Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks PAF!

An article I read outlined about a half dozen senators that powerful pro-amnesty special interests are specifically targeting (I'm sure there are more, but these names were mentioned by the pro-amnesty groups). Here they are, and my results:

-Collins: DC voice mail open, left message
    -Snowe: DC voice mail open (earlier today), left message
    -Bennett: DC voice mail full, left message at 801-625-5676
    -Gregg: DC voice mail full, left message at 603-622-7979
    -Warner (previously left message)
    -Domenici: DC voice mail full, left message at 505-988-6511

If you haven't already, please make sure you call these senators asap.

p.s. you're welcome JAK...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Snowe - favor amnesty - favor amnesty...FULL
    Snowe was full when I tried DC.

Will hit these guys again on your list too Populist!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks again JAK!

Me too!

Sometimes I get so focused on the DC numbers, I forget about the local numbers...they need some ALIPAC love too!

JAK
    I have been calling district offices if I can't get through to the DC office, but I do have to be careful!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I call them all. I don't want anyone to feel left out.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JAK
    Using these numbers for these guys...if I can get through on the DC number. Trying to be mean on one...nice on the other... maybe they won't be able to tell!!! (since I have more than one call on these!!!!)

Bond (R-Mo.) Jefferson City Phone: (573) 634-2488 ..........FULL
    Bingaman (D-N.M.) .................................................. .......FULL
    Burr (R-N.C.)Wilmington Phone: (910) 251-1058 ...............FULL

Boxer (D-Calif.) Sacramento Phone: (916) 448-2787 .........STILL OPEN

Cochran (R-Miss.) Jackson Phone: (601) 965-4459 .............FULL
    Conrad (D-N.D.) Grand Forks Phone: (701) 775-9601 1990...STILL OPEN

Ensign (R-Nev.) Las Vegas Phone: (702) 388-6605 ...............STILL OPEN
    Levin (D-Mich.) Detroit Phone: (313) 226-6020 .....................STILL OPEN
    Gregg (R-N.H.) Concord Phone: (603) 225-7115 ........................................ STILL OPEN

Nelson (D-Neb.) Lincoln Phone: (402) 441-4600 .................... STILL OPEN

Hatch (R-Utah) Salt Lake City Phone: (801) 524-4380 .......... STILL OPEN

Webb (D-Va.) Roanoke Phone: (540) 772-4236 .................. STILL OPEN

Great work JAK!
    --------------------

Everyone, two other numbers we can call:

-The National Republican Senatorial Committee at (202) 675-6000 to let them know that we will not support the reelection of any senator in 2008 who votes yes on cloture and for the amnesty bill in the Senate.

-The Republican National Committee at (202) 863-8500 (option 1) to let them know we will not support any candidate in 2008 who votes yes on cloture and for the amnesty bill in the Senate.

April
    Thanks for list, JAK. I am calling!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213