantly.

You may have seen the news lately. Our Congress just got a glimpse into this with the whole "nothing less than a quarter ton of drugs will be prosecuted" revelation. Well...HELLO...ARIZONA CALLING CONGRESS...That is just the tip of the iceberg from what I see.
    What IS prosecuted is Border Patrol Agents. And, of course, the Mexican Government is right there coaching Mexican witnesses.

What IS NOT prosecuted, for certain, are many Mexican criminals that make it back to Mexico (I'm sure most come back too); not for murdering a pregnant woman, not for murdering a BP agent (kidding right)? And, we certainly don't here ANYTHING from the media about the murderer of the BP agent. What we DO get from local media is ridiculous, obviously extremely biased, condemning news against our law enforcement when it does it's job (ie Nicholas Corbett, Sheriff Joe, etc). And, when prosecution does happen why don't we deport more illegal criminals like the gang member that killed the sweet little kid in California? Easy - Mexico doesn't want that. The American people might want deportation of criminals but...

Ya' know, my problem with illegal aliens is not that most of them are brown or that some of them are other colors. That is the smoke screen of a weak argument. It is that so many have no love, only spite and demands for the US.

My biggest problem with the people is we get their nasty government with them. A government that is continuously criticized for human rights violations and justifiably so. I'm even more upset that there are so many in our government that are willing to 'sell out' the American people to this government that is clearly attacking our sovereignty. Also, very very sad is the number of Americans who, apparently, hate the US so much that they are can't seem to do enough to help the effort. Again, apparently, there are even some of this group in our government. Why else would we have no border security after year after year of suffering and demands from we the people?

The majority of illegal Mexicans are not assimilating because they keep the social and political ties with the Mexican Government. THIS is the biggest difference between legal immigrants and illegal immigrants. If it were not for the power of voting (for a Mexican Government agenda), most would not pursue citizenship. The Mexican Government directs and organizes it through local Spanish TV. I have watched it and that is my conclusion. It seemed pretty obvious.

And, if there is no plan for a North American Union, why is it necessary to allow the illegal immigration en masse of the people that would that would be needed to support it? Why do we continually make trade deals and policies that export jobs and boost other economies while crippling ours. Or, is it really just bad representative government on our part? Maybe?

We must recognize and identify this attack on our sovereignty. We need to share it with our friends and neighbors. We, as a nation have to wake up and know who, in our government, actually represents us and who just gives us lip service in order to stay elected and benefit from the position and to barter with special interest for it's power.

We have a system that works pretty well by design if we use it. We do have good people in our government that are fighting for us every single day but we need to support them. Sometimes it is easy to get discouraged but we can't give up. The impact of the Mexican government here is getting very obvious. In my opinion, there is grave concern over the influence of our voting process. I'm not going to say it has necessarily breached beyond the obvious potential for voter fraud, but I'm still trying to figure out how Grijalva can get elected over and over.

Thanks for your ear for my small rave to my countrymen. Now, it's time to go to work and be glad to be an American and, even better, an American with a job.

Peace.

This is a foreign Invasion and Bush does NOTHING . Congress does NOTHING. This is bad stuff going on. Very Very Bad .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Great post arizonagirl,

[The bulk of the illegal immigrant problem which is due primarily to the blatent efforts of the Mexican government is from Mexico.
    It is intentional. Drivers: Money and Power]

Who or what is driving Mexico? I do not think that Mexico could on it's own achieve so much without alot of help from the powerful elitists. Mexican officials are not the masterminds, just the pawns. [/quote]