Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bill O'Reilly Fox News Doing Palin Hype Story

O.K. Fox New's Bill O'Reilly and Bernie Goldberg (correction it wasnt Goldberg but Mary Katherine Ham) are now investigation on why the NY Times and Soros along with the left wing media, are doing this back handed pushing of Sarah Palin to run.
    Everyone in the media knows that Soros is behind people like Sarah Palin, barbour and Jindal because THEY CANT BEAT OBAMA!
    They been reading ALIPAC website and saw all the post and debates. Information is key to beating Obama because as the current President, he will have billions in his war chest and Palin cant win.
    1.She quit her job
    2.she's on a reality show, in the same genre as Flavor Flav and The Real World
    3. No one likes her beyond a small base of die hards
    4.women really do not like her
    5. no one under 25 will vote for this woman
    6. All the female groups will go after her and not defend her like they did Hillary Clinton
    7. McCain won West Virginia only because people didnt vote due to not wanting Palin nor Obama-so Mccain just happened to get more votes but like 40% of the WV population stayed home. No one really voted for McCain in WV or against Obama-they simply didnt vote so McCain edged it out by luck
    8. Palin and Mccain were so bad that North Carolina and Virginia went for Obama!

Banned
    Palin would have a squat chance if she did run

Not gonna happen

The media will marginalize any conservative candidate who runs it is simply the process of the left. I view media today somewhat like watching the gong show or perhaps the View, I believe little of what i hear or read.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Palin would have a squat chance if she did run

Not gonna happen
    The GOP will split their pants for good if that is the only candidate they can come up with. I also hope the GOP has better since that to allow John McCain, Mike Huckabee or Mitt Romney to run again.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Banned
    The media has to run with the Palins , Newts and Romneys right now

I believe that our candidate is going to come from the second tier this time

We need new blood , not the same old bad choices

I'm still hoping on DeMint , or a better choice , whatever that might be

who gave Palin a reality show?

Sarah Palin’s reality show is owned by the same people who give us George Lopez, Progressive Bill Maher and Elliot Spitzer, which is the liberal and progressive corporation of Time Warner.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    The media has to run with the Palins , Newts and Romneys right now

I believe that our candidate is going to come from the second tier this time

We need new blood , not the same old bad choices

I'm still hoping on DeMint , or a better choice , whatever that might be
    I agree about No More Retreads such as Huckabee or Romney .

I have friends in Indiana who speak very highly of their Gov. Mitch Daniels. H has balanced the budget and is bringing much needed jobs to Indiana.

He is thinking of running for President but I have no idea what his thoughts are on Immigration and there is nothing I can find on his website.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson