Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Black Teens Beat 50 Year-Old White Man With Hammer Near Sanford, FL… Media Silent

Black Teens Beat 50 Year-Old White Man With Hammer Near Sanford, FL… Media Silent

Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, April 3, 2012, 4:38 PM

Where’s the outrage?… Where are the protesters?… Where are Al and Jesse?

Hammer time. Suspects Julius Bender, and Yahaziel Israel beat the victim with a hammer then dragged him from his car and beat him some more. (WFTV)

The victim is struggling to stay alive.

October Freedom’s Blog reported:

A fifty year old man, race undisclosed, is on life support after a near fatal beating. Police have arrested two black teens. The attack occurred near the community where the Trayvon Martin self-defense shooting took place.

The victim is from Winter Springs, which is 88% white. The victim was attacked in nearby Midway, which is 94% black. Both communities are within about a six-mile radius of Sanford.

Hat Tip Mara

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...-media-silent/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cops: Man beaten with hammer, 2 arrested

Video and story at the page Link: http://www.wftv.com/news/news/deputi...sanford/nMHW6/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't ya think its high time we have an Al and a Jesse!!

I wish we had the guts to do what they do...or stampede the White House and demand our country back from the illegals.......nope not us cause we follow the law!,
    i so wanna go Brazilian on our government !...We were raised to follow the law and respect the law, I am proud of that but sometimes I just wanna scream screw the law screw my respect for the laws, that by the way we follow unlike the illegals and break them like they do!
    but instead I'm gonna be a good girl and try to be proud of our country and pray that Obama and his illegal bottom feeders will face the wrath of our god!

Violent hatred of white Americans, it is being spread and fomented by he media!

Quote Originally Posted by ExCaliGal View Post
    Don't ya think its high time we have an Al and a Jesse!!

I wish we had the guts to do what they do...or stampede the White House and demand our country back from the illegals.......nope not us cause we follow the law!,
    i so wanna go Brazilian on our government !...We were raised to follow the law and respect the law, I am proud of that but sometimes I just wanna scream screw the law screw my respect for the laws, that by the way we follow unlike the illegals and break them like they do!
    but instead I'm gonna be a good girl and try to be proud of our country and pray that Obama and his illegal bottom feeders will face the wrath of our god!
    It comforts me to know that the only options that the people who give this nation over to genocide are either "turn or burn."
    Last edited by sacredrage; 06-30-2013 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Violent hatred of white Americans, it is being spread and fomented by he media!
    No one can help what skin color the Lord created him or her with-and it is unjust to judge someone based on skin color alone! I'd like to know where are the "happy medium" White people who are neither White supremecists who hate everyone else and those Whites who wish to see their own kind go extinct??? We need an organization that helps us survive that is not tied with the White supremacist movement!! Any volunteers to start such a club? I would join such a club!!
    Last edited by sacredrage; 06-30-2013 at 02:33 AM.

JUNE 29, 2013 1:48 PM32 COMMENTSVIEWS: 15621

Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, April 3, 2012, 4:38 PM

Where’s the outrage?… Where are the protesters?… Where are Al and Jesse?

Hammer time. Suspects Julius Bender, and Yahaziel Israel beat the victim with a hammer then dragged him from his car and beat him some more. (WFTV)

The victim is struggling to stay alive.

October Freedom’s Blog reported:

A fifty year old man, race undisclosed, is on life support after a near fatal beating. Police have arrested two black teens. The attack occurred near the community where the Trayvon Martin self-defense shooting took place.The victim is from Winter Springs, which is 88% white. The victim was attacked in nearby Midway, which is 94% black. Both communities are within about a six-mile radius of Sanford.

Hat Tip Mara
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012…-media-silent/

http://www.freeinews.com/united-stat...l-media-silent