Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Is anyone not getting the 1-800 or the 866 numbers to answer or is it just me...what the heck...it just rings and rings and rings...
    I haven't tried them redbadger, maybe they can't handle all the phones lets hope!!DON'T GIVE UP!!!!

REMEMBER EVERYONE THE IMPORTANT THING IS WE ARE BEING HEARD, EVEN IF THEY KEEP SAYING THEY ARE NOT SURE UNTIL THEY SEE THE AMENDMENTS, EVERY CALL IS IMPORTANT IT SAYS ANOTHER CITIZEN IS AGAINST IT!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I just need them ...since I am not in my own home....and I blasted my cell phone out the the water the last few days....thought I would use their numbers but if I must ...I will use the direct numbers...I think it is the least of my worries...over losing my COUNTRY...
    I will not give up... I may not post but I am not on my Computer either ...but trust me ...I am working...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    I just need them ...since I am not in my own home....and I blasted my cell phone out the the water the last few days....thought I would use their numbers but if I must ...I will use the direct numbers...I think it is the least of my worries...over losing my COUNTRY...
    I will not give up... I may not post but I am not on my Computer either ...but trust me ...I am working...
    DO WHAT EVER YOU CAN AT LEAST YOU ARE TRYING REDBADGER YOU ARE A PATRIOT AND WE ARE WITH YOU!!! I'LL EVEN SEND OUT SOME FAXES SIGNED REDBADER THE GREAT AMERICAN PATRIOT!!! JUST FOR YOU!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

IS THIS THE ACTIVISM THREAD FOR TODAY (WEDS.)??

We should keep this organized.

How is everyone doing?? TODAY IS CRITICAL, WE MUST KEEP THE PRESSURE ON TODAY!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist

Well populist I decided to keep using this one as everyone just dropped off the face of the earth yesterday after the vote and like you i think time is critical right now. we need to let them know the vote yesterday pissed off the citizens to a new high. even if they say they are not sure how they will vote we must be heard. GLAD YOUR HERE WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN MUSTER UP If you have any suggestions they are welcome, I have been calling the above Senators!! But I have never posted a Blitz thread before. So I guess we are using this one

Send away SoSad...Thank you
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist

Well populist I decided to keep using this one as everyone just dropped off the face of the earth yesterday after the vote and like you i think time is critical right now. we need to let them know the vote yesterday pissed off the citizens to a new high. even if they say they are not sure how they will vote we must be heard. GLAD YOUR HERE WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN MUSTER UP If you have any suggestions they are welcome, I have been calling the above Senators!! But I have never posted a Blitz thread before. So I guess we are using this one
    I'm so happy to have found everybody...just checking in!

April
    Dixie posted this BLitz thread for the senators to hit HARD today.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=71040

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Dixie posted this BLitz thread for the senators to hit HARD today.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=71040
    NEW FOCUS THREAD EVERYONE SEE YOU THERE!!!!!
    LETS CALL, FAX AND E-MAIL, LET THEM KNOW WE ARE MAD AS HELL ABOUT YESTERDAYS VOTE!!! WELCOME TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO GET INVOLVED!!!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718