Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My wife graduated in the top 7% of all college students nation wide with honors. She has never had more then a traffic warning ticket in her life.

Worked 8 years in an office alone while the company she worked for went from one employee prior to her joining making fifty grand a year to two employees turning over a million a year.

She's good with the books and the phone. Knows business law very well.

She took a year off after working for over ten years without a vacation. Today she can not even get a receptionist job in a dentists office in Eastern Washington because she does not speak Spanish.

Around here if they do not require speaking spanish on the job advertisement it is because they do not want to anger any more of the legal locals.

Bad for business you know.

Instead they have some one in the building where the interview is taking place walk into the room where the interview is taking place, look straight at the interviewer and ask the applicant a question without even looking at them.

If there is no comply from the applicant , that person just flunked the test , lost the job and no one is the wiser. That sure avoids a lot of hurt feelings in the community.

It is the politically correct thing to do.

Ah Buffalo...

I'm so sorry, it's such a difficult time for AMERICANS, and it SHOULD NOT BE SO. THIS IS OUR COUNTRY.

In Miami, a Hispanic friend went to another hospital, before getting a job at mine. He's AMERICAN born, 4th generation. He's bilingual, he said he learned Spanish, only so he'd know what was going on...stealth knowledge, he called it. He speaks only English. Anyway he was sitting in the Human Resources office, and was listening to an interview with a newly arrived Cuban. The interviewer said in English, that a knowledge of English was required to work there. He said the applicant looked like he had no clue what had just been said. The Hispanic interviewer then said, 'after I ask the next question, just say 'yes'.' This was said in Spanish. So she asked him in English, "Do you speak English?" , he said 'yes', and got the job.

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Yep. In Florida you get a couple of more dollars an hour
    for being bilingual.

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    I've decided that the second language I will be using is Swedish as that is my ancestory.

I might of chosen Spanish until now, but since it has being crammed down everyone's throat, I am not going to learn that language on purpose. It's still a free country and we can choose what second language we want to learn.

When someone speaks Spanish to me I will speak Swedish and we will Not be communicating because I choose not to, unless we use hand signals and I have some favorites I like to use.
    Good for you. I feel the same way, although I never considered learning Spanish. Fluency in a language requires some interest and immersion in a nation's culture and history. Much like you, I'm drawn to those of my ancestry(France and Britain), along with Russia and Germany, due to their colorful and tragic histories.

The US was once a nation that prided itself on individualism, but it seems those who want to undermine it are working to eradicate any such notion. I refuse to "adapt" by forcing myself to learn a language(I have no interest in), simply because a certain part of the world has disproportionately transplanted itself here. I see no benefit in it for me, and I thank my lucky stars I'm self-employed and that my husband's profession is pretty much beyond reach of this bilingual nonsense. I dont make near the money I used to, but at least I don't have to deal with this crap. I'm committed to fighting on behalf of those who aren't so lucky.

Among the multitude of reasons not to vote for Hillary is the fact that her husband issued a midnight executive order that mandated all federal and goverment offices, hospitals, etc. must have translators available at all times.

Now illegals are not only taking American jobs, but both legal and illegal employees are making MORE MONEY if they are bilingual! Americas have been displaced and dispossessed! It's disgusting!

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    I've decided that the second language I will be using is Swedish as that is my ancestory.

I might of chosen Spanish until now, but since it has being crammed down everyone's throat, I am not going to learn that language on purpose. It's still a free country and we can choose what second language we want to learn.

When someone speaks Spanish to me I will speak Swedish and we will Not be communicating because I choose not to, unless we use hand signals and I have some favorites I like to use.
    Good for you. I feel the same way, although I never considered learning Spanish. Fluency in a language requires some interest and immersion in a nation's culture and history. Much like you, I'm drawn to those of my ancestry(France and Britain), along with Russia and Germany, due to their colorful and tragic histories.

The US was once a nation that prided itself on individualism, but it seems those who want to undermine it are working to eradicate any such notion. I refuse to "adapt" by forcing myself to learn a language(I have no interest in), simply because a certain part of the world has disproportionately transplanted itself here. I see no benefit in it for me, and I thank my lucky stars I'm self-employed and that my husband's profession is pretty much beyond reach of this bilingual nonsense. I dont make near the money I used to, but at least I don't have to deal with this crap. I'm committed to fighting on behalf of those who aren't so lucky.
    I know...I only really know English and some Swedish like: I love you, but I doubt I will be saying that to illegals.

I'm wondering why we were not taught 140 different languages when we were in school to get us ready for this Global crap.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Blkkat99, shows how narrow minded people are. What they have failed to recognize is that you are an American, you are not a "race" and when they try to lump you into a mold of what they think you ought to be like, or in this case talk like, they are the racist ones.

Besides, tell me if I am wrong on this one Blkkat99, isn't stating someone is Hispanic simply saying this person, no matter their skin color, is from a Spanish speaking country or background, but is not referring to a race?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Americanpatriot

My husband and I thought of the same thing, talking in our language of ancestory, which is german, my Dad use to talk to us all the time as kids, he used many slangs. I plan to use those same slangs while incountering illeagals, watch their faces turn to Duh!

Fire Your Senator! The Senate is where the power is. Look at the throned Kings and Queens. Arrogance on the grandest of scales. FIRE your King. Send him home. Just think of the reverberations felt accross the country if MA. would fire King Kennedy! King Kennedy has sat through what? 7 or 8 Presidencies? That is absurd! Party does not matter, just send them home,,,,,,,,,,,or to, dare I say it? Mexico!

The only thing short of armed insurection, is a revolt at the ballot box. Just think of the impact if we were to send home Senators that have been in Washington for 20 or 30 yrs. or more! Even the juniors coming in to replace them would pay attention.

We Americans have the power and the obligation to change our power brokers. Send them home. Send them home. Talk to your friends and relatives, we have more than a year to prepare, get ready, aim, FIRE!

Just think about how well Americans responded to this Amnesty Bill, we can go for their throats if we replace the Kings and Queens.

If my Senator runs unopposed, I will either abstain from voting for him or write in Mickey Mouse. Just imagine if Mickey Mouse were to win?

It matters not if a Republican replaces a Democrat, or Democrat replaces a Republican, the effect would be ground shaking as long as we, the American voter, replaces the incumbent.

"Put them all in a paper bag, shake it up, pour it out, and what do you get? Fertilizer!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast