Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

Blackwater Training US Police

http://www.rense.com/general78/blackwater.htm

Blackwater Training US Police
    Wayne Madsen Report
    10-15-7

The mercenary firm Blackwater USA is well known for the controversy involving its "shoot first, ask no questions" policy in Iraq. It is also known that Louisiana's Department of Homeland Security contracted with Blackwater to provide public law enforcement services in New Orleans following hurricane Katrina. Blackwater is also planning to establish regional training centers in Potrero, California and Mount Carroll, Illinois, billed as Blackwater West and Blackwater North, respectively.

These training centers, in addition to Blackwater's Lodge and Training Center in Moyock, North Carolina -- Blackwater East -- and a possible fourth rumored to be slated for the Pacific Northwest -- Blackwater Northwest -- may result in the establishment of a network of Blackwater-trained police, sheriffs, and other police units around the country. Given Blackwater's dismal record on human rights and brutality, this spells trouble for civilian control of police and paramilitary forces in the United States, from major metropolitan areas to small rural towns.

On October 14, the Washington Post ran a story, which included photographs from Blackwater's Moyock training center. However, what was most intriguing was a photograph of a police and military patch board at Blackwater's headquarters that indicated the police agencies that have sent their officers to Moyock for training.

Blackwater is secretive about its non-federal, as well as its foreign clients, which the Post pointed out includes Jordan, Azerbaijan, and Burkina Faso, but a WMR inspection of the photograph of the police agencies has yielded the following list of agencies that have used Blackwater for training:

1. Iowa Department of Natural Resources

2. Maricopa County, Arizona Sheriff's Department

3. Matthews, North Carolina Police

4. Atlanta Police

5. Chillicothe, Ohio Police

6. Charleston, South Carolina Police

7. Port Chester, NY Police

8. Highland, Indiana Police

9. Unalaska, Alaska Police

10. Metropolitan Washington, DC Police

11. Charlottesville, Virginia Police

12. Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (Dulles and Reagan National Airports)

13. St. Louis County Police (Missouri)

14. Queen Anne's County, Maryland Police

15. Prince George's County, Maryland Police

16. FBI SWAT Team

17. Gloucester Township, New Jersey Police

18. Tempe, Arizona Police

19. New York Police Department

20. Yonkers, New York Police

21. Fairfax County, Virginia Police

22. Maplewood, New Jersey Police

23. Gastonia, North Carolina Police

24. Tampa Police

25. U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)

26. DeKalb County, Georgia Police

27. Arlington County, Virginia Police

28. Baltimore Police

29. U.S. Coast Guard

30. Suffolk, Virginia Police

31. Franklin City, Virginia Police

32. Milford, Delaware Police

33. University of Texas Police

34. Norfolk, Virginia Police

35. Ottawa-Carleton, Canada Police

36. San Bernardino County, California Sheriff

37. Plattsburgh, New York Police

38. Chicago Police Department

39. Oregon State Police

40. Los Angeles Police Department

41. Tonawanda, New York Police

42. Special Forces of Colombia

43. Jacksonville, North Carolina Police

44. Harvey Cedars, New Jersey Police

45. Elmira, New York Police

46. Department of Corrections, New Jersey

47. Lexington, Kentucky Police

48. Willimantic, Connecticut Police

49. Georgia Department of Law Enforcement

50. City of Fairfax, Virginia Police

51. Alexandria, Virginia Police Special Operations

52. Illinois State Police

53. Dallas, Texas Police

54. Hamilton, Ohio Police

55. Morganton, North Carolina Police

A number of the police departments that have been trained by Blackwater have abysmal civil rights and police brutality records, most notably the Chicago Police and Illinois State Police, both cited by former Illinois Governor George Ryan as being guilty of police misconduct in his decision to commute the death sentences of Illinois' death row inmates. It was a decision that likely had much to do with his indictment by the Bush administration on corruption charges -- political misuse of the Department of Justice that has been seen in the indictments and investigations of Alabama former Democratic Governor Don Siegelman and HealthSouth former CEO Richard Scrushy, Qwest's former CEO Joseph Nacchio, Democratic campaign contributor Martha Stewart, Coastal Corporation's former Chairman and Democratic contributor Oscar Wyatt, and Democratic-leaning trial attorneys around the United States, as well as the firings of several U.S. Attorneys who refused to engage in political prosecutions, and a Justice Department workup on North Carolina presidential candidate John Edwards in 2004.

The training and potential political indoctrination of police officers by the extreme right-wing and proto-fascist Blackwater, coupled with the politicization of the Justice Department and U.S. courts, has the potential for the streets of Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Atlanta, New York, and Washington, DC, as well as Chillicothe, Harvey Cedars, and Elmira to turn as bloody as the streets of Baghdad and Fallujah.

Citizens have a distinct opportunity of confronting their local elected city, county, and town officials over Blackwater training of their police officers. Local officials should be pressured to reveal the numbers and identities of officers trained by Blackwater, the subjects covered by the training, the revenues spent, and a public demand should be made to cease and desist in such training.
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    this should scare the hell out of everybody.... this just takes us closer to being a police state
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I personally file this under the 50 year old who wears tin foil on his head and sits half naked in a basement analyzing static from his dads ham radio for secret government transmissions while his 80 year old mother downs percosets with lighter fluid category.

I have personal friends who work for Blackwater, I can tell you that it has NO thread of anti-Americanism. It is composed of ex-military veterans who are finally getting paid livable wages for their sacrifices and skills.

I am a (Sapper) Engineer Ranger after 21.5 years and recently retired. There is no reason that a para-military force should be teaching combat tactics to local police.

The police academy should teach all that they need to know until the local training that should happen quarterly with daily update briefings

I make over a 100,000.00 a year and do not have to work for a para-military non governmental standing army of 25,000 men. If you check, new orleans was patrolled by black water during the Katrina mess... that was a serious NO NO that should have been handled by the National guard and the military if needed... not a para military force that is contracted with zero responsibility or consequences if it just happened to take someone out ... Wrooooong answer
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I am a (Sapper) Engineer Ranger after 21.5 years and recently retired. There is no reason that a para-military force should be teaching combat tactics to local police.

The police academy should teach all that they need to know until the local training that should happen quarterly with daily update briefings

I make over a 100,000.00 a year and do not have to work for a para-military non governmental standing army of 25,000 men. If you check, new orleans was patrolled by black water during the Katrina mess... that was a serious NO NO that should have been handled by the National guard and the military if needed... not a para military force that is contracted with zero responsibility or consequences if it just happened to take someone out ... Wrooooong answer
    I agree. Local police don't need to be trained by para-military. I don't trust Blackwater contractors to know or care if they are killing terrorists or innocent American citizens. I don't trust the government and their motivation to train state cops to act like Rambo.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I think the training is fast becoming necessary in order to deal with the ever present drug cartel that is moving in with MS13 and other criminals that do not play by the rules of the ordinary policeman.
    Sad to say but the military tactics are becoming necessary on our streets.
    Our policemen are at war and they need to be prepared.

What do you mean by zero responsibility? They are subject to more oversight and regulations than any institution you can think of in the military. This article is designed to somehow connect this group to an "overall" conspiracy theory. It has the intellectual muscle of an 4th grader struggling with an eposide of Stargate. It's propgandistic purposes are obvious.

Blackwater didn't "patrol" Katrina, they deployed a puma helicopter for search and rescue. They did NOT engage in any enforcement activity. Zero. So if you are going to make what I consider specious accusations, you mind demonstrating the contract that provides for zero accountability? It DOES NOT exist. The National Guard did patrol Katrina. I am not sure what NO No you are talking about, but being ex-military as you have stated, you would then have a decent picture of the composition of Blackwater as fellow combat vets, which would let you understand their true character. Please stop painting wild and outrageous pictures of some bizarre action that never took place. Do I think that they should be training police? Absolutely! They will do it better and more efficiently than the police can. I would much rather learn from an 18b than a Bureacrat 101, 18b's are taught to train and lead.

We have to get off of and police away this black helicopter conspiracy stuff. It is utter nonsense.

Chosen, just the other day on c-span the man who wrote the book "Blackwater" ( not the full name of the book) but should be able to find it on the internet, Was on there talking about Blackwater and the trouble in iraq and how they could not be held accountable, and how they were used in New Orleans after Katrina,there was alot of problems with the way they treated citizens, it is all in the book. But I guess the guy has done alot of research on Blackwater and his resources should be in the book.

Anyone who is interested should read it, I do think I will buy it as there is alot of speculation going around. But I can see why for anyone who watched him on c-span.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I also would like to say, if Blackwater was running a training facility I would think that would be an asset for training police officers as they are up against some bad cartel these days, I have watched and Listened to Eric Prince on C-span and he seems like an intelligant man.

But I am not so sure it is a good Idea to have a huge private military growing in the United States, even with knowing their intentions are good. So I say replace some of our Military around the world with Backwater and bring home some of our U.S. Military to protect our homeland!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

What do you mean by zero responsibility? They are subject to more oversight and regulations than any institution you can think of in the military. This article is designed to somehow connect this group to an "overall" conspiracy theory. It has the intellectual muscle of an 4th grader struggling with an eposide of Stargate. It's propgandistic purposes are obvious.

Blackwater didn't "patrol" Katrina, they deployed a puma helicopter for search and rescue. They did NOT engage in any enforcement activity. Zero. So if you are going to make what I consider specious accusations, you mind demonstrating the contract that provides for zero accountability? It DOES NOT exist. The National Guard did patrol Katrina. I am not sure what NO No you are talking about, but being ex-military as you have stated, you would then have a decent picture of the composition of Blackwater as fellow combat vets, which would let you understand their true character. Please stop painting wild and outrageous pictures of some bizarre action that never took place. Do I think that they should be training police? Absolutely! They will do it better and more efficiently than the police can. I would much rather learn from an 18b than a Bureacrat 101, 18b's are taught to train and lead.

We have to get off of and police away this black helicopter conspiracy stuff. It is utter nonsense.
    I think you need to get up to speed on Black Water

Blackwater Down

http://alternet.org/katrina/25858/

This is what my taxpayer dollars is going for... an out of control mercenary army... They have actually pulled weapons on US Soldiers and disarmed them after a traffic accident

How BLACKWATER profited off of Hurricane Katrina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XaiAIVUTB4

Blackwater...policing American streets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGVaWoQ_ ... ed&search=

Aegis Defence Service shoot at people for sport. BLACKWATER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wh2HF03 ... ed&search=

Bush on Blackwater USA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6Z1tevu ... ed&search=

Blackwater Already Guilty of Murder in Iraqi Public's Eye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xv1he_x ... ed&search=

BLACKWATER USA: A LASTING LEGACY OF DOUCHEBAGGERY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmM9-_1R ... ed&search=

Blackwater Invades Illinois
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP_m4m62 ... ed&search=

Blackwater Invades Illinois Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1R19HnI ... ed&search=

THE BLACKWATER PROBE ~OLBERMANN
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G5KFP_v ... ed&search=

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast