Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One has to wonder these days where racism ends and self interest begins ..

As the economy gets more bleak , as times get though , i think that soon we will see more and more people willing to do or say anything that will get them attention and money ..

Does the articles author REALLY beleive what they've written ? or are they trying to push the democratic agenda for personal/finicial gain ?

it's sad what desperation can force people to do ..

Justthefacts wrote:
    I'm sorry to say that it is the LAST time you will see a minority elected to this office for a long long time.

Even though I hate dems and libs for their policies I really wanted him to do good , or at least do less harm.

I don't know how he suckered so many people , but he did
    I am thinking the same thing here. I even watched the whole Presidential Swearing in Ignauguration and the first party they attended.

The very first mistake they made was in the swearing in,remember.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

How convenient that the left doesn't acknowledge that Obama is half white. They always refer to him as just black that way they can play the race card. I have no problem with a politicians skin color or race. I would vote in another mixed race president which Obama actually is or a totally non-white president or politician anytime just as long as his/her's views coincide with mine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12