Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They were talking about this on a local Dallas radio a couple of days ago, where it's been the very first time that the NAACP has pretty much said the illegals are forcing the blacks out of the DISD school district (and the Hispanics get everything now).

What scares me is that Dallas is probably about to get an influx of illegals from Arizona, making the problem even worse than before!

A DISD teacher got on the radio and said that not only are the blacks being ignored, but Dallas has a big influx of LEGAL regufees, and they are being IGNORED! They also have language issues, but are just being shoved aside in favor of the ESL students.

Dallas has been my home all my life, but I'm tired of the illegal pandering in this town! I wish more people would stand up against this!

TexasGal

florgal, thanks for this article. Even with scary-high unemployment, Obama is willing to throw all Americans under the bus, to get amnesty for his precious undocumented Democrats. That local NAACP leaders recognize the danger posed by illegals is good news. At the national level, that organization still clings to the rainbow coalition fantasy. (For the same reason that the Catholic church wants amnesty: They need the money.)

Putting Americans first will not happen because of anything originating in Washington, D.C. It may happen if enough people in the individual states tell the folks in Washington what their primary job is.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12