Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome mayflowerdescendent! I do feel for you wife, however it is our responsibility to check id's. If I were caught up in a checkpoint, I KNOW that I am safe, because I am a LEGAL resident. If for some reason that I am stopped because I fit a profile, then GOOD FOR THE COPS! They are doing their job! I can EASILY prove my citizenship, my insurance for my car, AND my registration. So what if your wife was stopped? As long as she can prove who she is, who gives a crap? I would much rather your wife be stopped to catch the guy behind her.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

[quote="hell2pay"]Yes, the North sold slaves to the South, but the North also kept slaves for their own purposes. The North was not shy about utilizing slave labor.

It just seems very strange to complain about bigotry while singling out an entire region of people to commit bigotry against.

The way the title is worded; one could easily replace the word “southernâ€
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

I'll take the bait..

I find this post, with the referance to all the military, to be quite suspicious. That many in the military would indicate an understanding of Law Enforcement, and how out of control our politicians are on illegal immigration. Also, there is quite a dispersal, army, navy, airforce all from the SAME family? Possible but rare.

How does your wife feel about illegal immigration? If she is against it, then of course, I would expect you and her to be angry at the illegals giving the legal immigrants a very bad name and the power structure/polititians supporting the illegal invation.

So how does your wife feel about illegal immigration? How do you feel sending off your daughter to defend what most conservatives view as a 'war' of folly? It will be interesting to see if there are any replies on such an interesting subject, from such a 'prestigious' poster.

Although sadly, the ideals of the early 'Founding Fathers' are not always present in their 'decendants'. This is America, not England, and such a 'pedegree' has no clout to me, unless you wish to use it to some USEFUL end in our little war here.

I'm only half prejudice.

I like their women.

P.S. I'll bet they detain others also.

Well, I don't expect any replies to this post from our 'mayflower' friend. The story and attitude is absurd. You can't argue rationally from the LEFT on the issue of illegal immigration, because the crime, and financial statistics go against you. More crime, more rape, more burgluries, home break=ins, and destroyed economy, constitution is NOT A GOOD THING! More multi-cultism is NOT A GOOD THING. More DEATH AND DESTRUCTION, AND RACE BASED POLITICS is NOT A GOOD THING.

This is why the LEFT has to BAN us, because they cannot make a rational argument, and they cannot defend thier policies. So banning, like in the UK and Europe, is the only alternative.

Interesting. What has happened to mayflowerdescendent?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Duh....

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Don't worry, I took care of him.

Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex

Thanks !

I think there have been several here lately but we just play along and give them a much needed education. Plus W can use their money to fight them.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex

Now, THAT'S funny!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast