Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Black Student ‘Lynches’ Two White Guys, Calls It Art

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Black Student ‘Lynches’ Two White Guys, Calls It Art

The College Fix
    by College Fix Staff on December 18, 2013

Black Student ‘Lynches’ Two White Guys, Calls It Art

An African-American student at Sacramento State University is under fire for her recent work of art – which consisted of “lynching” two white men from a tree on the northern California campus.

The men were reportedly actors and were in no real danger during the project, which took place during the day in early December while students were on campus. The men were hung from a tree with a thick rope.
    The senior responsible for the performance art, Christina Edwards, defended her project to Fox 40 News.

“The purpose of this performance was to bring to light social injustices and the issue of inequality that impacts me and my community as a whole,” Edwards said.
    Edwards says she chose to illustrate this time in history by using race reversal, in an effort to shine new light on an old but standing matter. And says she followed all campus procedures.
    The university doesn’t see it that way, however. University President Alexander Gonzalez released this statement saying, in part: “The university did not approve the display, and I want to assure everyone that I am working to address the multiple issues raised by this incident.”
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The message of this artist is clear, hatred towards whites manifested in this display. Another overblown leftist supporting social justice BS which believes it is ok to persecute and harm white people as a whole class because of something that happened hundreds of years ago. For all we know this artist is the descendant of a person that was hanged for the crime of rape or murder, not just the color of their skin.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sad times IMO our public schools are destroying our children and most colleges continue the trend. You can see this idea of the white man as the new evil in the eyes of liberal media, trying to compare problems in America to Apartheid in Africa, huge mistake with poor public school educated child who believe whatever they see on TV, we're in deep trouble sadly the poor student in the original post is a product of PC teachers.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Sac State Student Under Fire for Controversial Art Project Read more: http://fox40.c

VIDEO

SACRAMENTO—

Only one word comes to mind when you see these images posted on Instagram: disturbing.

Students got an eyeful walking on the campus of Sacramento State University earlier in December. Two males dangling from a tree with nooses around their necks, portraying a time that many African Americans wish they could forget – lynchings, all because of the color of their skin.

“I think it’s more impactful when you use actual people, sends a stronger message that just a painting,” said Sac State student Alexander Richmond.

That was the message the artist wanted to get across.

An African American woman, Christina Edwards – a senior at the university – defended her project.

“The purpose of this performance was to bring to light social injustices and the issue of inequality that impacts me and my community as a whole,” Edwards said.

Edwards says she chose to illustrate this time in history by using race reversal, in an effort to shine new light on an old but standing matter. And says she followed all campus procedures.

The university doesn’t see it that way, however. University President Alexander Gonzalez released this statement saying, in part: “The university did not approve the display, and I want to assure everyone that I am working to address the multiple issues raised by this incident.”

http://fox40.com/2013/12/15/sac-stat...l-art-project/
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn