Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

it doesn't surprise me that he hasn't made response to the posts. there are some truthful responses that just made him look petty.

I got pulled over once when I first moved to S.C. literally just got off the plane the night before and was driving my car with ca tags (husband drove here before me and kids moved) and was pulled over. I like to drive around and "get lost" and I apparently went into a neighborhood that was bad, used a gas station to turn around and had 3 police cars sitting there, 2 followed me back to my husbands job and pulled me over, they said that they never seen my car here before and with tags from out of state they wanted to make sure i wasn't doing anything illegal. They also told me that the gas station i used is huge as a pick up point for prositution and drugs....hell. i had no idea. i OFFERED them to search my car with my 3 kids inside it just to ensure i wasn't one of the "bad guys".

I had nothing to hide. and if she didn't either, it should not have been an issue...and i'm not sure what his bloodline had to do with any of this anyway?

AE

His "bloodline" was meant to impress us...ooohhhh...wow

Trolls use weird tactics to try to get the response they think will "prove" their theories about people who are against illegal immigration.

This was a "post and run" troll.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

mayflowerdescendent?
    Aren't they the ones that used to burn people for being witches ?

Not impressed
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

April
    Focus needed here, please take ACTION!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-900143.html#900143

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234