Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    the_patriot wrote:

That is fantastic!

I have been on a rampage as well.
    Made dozens of calls and sent close to 300 emails!

Keep it up folks!
    Let them know that you will NOT stand for this bill!
    Lets Rampage on Patriots!!!! Great Job everyone!

CHARGE!!! I have faxed all the Senators 3 times today...faxed all of Congress once...and emailed all Senators once. I will begin a new round of calling all the Senators tomorrow...as well as my emails and faxes!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

April
    CostaMesaMan wrote:

CHARGE!!! I have faxed all the Senators 3 times today...faxed all of Congress once...and emailed all Senators once. I will begin a new round of calling all the Senators tomorrow...as well as my emails and faxes
    Way to GO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    The amnesty bill requires that Z visa applicants and renewers pay a several thousand dollar fee.
    Only if the want a path to citizenship, which most dont they just want legal status.. which this bill gives them instantly.. They will never go home or pay anything.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

I thought as much about the bill being blue slipped. Remember all the fracas about the bill last year. Sensenbrenner squealed continuously that only the House can appropriate monies, and the Senate has no right to put dollar amounts in the bill. I sure hope this bill dies a fast death.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just read a story that the House might blue slip the deal, an aide said they were chomping at the bit to see who would be first to stand up and blue slip this.

I can't remember where I read it.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

The amnesty bill requires that Z visa applicants and renewers pay a several thousand dollar fee.
    Only if the want a path to citizenship, which most dont they just want legal status.. which this bill gives them instantly.. They will never go home or pay anything.
    The fight has really just begun. Even if this bill is dead and buried, our government still has to be forced to enforce the law.....otherwise killing this bill really means not much. So soon the "kill the bill" mantra will have to switch to the "enforce the laws" mantra.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are absolutely right, Redpony!!! Killing this bill is just ROUND ONE...with several other rounds ahead of us!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    I just read a story that the House might blue slip the deal, an aide said they were chomping at the bit to see who would be first to stand up and blue slip this.

I can't remember where I read it.
    Though it is heartening to hear the tale and you should draw from it every bit of strength you can, DON'T RELY ON THIS! This bill is a travesty! I am certain that if History books will be allowed to be written honestly (and that alone is a tenuous fact) AND this bill gets through (don't rely on the House to stop it, either - this must die in the Senate on principle!!!!!!) they will write this was the one bill that forever set the US onto a path to 3rd world status.

I'm not kidding - if this passes I am looking to take my money and talents to another country and let the US die because there will be no future for it and I refuse to live my life in some dying Empire. Let us all say so to our employees in the Senate! This bill is treason!

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    You are absolutely right, Redpony!!! Killing this bill is just ROUND ONE...with several other rounds ahead of us!!
    I'm with you on that. This should be a reminder to anyone that we not rest on our laurels, but that is what brought us to this despicable state!

Keep in mind, La Raza is saying this bill is a "good start." Just what the f**** does that mean, huh?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast