Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's been reported in many places that blacks are most affected by the illegal invasion. It's not a secret.

As far as being afraid of latinos, you probably are right as to the people on the border whose family members have been killed by Mexican illegals, or whose animals were killed and eaten, or trash was left on their property, their water was stolen, etc. I'd be afraid, too, if people were walking on my property without permission and doing those things!

Or maybe some are afraid of the latino gangs in California - I'd be afraid of that, too.

I can tell you that Americans ("black") are more interested in our protests in Ohio than "whites."

Nearly all "blacks" take our fliers. On about 50-60% of "whites" do.

I think one factor is that the majority of the "leaders" in this movement are "white" and have fewer "black" contacts/networks to recruit volunteers.

I can assure you from my experience giving speeches last year, "blacks" are willing...they just need someone to ask them to volunteer.

Steve
    PS: By the way, because of my icon, some people think that is me, it isn't. It was just the first person who allowd me to take a photo of them with the OJJPAC.org sign. And the guy was "black!" Sort of supports what I said above!
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Yes! This is the passion I've been waiting for. Let me start by saying all the points I have read are valid, and they must be addressed to be sure Americans are on one accord. Noone can deny that Blacks have dealt with slavery and Jim Crow, and still face racism today. You also can't deny that this country offers many programs focused on continuing education for Blacks that exclude Whites. I'm not a fan of affirmitive action, but I also believe it is needed in certain instances - I mean it doesn't give a kid confidence that he/she can be important if all the important people he/she sees is White. Blacks must first accept responsibilty for many of the shortcomings in the Black community and stress the importance of family values and education. Black Mexicans are treated like dirt in Mexico -just watch a Spanish soap opera and the only Blacks you will see are usually servants. Haven't you guys wondered why these Hispanic organizations never show any unity with Blacks? Believe me, now is the time to forget White/Black/Hispanic talk, and focus on saving America!

I am African-American and I am very upset. There is a rally in Los Angeles tomorrow. Because Hispanics are trying to use the Civil Rights movement cause. I have posted on Congress.Org to tell them a thing or two. It's very insulting to all African-Americans.

I am Black and I am like where is Al Sharpton? This will affect us more than anyone. It's not just Republicans who are outraged. I now consider myself and Independent now.

MW
    Welcome to ALIPAC, Luckysaiyan!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Black Americans are against illigal immigration. They just do not identify themselves as being Black American just as White American, when they post do not identify themselves as such.
    There are Black Americans that are not against illegal immigration as there are some of all races who are not against it. Illegal immigration for this country is not a racial thing. All of us are affected.
    I am Native American and I have never had to identify my self as such. Woman or man is not an issue either.
    Sharpton and Jackson made themselve leaders of Blacks. Most Blacks I know do not look at them as their leaders.

Black Activists Joining Minutemen Against Illegal Immigration
    By Digger

It seems the black community is starting to wake up to the truth about illegal immigration and it's impact on them. While illegal aliens have continued to drive down wages and hurt those in this country whose livelihood depends on manual labor, the activists in the black community have actually supported them -- if you can believe that.
    Just recently it was discovered that at one single placement agency alone, over 70 construction workers -- who were predominantly black -- in the Katrina recovery region were replaced by illegal aliens. This is one agency. Multiply that by all the agencies in the region and you'll see what a travesty is being placed on the black community by illegal immigration. These are Americans who want to work, not people looking for a handout.
    Now they are starting to speak out against the injustices illegal immigration places on those they claim to defend and support.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc-kV6q1_ig

Black Citizens March and Rally June 23rd to Take Back Civil Rights Agenda From Illegal Alien Advocates

The illegal alien advocacy network has attempted to portray their campaign for a massive new amnesty program as a civil rights issue. It is not, say black Americans.
    American blacks struggled, endured countless indignities, and even died to secure their full rights as citizens of the United States. Now their struggle and their hard won gains are being co-opted by advocates for citizens of other countries who are in this country illegally, stealing jobs and opportunities from the children and grandchildren of the Americans who achieved those rights.

On Saturday, June 23, hundreds of American blacks will take to the
    streets of Los Angeles to take back their civil rights. "The illegal alien agenda is not a civil rights agenda," declared Ted Hayes, chairman of Choose Black America. "Forty years ago, black Americans bravely confronted a system that denied them their guaranteed rights as citizens. The illegal alien agenda is an effort to extort rights from the American people that they have not earned and don't deserve."

http://www.democraticunderground.com/di ... 89x1153267
    Blacks for Fred Thompson (against illegal immigration)
    http://www.topix.net/forum/afam/enterta ... 6EFO8L7UJ7

I know some blacks that are against illegal immigration but they don't attend meetings or do some of the crazy things I do.

I will tell you one thing, they will be at the polls voting those rascals out of office.

You may not see them in the streets, on TV or going to council meetins about illegal immigration but they will be at the polls on election day with you and me. Race doesn't matter at the polls.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you are interested in a black organization that is apart of our movement check out;

chooseblackamerica.com

It is very interesting, trust me.

Here in Mexico by the Mountains (Denver) We have a black (Terrance Carol) Who represents some of the most vulnerable working class blacks. His area includes Montbello a community dieing from illegal immigration. Carol is and Uncle Tom who studied law and religion at Denver University. He has consistently voted and worked for illegal alien's

Bill Robert city Council (black) set up an illegal hiring hall that competes against blacks in black neighborhoods.

This is kind of Uncle Tomism is displayed by the chairmen of the Colorado Senate Veteran Affairs Committee that defeated basic pilot last session.

In handing out leaflets last year concerning Carols voting record most blacks I talked know he is a sell out but don't register and don't vote.

Im a retired white guy with a pension and I can champion worker rights but these young black men and women cant get off there butt and get rid of these uncle Toms let alone the white people victimizing them?

We as a movement need to be sure blacks clearly understand the problem. Once this is done they need to get off there a-- and deal with the illegal immigration problem. I will fight with you and for you but I not going to carry anyone's lazy self on my back. I don't care that much.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast