Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Bill Clinton granted amnesty to millions of illegal aliens

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bill Clinton granted amnesty to millions of illegal aliens

Did you know President Bill Clinton granted amnesty to millions of illegal aliens?
    By borderissuesmex

Granted amnesty to 3,000,000 illegal aliens
    Photo: Getty Images

While much attention has been given to the fact that President Ronald Reagan granted amnesty to illegal aliens in 1986, none is ever given to the multitude of amnesty measures which President Bill Clinton signed into law.

The following is a list of amnesties granted to illegal aliens by President Clinton:

-In 1994, an amnesty for illegal aliens (Section 245 (i)) was added to the FY 1995 Commerce, Justice, State Appropriations bill. The rolling amnesty ended on September 30, 1997, and resulted in 578,000 illegal aliens being granted permanent legal status.

- The Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) Amnesty of 1997, granted amnesty to 1,000,000 illegal aliens from Central America.

-The Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act Amnesty (HRIFA) of 1998, granted amnesty to 125,000 illegal aliens from Haiti.

- In 2000, amnesty was granted to about 400,000 illegal aliens who claimed they should have been amnestied, but were not under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.

-Legal Immigration Family Equity (LIFE) Act Amnesty of 2000 removed deportation orders and/or granted permanent legal residency to an estimated 900,000 illegal aliens.

While it is never reported on, nor spoken of in today’s ongoing debate on illegal immigration, Bill Clinton granted amnesty to at least 3,000,000 illegal aliens and with his actions–undoubtedly encouraged millions more to enter the U.S. illegally.

http://borderissues.us/2010/12/02/did-y ... al-aliens/
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's sad, and here I heard that he had wanted to lower the # of immigrants coming in. I guess we will never have anyone in the White House that will put us first.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

who the hell is he he is not the presdent he think who the hell he is
    to me he is just another guy they don't hand any thing over to the usa at all it just for the illegal Immigrant & they all know this why Clinton do you have any of the illegal Immigrant working for you ? you are not saying any thing why don't you hand the money over to the USA or Better why don't you move to Mexico you all want the Illegal immgrant so much move . you Obama Reid Jant Nancy & the rest of them .
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And if I remember correctly, Clinton not only signed these amnesties, but also orchestrated something called Citizenship USA where he ordered the INS to bypass or glance over most of the background checks required by previous amnesties. Presumably, Citizenship USA was a ploy to get the amnestied folks eligible to vote (for him) in time for the 96 election.

Why are these politicians so set on getting the hispanic vote? Last I knew, most votes come from the caucasion and african american population. And as far as the most reliable votes, it is the senior population. I can guarantee that most seniors will not vote for someone giving amnesty to a crap load of illegals.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

VIVA BUSH?
    By Shapiro, Victoria
    Publication: The American Enterprise

http://www.allbusiness.com/specialty-bu ... 102-1.html

"President Bush can probably delay action until after the election, but should he win a second term, he will have to decide between pleasing Hispanics and protecting all Americans."

And if I remember correctly, Clinton not only signed these amnesties, but also orchestrated something called Citizenship USA where he ordered the INS to bypass or glance over most of the background checks required by previous amnesties. Presumably, Citizenship USA was a ploy to get the amnestied folks eligible to vote (for him) in time for the 96 election.
    The reason that the Democrats are pushing so hard now before the elections. They want to take a page from Bill Clinton's political playbook

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    The reason that the Democrats are pushing so hard now before the elections. They want to take a page from Bill Clinton's political playbook
    The whole electoral ploy is nutso. Illegals are going to vote Demo. OK, but Latinos already do that. So, IMO, if there are any stray Latino votes out there which could be influenced by amnesty, Demos could get them by just making public statements re the need for amnesty.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade